Here are wedding program thank you messages for your friends and family for you to use or customize. Some are general, and others are for specific family members or friends.
1. Our wedding was an extraordinary time for us, one which we will never forget. Having you with us made our day so much more memorable. We are very grateful that you could be part of our special day because, honestly, we could not have imagined it without you. As we start our new life together, it is a great comfort to know we have someone like you on our side.
2. We would like to take the time to thank our loved ones for enveloping us in love, warmth, and kindness on our wedding day. Your presence made it truly special. To be surrounded by the family and friends who have watched as our love has grown and flourished has been the most wonderful experience, for which we are both so grateful.
3. Our wedding was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever seen. So much so, it is hard to believe that it was my wedding. It is a day that will be a part of me for the rest of my life. If you had not been in attendance, I think the day would have lost some sparkle. So, I wanted to write you a note to thank you for coming and adding your light to our already beautiful day!
4. True love is not something that you hide, but it should be allowed to shine for the world to see. That is what we see in you, a true love shining for both of us, and it is a guiding light in our lives. We talked, and both agree that your presence at our wedding was one of the unforgettable memories of the day. Your love for us was easy to see through your help and support during our wedding activities, and we are more grateful than you could ever know. Thank you for coming to our wedding and shining your love on our beautiful day.
5. We may have been the only ones standing before the pastor as we took our vows, but those seated behind us, like you, are a vital part of the union that took place. Your love will steady us in the hard times, and it will rejoice with us in the good times. We wanted to write you a note to tell you how grateful we are that you were at our wedding. Beyond our wedding, we are thankful for the love that you show us. Thank you!
6. Mother, you have always been my most loyal friend and fiercest defender. Now, as I enter this next phase of my life, I am so grateful that we will both be under your umbrella of love. Thank you for standing by us at our wedding and proclaiming your love and support. It means so much to me not only that you could be there, but that you validated my choice in my life partner. That is more than I could ever have wanted for the start of my marriage. Thank you, mother, and I love you!
7. I wanted to write a note to thank you, Dad, for the love and support you displayed at my wedding. You have always been a wonderful father and an even better role model. I have always looked up to you and wanted to be like you in so many ways. Your efforts at my wedding have given me something else to emulate. When the day comes for my child’s wedding, I hope I can show the same love and support you have provided me. Thank you for being there and keeping me grounded. I am more grateful than you will ever know.
8. My precious sister, I wanted to tell you how grateful I am for the love and support you have given me. I could not have made it through my wedding without you. You held me together when I was a nervous wreck. You made sure everything was how it should be, and everybody was where they should be. You were my rock! Thank you so much for everything you did to ensure that I could focus on just being a bride and enjoying my day. I love you!
9. As I start this new chapter of my life, brother, I am grateful that you are with me. You are my friend, cohort in crime, and knight in shining armor. Just knowing that you were at my wedding helped me to focus on enjoying my day. In my heart, I knew I could rest easy because I trusted that you would deal with anything that arose. You were indeed my radiant star, and your help meant more to me than you could ever realize. Thank you so much for gracing my beautiful day with your love and support!
10. You, my friend, are cherished beyond belief. There is no way we could ever repay you for everything you did to make our day unforgettable. Everything was perfect. You are such a special part of our story, and as we start this new chapter, we are grateful to be experiencing it together with you. Thank you for coming, no, not just coming. Thank you for showing up and making our day far more memorable!
11. Each and every one of you have touched our lives as individuals and as a couple. You have been there to mentor and support us, coaching and shaping us to be who we are today. To stand in front of you all as the people you have helped us to become and declare our love for each other was a privilege. Thank you for being there, and thank you for your love, your kindness, your patience and generosity. We are so very grateful.
12. We would like to take some time to thank you all for sharing a part of our special day. Thank you to those who traveled and made arrangements to attend, and to all our family and friends for their help, warmth, and joy in making our day exactly how we pictured it. Your love, support, kindness and generosity were breathtaking. We are both so touched and honored to have shared our wedding with you.
13. Our wedding showed us just how fortunate we truly are. To be loved by so many wonderful family members and friends is the best wedding gift we could ever receive. Family and friends walk through life with you, and we are truly grateful that we have you with us on this journey. Thank you for coming to our ceremony and being a part of our good fortune!
14. As we reflect on our wedding and the role you played, there is really no way to express everything in our hearts. As we prepared for our wedding, your help was irreplaceable. However, as we reflect on our wedding’s memories, two words come to our minds when we think of you, love and dedication. Thank you, mom and dad, for all the love and commitment you poured into making our wedding the most beautiful and perfect day. We are so very grateful to have you in our lives.
15. Marriage is held together by love. It is not just the love of the bride and groom, but also the love of those they hold dear. Our new marriage will need the support of those who love us like you, and we are thankful for each of you. Thank you for coming to our wedding and pouring your love into the start of our beautiful life. As we walk this journey together, our family’s love and support will be crucial to us. Thank you for being a part of our circle of support and love.
16. Please accept our heartfelt and sincere gratitude for your part in our wedding. Being able to share this experience with you was magical, and the day was so perfect. Your participation meant the world to both of us. The most beautiful memories will last with us forever, and we look forward to making many more with you.
17. We would like to take the time to thank all of our guests. When reflecting on our special day, we both were overwhelmed with the love and support we received from our loved ones. Being there to witness our union, share in our love, and celebrate our happiness, made our day a true celebration of love and joy. Thank you all for being there.
18. You, my brother, are closer than a friend ever could be. You have always been my friend, and now you will be our friend. Thank you for the help and support you provided at our wedding. Your help meant more to us than you will ever know. You took on so many responsibilities you did not have to take, so for that, we are both grateful. To have your smiling face among those in attendance was the best wedding gift we have received. Thank you again for helping to make the start of our new life even better than we could have imagined.
19. We offer all our love and gratitude to two very dear people in our lives. Our wedding would not have been possible without you, mom and dad. We wanted to tell you how much your love and support means to us. It was not just the help you provided leading up to the wedding, but also the beautiful things you said and did for us at our reception. You are such an essential part of our lives, so with all our love, we say thank you!
20. Thank you all for joining us to share our special day so that our marriage began surrounded by love, family, and friendship. It was truly the most wonderful beginning to a marriage, and one that will stay with us for the rest of our married lives. Thank you for being there, for taking the time, and for making the effort to be a part of our day. Please know that it means so much to both of us, and we are so grateful.
21. We were overwhelmed to share our wedding day with you. Thank you for being our biggest supporters, and for always being there to cheer us on through all the twists and turns of life. Our day was filled with love and laughter, joy and companionship, sharing memories and making new ones. It wouldn’t have been the same without being able to share it with you.
22. When we pictured our wedding day, we knew it was going to be special. We were both unprepared for how overwhelming our day was; it was beautiful and perfect. Full of love and joy. This was made possible by all of you. Thank you for making it more wonderful than anything we could have dreamed of.
23. Now that our beautiful wedding is behind us, we are taking some time to write to those like you who made our day extraordinary. Having you with us for our special day was an absolute pleasure. Knowing that you came despite your many pressing responsibilities showed us how much you care about us and our future together. Your love and support mean the world to us, and we wanted to let you know. Thank you!
24. Weddings are typically enjoyable and nerve-racking, both at the same time. Your support at our wedding had a soothing effect on both of us. Our ability to look back at our wedding and consider it an amazing experience is primarily due to your help and guidance throughout the ceremony and reception. There is no way to repay you for your support and friendship, so we offer our undying gratitude to you. With all our love!
25. Our wedding celebration is a memory we will hold close to our hearts for the rest of our lives. So much planning and preparation went into our wedding, and honestly, we could not have asked for a more perfect day. You went above and beyond what was needed, and we noticed. Your help was more than we can ever repay, so we offer you our gratitude. Thank you for helping to make our day such an incredible memory.
26. What a whirlwind it was getting ready for our wedding. We can only imagine all the sacrifices you made to make our special day a success. We did not want to miss the opportunity to tell you how special you are to both of us. We are deeply grateful for all your help. We are also thankful we could share our day with you because we know it would not have been the same without you. Thank you so much for honoring us with your presence.
27. A wedding is the birth of something new. It creates something that did not exist before. The beautiful tradition of a wedding ceremony marks the birth of a new life together as husband and wife. Our wedding was unforgettable. We cherish that you were a part of all the celebrations leading up to our special day. We are also thankful that you were there to witness the birth of our beautiful new life together. Thank you!
28. We were delighted that you were able to attend our wedding, and we send you our heartfelt gratitude. Your presence made our day truly special and was most enjoyable. Thank you for sharing in our joy and happiness, on our special day, and always.
29. The morals and values you have all taught us both have shaped and defined our lives together. You helped us to understand the importance of love and laughter, of family and friends. To be able to share our wedding day with the people who have helped us grow as individuals and as a couple was an honor and a privilege. Thank you for being there.
30. Finding the person you love, and affirming this with marriage is one of life’s great milestones. To be lucky enough to find someone whom you treasure and adore is such a wonderful feeling. To then be able to share it with family and friends as we have, is spectacular. We felt so privileged to have you with us on our special day, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being there and supporting us.
31. To our dearest friends and family, thank you to all who made such an effort to be with us and share our wedding day. The sentiment of the day was truly overwhelming, and finding the words to share our heartfelt gratitude has been challenging, as we were so touched to share our day with you. Our day was full of love, laughter, and happiness, which you made possible. Thank you.
32. Please accept our thanks and gratitude for attending our special day. It was perfect and magical, and the memories we shared with you will be treasured forever. We were given the most beautiful start to our married lives together, and this was due to your presence.
33. As our married chapter begins, we would like to take the time to sincerely thank our guests. Moving into this new phase of our lives was marked by the happiest memories of our lives, made on our wedding day. These memories are founded in the love, support, and kindness we have felt from each and every one of you attending and sharing our day with us. Please know how much this means to both of us, and how much we cherish the memories we have made.
34. Thank you all for sharing in our celebration of marriage. Our wedding day is one of the most important memories, a memory we will look back on and share. To think of our day as it was, full of warmth and love, is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We share with you our heartfelt gratitude.
35. A marriage does not just involve two people. Because of our marriage covenant, now there are two families, and two groups of friends joined. Our new love will grow as time passes, and the support and the love of our cherished family will be crucial to that growth. Therefore, we wanted to thank you for being there at the start of something wonderful! You are one of our cherished people.
36. Marriage is symbolic of love, of support, of patience, of kindness, of generosity, and of wisdom. All of these qualities were in abundance on our special day. We wish to thank our treasured friends and family, who taught us all these qualities, who shared with us the importance and significance of them, and who displayed each and every one of them on our wedding day. It was truly special and would not have been the same without you there.
37. The memories we made on our wedding day were truly beautiful. We were both so moved by your presence and the love we shared on our special day. Thank you for your participation, your love, warmth, and kindness. These memories will last a lifetime.
38. We are starting the most precious journey together, our marriage. Thank you for celebrating our wedding day, for celebrating all that we have been together, and all that we will become together. Our memories are all the more special for having you in them.
39. Marking such a poignant milestone in our lives would not have been the same without your participation. Thank you for taking the time to be there, the time to support us, and the time to share in our beautiful memories.
40. Now our wedding day has come to an end, and our married life has just begun, we wanted to thank you all for celebrating with us and sharing our special day. We have made memories with you that we will cherish forever.
Best Quotes for Your Wedding Program “Thank You” Messages
“When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends.”
“Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
“Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.”
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
Jean de La Fontaine
“You need a strong family because, at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally.”
“Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.”
“I sustain myself with the love of family.”
“If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
“The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.”
While summer is the most popular month to get married, December is the most popular month to get engaged. More than 70% of couples are living together prior to marriage with the average length of engagement being 14 months. Many new trends are occurring during the special event such as bypassing the traditional tiered cake for something such else, such as cupcakes, candy, or other baked goods. The infographic below captures a current snapshot of the wedding industry.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.