Labor Day is known for BBQs, parties, and travel in celebration of our hard work. To help celebrate your labor day, the following labor day messages are great ways to show your thanks and appreciation.
1. You work hard all year on something you love and to help give your family a better life. It is time to take a break and celebrate everything you have achieved. Happy Labor Day.
2. There are some jobs that people do not notice, but that are critical to the success of our daily lives and creating a great nation. You are in one of those jobs, but please know your contribution is recognized, vital, and hugely valued. Happy Labor Day.
3. We do not need to achieve great things or have the most important jobs to make a difference. Every job is valuable, and every person’s effort deserves to be valued. Happy Labor Day.
4. The only reason our company can survive and succeed is because of the efforts and hard work every day of every person, including you. Thank you, and Happy Labor Day.
5. Without doubt, our staff is the greatest asset this company has. We would simply be nothing without you, so please accept our deepest thanks on Labor Day, and we hope you have a relaxing and very enjoyable holiday.
6. Through your hard work, you have given so much to your company and created wonderful new opportunities for your family. On Labor Day, it is time to take a few hours at least to relax, congratulate yourself and do something for you.
7. You are a prolific and creative force to be reckoned with in the workplace, and you clearly enjoy what you do. Have a great Labor Day, and enjoy the time off to regroup and strategize for the remainder of the year.
8. I know you believe the feeling you get from doing your job well is reward enough. But you should know that we also recognize and greatly appreciate your efforts. Thank you, and we hope you have a happy and safe Labor Day.
9. I think that it would be a good idea for you over this holiday weekend to sit back, relax, and take in the beauty of what’s left of this season and enjoy your loved ones. Have a heartwarming and joyous Labor Day.
10. Our lives are not our work, but sometimes our work plays an incredibly significant role in our lives. We know that you care deeply about your work and have achieved some phenomenal things. Thank you for that, and we hope you have a Happy Labor Day.
11. Every day you create something special with the work you do. Your effort is a great asset and deserves to be recognized, respected, and celebrated. Happy Labor Day.
12. The only way to achieve change and build a better world is through hard work. You are part of that incredible endeavor, and on this Labor Day, you should acknowledge and celebrate your efforts.
13. When you fire up the barbeque and go through all of your other Labor Day traditions, reflect on all of the good things your labor has reaped for you and others throughout the year. Have a great and relaxing Labor Day.
14. I don’t know anyone who works as hard as you. You give 110% in everything you do, and I hope you give 110% to relaxing and enjoying your Labor Day break.
15. Some people consider heroes to be movie stars, athletes, or soldiers. For me, you’re my hero for working so hard for this family. Take a good break this Labor Day weekend.
16. Any company would be foolish to pass you up, and even though you’re job hunting, you are working hard to find work. Use this Labor Day to relax yet double down on your determination to succeed. Happy Labor Day!
17. Your social and economic advancements throughout the years have made you the reason that there is a celebrated Labor Day. Thank you for pulling all the weight that you have and have a Happy Labor Day!
18. Don’t think of Labor Day as just another day off from work, or just another holiday. Use it to reflect on this year’s accomplishments and take some time to enjoy the fruits of your labors.
19. You are working through a thankless job, five+ days a week, and putting in ridiculous hours. I am thankful that you are taking on so much for the sake of this family. Have a happy and uneventful Labor Day weekend.
20. Sometimes it seems that we work harder each year, just to stay in the same spot. Thank you for everything you do. We hope you take the time on Labor Day to celebrate your achievements by enjoying some special celebrations with the people you love.
21. Labor Day is a national tribute to people like you, who work so tirelessly throughout the year. Enjoy your long weekend, and have a Happy Labor Day.
22. It takes the work of millions of people to make our nation great. You are one of those millions, and your contribution makes a real difference. Thank you, and Happy Labor Day.
23. Before you start making plans for this up and coming Labor Day weekend, make sure to pen in two things – relax and recoup. Make it a chance to recharge and have a Happy Labor Day.
24. As the summer winds down to a close, and the kids are back to school, make sure that you find a way to have yourself a great Labor Day weekend.
25. Labor Day is not just a great time to have fun with your family and friends, but to stop and celebrate everything you have achieved this year with your hard work and perseverance. You have every right to feel immensely proud.
26. Strong men and women across the country are working diligently to keep this country rolling. You’re among them and share good company. Take time to reflect and enjoy your Labor Day weekend.
27. It has been a crazy year, but your positive outlook, grit, and enthusiasm at work have made everything so much easier. Wishing you a relaxing Labor Day holiday, and thank you for all you do.
28. You are the real deal, and there’s nothing artificial about you. This shows in your personal life as well as your work ethic. Congratulations on building a great example for others, and have yourself a fantastic Labor Day weekend.
29. Anyone who works should be a fan of Labor Day. Not just for the day off, but for the national recognition that you’ve earned that day off. Have yourself a wonderful Labor Day!
30. Even when we work in a team, every individual’s contribution is valuable and makes a difference. Thank you for your incredibly hard work this year. It is time to relax and enjoy your Labor Day celebrations.
31. It isn’t healthy to take your work home with you non-stop. Leave well enough alone this weekend and have a happy and work-free Labor Day.
32. No matter how the temptations might come, do the best you can to leave work at work through the duration of the holiday weekend. Have a Happy Labor Day, and live it up to its fullest.
33. There is one thing that is true for everybody – a break is important. Happy Labor Day, and make it an occasion where you can get the break you need to refuel and make it to the next day off.
34. From coast to coast, people are celebrating Labor Day in their own ways. Some people might take it for granted, but you shouldn’t. Take a deep breath and enjoy yourself on this one.
35. You love what you do, you work hard, and you inspire others with your success. Do you need any more reasons to celebrate this Labor Day?
36. Nobody knows more than I how dedicated you are as a person toward your career, your family, and others. I thank you and would like to wish you a Happy Labor Day.
37. Labor Day is established for people like you that dedicate your lives to making everyone else’s lives a little bit better. Thank you for your hard work and enjoy Labor Day to its fullest.
38. You have shown that success requires hard work, dedication, and persistence. Year after year, you are a shining example of such things, and I want you to remember that throughout this Labor Day weekend.
39. Some people need a small break like a three-day weekend to remember what it is that they are working for. Deepen and embrace your relationships and have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend.
40. If more people like you found the perfect balance between career, family, and fun, the world would be a better place. These things are an achievement in itself, and I hope you realize that during this Labor Day weekend.
41. Thank you for everything you do around here, and for providing for all of us selflessly. We appreciate it and love you for every effort. Have a Happy Labor Day weekend.
42. Too small of an emphasis is placed on Labor Day. If you make it an opportunity to reconnect with your family and create fond memories, it can be one of the most important holidays that comes. Have a happy and memorable Labor Day weekend.
43. Just as the constant drips of water can erode a mountain, the combined efforts of all the workers can build our nation and change our future. Happy Labor Day. It is time to relax and celebrate your role in that bold endeavor.
44. Labor Day weekend is a chance to sit back a little and enjoy the little things that you might not have time to observe throughout a workweek. Take that time to enjoy your surroundings, and have a great Labor Day.
45. Life goes by so quickly, and weeks go by like a blur when you’re busy. Make sure that you make this holiday weekend last as long as you can and have a Happy Labor Day.
46. If you intend to have a party this weekend, make sure that it isn’t more work than it’s worth. Have a Happy Labor Day weekend, and try not to forget that the point of this weekend is to relax!
47. There is no reality where you can live a successful life of all work and no play. Get your play in throughout the entirety of this Labor Day weekend and enjoy yourself.
48. Your hard work and phenomenal perseverance have changed the lives of so many people. You can’t stop speeding trains, but you are a true hero. Thank you, and Happy Labor Day.
49. The success of most people’s work is measured by how well they do a job and what they achieve. It should really be measured by how well you treat those you work with. You do both things exceptionally well, and your efforts deserve everyone’s gratitude. Happy Labor Day.
50. Without coming across too deep or emotional, I would like to express how important you are to this family. You are the beating heart that makes us all have a quality of life that few people enjoy. Thank you, and have a Happy Labor Day weekend.
Best “Happy Labor Day” Quotes
“I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.”
“We need relaxation because we cannot work continuously. Relaxation, then, is not an end; for it is taken for the sake of activity.”
“Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one’s being.”
“The first wealth is health.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
“Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.”
“Every now and then, go away, have a little relaxation, for when you come back to your work your judgment will be surer.”
Leonardo da Vinci
“Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
“Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.”
“Self-care is not a waste of time. Self-care makes your use of time more sustainable.”
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
“Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift yourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health—body, mind, and spirit.”
Laurie Buchanan, PhD
“He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul’s estate.”
Henry David Thoreau
“If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
“Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.”
“The paradox of relaxation is the renewal of mind; rekindle of spirit and revitalize of strength.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”
“How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward.”
“There is no wisdom without leisure.”
W. B. Yeats
“Self-care is how you take your power back.”
“Relax, Recharge and Reflect. Sometimes it’s OK to do nothing.”
Izey Victoria Odiase
“The man who earns a million but destroys his health in the process is not really a success.”
“Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”
“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.”
“Learn to relax. Your body is precious, as it houses your mind and spirit. Inner peace begins with a relaxed body.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“The preservation of health is easier than the cure of the disease.”
“Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it.”
“Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream.”
“Sometimes, the most productive thing that you can do is to step outside and do nothing…relax and enjoy nature.”
“Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.”
“So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.”
A.J. Reb Materi
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you.”
“You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.”
“What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.”
Henry David Thoreau
“If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.”
“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.”
“Work hard, have fun, make history.”
“Life without endeavor is like entering a jewel mine and coming out with empty hands.”
“The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.”
“When you do more than you’re paid for, eventually you’ll be paid for more than you do.”
“The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.”
“Take a deep breath. Inhale peace. Exhale happiness.”
“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
“To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
“Let your body be your holy temple.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.”
“Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.”
“On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire.”
Larry D. Turner
Labor Day is a widely celebrated holiday each year that comes at the beginning of September to allow American workers to have a day of rest and be celebrated for their contributions and achievements. The labor rights movement dates back to the 1870s, and progressed throughout the century. The following infographic provides a brief overview of Labor Day and its meaning.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.