Here is a selection of thank you messages for employees you can use to encourage employees to continue their valuable efforts and achievements for the benefit of your company or organization.
1. The effort and dedication you have demonstrated in your role have been greatly helpful to me. Knowing I could rely on you to provide high-quality work has made you an asset to my team. Thank you.
2. Thank you to everyone for the hard work and long hours that you have been working. When we all pull together and row forward as a part of a team, we are greater than the sum of our parts. Thank you all.
3. You all have been doing such a fantastic job that I wanted to tell you that I notice, and I assure you it is making a difference. Thank you for your continued hard work.
4. I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for your loyalty and hard work. Our success depends on the quality of our staff members and we recognize and appreciate your contributions and achievements. Thank you all.
5. I wanted to thank you for the fantastic job you have done in representing the company. The feedback we have received from customers has been incredibly positive. Thank you for your continued professionalism and effort. It makes a big difference.
6. I would like to express my appreciation to all of you for the excellent work you do. Effort and hard work are paramount to our success, and it is all of you that make what we do possible. Thank you.
7. Thank you for being so good with customers. Whether they are right or wrong, customers are the lifeline of this company and deserve our best. Your exemplary behavior ensures good relationships with our customers, and we are grateful.
8. Thank you for your contributions. Your hard work and dedication shine through everything you do, and your efforts have made a real difference to the team. Well done.
9. Thank you for your strong work performance. Your positive and can-do attitude has been impressive. You are an example for others.
10. Team, thank you for pulling together and for all of your effort in getting the work done. I know that you put in many long hours of work in order to keep things running smoothly, and your efforts have certainly paid off. We would not have been able to get it done without your dedication. Once again, thank you.
11. I am grateful that you show such initiative and thank you for taking on extra responsibility. You have been a positive influence on the team, and I hope you are proud of the work you are doing.
12. Thank you for your positive attitude when dealing with fellow coworkers. Your attitude makes this a better place to work for everyone, and I am grateful that you are a part of the team.
13. You go above and beyond for our company. Through the long meetings and even longer days, thank you for putting everything you’ve got into [your job/this project]. We couldn’t do it without people like you.
14. Thank you for being willing to adjust your working hours. I realize it is not easy to maintain work/life balance, and your flexibility makes you a valued employee.
15. Thank you for your hard work. Your effort and dedication are apparent and we greatly appreciate it.
16. You have set a great example to the team with your dedication to meeting your deadlines. Your ability to accomplish goals is unquestionable, and your determination is admirable. Thank you.
17. I am impressed with the quality of work you produce. High-quality work leads to greater success for you and the whole business. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing it continue.
18. I wanted to send you my sincere thanks for your work on the [task/job/project]. Your dedication and hard work have been fantastic. I hope that you will take a well-deserved break before we have to gear up for the next wave of work. You deserve it.
19. Please accept my sincere thanks for your dedication and hard work. Your commitment to the company is greatly valued.
20. You have demonstrated loyalty and trustworthiness. You are a valued member of our team, and I appreciate knowing the business can rely on you as we move forward.
21. Thank you for agreeing to mentor the new members of our team. Your experience and proactiveness have helped them work as an effective part of the business in a short time. Excellent work.
22. Since your first day, I’ve watched you work diligently to get up to speed in your role. Your perseverance has paid off, and I thank you for your commitment to delivering value to the team.
23. I write to thank you and acknowledge the sensitive issue you brought to me last week. The courage you have shown in raising such a delicate matter is commendable. I assure you that we will make every effort to resolve the problem in the most effective and sensitive way. Please allow me some time to determine the appropriate action, and I will be back to you as soon as possible.
24. I know you don’t do it for the thanks, but you need to hear it once in a while. Thank you! We are impressed with your amazing effort on the [event name]. What a success.
25. Thank you for being a team player and putting the team’s needs ahead of your own. You have performed excellent work and have integrated well with the other members to form a strong unit.
26. You deserve recognition for your work. We have received positive feedback from our clients, and the commitment and enthusiasm you have shown are to be commended.
27. I see you’ve smashed your targets once again. You are fast becoming a legend on the sales floor, and your colleagues are beginning to wonder what you eat for breakfast. Joking aside, you’re doing an amazing job, and you are setting a fantastic example for others. Well done, and congratulations!
28. When an employee makes a great first impression, sometimes I get worried about whether they will meet expectations. However, you have exceeded our expectations, and I want to thank you for your hard work.
29. You have demonstrated an aptitude for leadership since you have taken on the role of mentoring others. You have shown top-quality communication skills while being patient and approachable. Thank you for all your efforts.
30. One of the most important traits an employee can have is adaptability, and you are one of the most adaptable people on my team. I know that when I have [a job/work/a project] that doesn’t fit into a specific category that you are willing and able to take on that responsibility. Thank you for stepping up and taking on those types of projects.
31. Thank you for your hard work on [name task/job/project]. While I know it has not been easy, the dedication and professionalism you have shown have been exemplary. Your work is crucial to us achieving the company objectives. Well done.
32. I commend you for your great work performance. You have established yourself as a key member of the team and having such a professional, reliable employee is a credit to [company].
33. I attended the recent meeting, and I wanted to thank you for everything you said about [issue]. It was an important issue you raised, and I commend you for it. Engagement with these topics is important to the organization and truly benefits us all. Thank you.
34. Thank you for considering the company’s needs and taking on extra work. It has kept your area running more smoothly and contributed to our growth. Thank you for pitching in and really helping out.
35. Congratulations on exceeding your sales target this month. You have demonstrated that you can go the extra mile and can accomplish more than you expect. Great job.
36. I remember when you were a hardworking mentee, and now you have become one of our best mentors. Thank you for setting an example for other employees of what one can accomplish here at [company] with hard work and dedication.
37. Thank you for your report. The hard work and thought you put into it was evident, and I thank you for that. I will be back in touch with you in due course when I have absorbed the content.
38. Thank you for the great leadership of your team. Your direction of your team has resulted in it achieving its assigned goals this year.
39. I was impressed with your presentation. You had great delivery and content, and it made a lot of interesting points. Great job, and I look forward to seeing your next one.
40. Thank you for the extra hours you worked to ensure our latest project was completed on time. Your dedication and sacrifice will contribute to the growth of the company and the building of our reputation.
41. Thank you for consistently delivering high-quality work in a timely manner. Your reliability is a great asset to the team. Keep up the great work.
42. Thank you for your loyal service over the years. I remember when you started at the bottom, and it is through your consistent effort that you have moved up in the company. You have deserved every promotion, and I thank you for being a valued part of the [company] team.
43. I’ve been hearing fantastic things about you and the way you are running the team. It’s a complex area of the business, and I wanted to reach out and let you know that your efforts are being noticed and are having positive effects. Keep going with the changes and thank you for your work.
44. I would like to let you know how grateful I am that you chose to work [after hours/on your day off/on the weekend] on short notice. Your support of both myself and your colleagues is appreciated.
45. Your presentation to the [name audience of presentation] was outstanding. It came across well, and I wanted to thank you for representing our company well.
46. I would like to commend the professionalism and efficiency with which you have carried out your duties since joining the business. Your behavior is in line with the high standards our company expects. Keep up the good work.
47. Thank you for the ideas that you sent. It’s good and covers all the essential aspects that are important for our decision-making. Well done.
48. Well done on your fantastic performance in your role this year. You have met and exceeded all the targets you were set. Keep up the great work.
49. Thanks for your important message, which I have just picked up today. You raise some important points, and I wanted to let you know that I will think about these points. I will be in touch.
50. I wish to convey on behalf of the company our gratitude for your hard work this year. You have been a valuable asset in helping us achieve our goals. I look forward to another year of seeing great things from you.
51. I wanted to take the time to show my gratitude for your hard work. You approach challenges well and exceed expectations. Thank you.
52. Please allow me to commend your contribution to the company’s revenue targets. Your sales in this period have surpassed our expectations.
53. Thank you for your email, which I assure you will be taken seriously. It’s important that all our colleagues feel they have a voice, and I am glad that you have felt able to share this with management. Thanks again.
54. Thank you for [the creativity you have shown/thinking out-of-the-box] in your role. Your willingness to explore new ways of working has improved the effectiveness and efficiency of the business.
55. I wanted to thank you personally for agreeing to take on additional responsibility and say that such dedication is admirable. It is crucial to the success of our business, and it does not go unnoticed.
56. I want to thank everyone for all the hours you have put in to get [this job done/this project up and running]. It is the collective determination and drive of the team that has gotten us to where we are today. Your attitude has made a difference.
57. I am pleased with how quickly you have completed your training since joining the company. Your attitude and commitment to your professional development will likely translate into you becoming an effective member of our staff in a short period of time. Keep working hard.
58. Thank you for the passion you displayed while working on [task/job/project]. Your obvious enthusiasm for the work energized the team and contributed to making the work a success.
59. Congratulations and thank you for your excellent leadership during the [task/job/project]. Your insight and handling of a complex activity have been exceptional. I know that you have earned the respect of many here in the company. I hope that you can soon enjoy a more normal working balance now the review is completed.
60. Thank you for the great attitude you have shown in these busy months. Your attitude and focused dedication in your work and towards the company, in general, is a fantastic example to us all. I wanted you to know that your approach is recognized and valued. It’s great working with you.
Best Quotes for “Thank You” Messages for Employees
“Good things happen to those who hustle.”
“The world belongs to the energetic.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The future depends on what you do today.”
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.”
“A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.”
“I’ve got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.”
“Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.”
“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.”
“In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.”
“Talent is never enough. With few exceptions the best players are the hardest workers.”
“Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.”
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
“There is no reason to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.”
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
“Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
“If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.”
“Success is a function of persistence and doggedness and the willingness to work hard for twenty-two minutes to make sense of something that most people would give up on after thirty seconds.”
“If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.”
“Without labor nothing prospers.”
“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.”
“The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.”
“Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to.”
Henry Van Dyke
“The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.”
“There is no substitute for hard work.”
“If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.”
“Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”
“Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.”
“Outstanding people have one thing in common: an absolute sense of mission.”
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
“Talent wins games but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”
“If a man is called a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and Earth will pause to say, Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
“Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out.”
The below infographic provides facts regarding the importance of showing employee appreciation to increase engagement and productivity. More than half of companies in the United States face difficulties in finding talent despite high unemployment rates. This is not abnormal, seeing that more than 60% of workers leave jobs due to a lack of appreciation. Investing in employee recognition programs and giving thank you’s can go a long way towards growing profit and overall success.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.