22) Add Your Twitter Account to Your Blog
There are plenty of ways to integrate Twitter into your blog. Make sure it is visible on every page.
23) Review TweetStats to See a Break Down of Your Tweeting Pattern
This is a great way to see if you are tweeting enough and at the peak Twitter traffic times.
24) Add Your Twitter Account to Your LinkedIn Profile
25) Create a Twitter Profile Timeline Widget for Your Website
There are plenty of ways to incorporate the user timeline into your website or blog. The best practice is usually placing it within the footer of the site.
26) Use YouAsked.it to Answer Questions from Other Twitterers
Be sure to use the “Questions Must Contain” option. This will allow you to search for questions about topics related to your industry or expertise.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.