36) Use Bubble Tweet to Thank New Followers for Following
This will set you apart from the majority of other Twitter users, and you will get extra followers from the Bubble Tweet website.
37) Create a Great Bio that is Catchy
Take your time. Be bold, be funny, and be unique.
38) Tweet Your Best Instagram Photos
If you have a business, then find a way to turn close up photos into art that promotes your work. Here is a good example of a business using Instagram effectively.
39) Email Your Gmail / Outlook Contacts and Ask Them to Follow You
The example below shows the best practice for the subject line and the body of the message.
40) Tweet on the Peak Click Through Rate Times of Twitter
Below is a graph that maps out the best CTR for every day and hour of the week.
41) Make Great Blog Comments with Your Twitter Account in the Signature
Here is a great list of tips on how to effectively comment on blogs and forums.
42) Design a One of a Kind Twitter Background
Having a great background design can get your Twitter url forwarded through design communities and posted in blogs.
43) Tweet About Twitter and other Words that Get Retweeted
To state the obvious, tweets about Twitter on average will get more clicks and retweets than almost anything else.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.