Comparing The Top Business Intelligence And Analytical Apps
When searching for mobile business intelligence and analytical software apps it is always a good idea to compare the different mobile apps so you find the one that’s for you.
Analytics vs. Business Apps
There are several different functions that both business intelligence and analytical mobile apps cover.
First, during the analytics function process, a truth-based driver that makes decisions decides how best to use of the wide array of available statistics. Second, during the business intelligence function old business performance is explored, which then helps to lead the planning process for the app.
During the analytics function process, a truth-based driver that makes decisions decides how best to use of the wide array of available statistics. Next, during the business performance management function, goals are established, strategies are communicated into actual plans and management begins for measuring and keeping track of an organization’s overall presentation and functionality.
Then in the data analytics function, decision-making becomes fully supported and the mobile app begins to both predict and decide how to best improve the organization’s overall business performance. And, lastly during the reporting and dashboard function, the mobile app shows the results of how best to accomplish the goals that have been set forth by the organization.
The type of people that normally use BI and analytical apps include: BI and analytical experts, people who are a little familiar with BI and analytics and those who are new to BI.
The top ten BI and analytical apps include: Birst, SAP Business Objects, Yellowfin, Zoho, Tableau, Bime, Trackerbird Analytics, Jaspersoft, Pentaho and Yurbi; although not all of these have the same functionalities.
But, all ten of the apps do provide several of the same functions.
• Birst offers BPM functions, ad hock query and data mining functions and data warehouse functions.
• SAP Business Objects offers, ad hock query functions, data hierarchy functions and OLAP functions.
• Yellowfin offers, BPM functions, ad hock query functions, ODBC functions and OLAP functions. Zoho Reports offers ad hock query functions, data hierarchy functions and OLAP functions.
• Tableau Software offers ad hock query functions, data hierarchy functions, data mining functions, ODBC and OLAP functions.
• Bime offers ad hock query functions, data mining and data warehouse functions and ODS and OLAP functions.
• Trackerbird offers BPM functions and OLAP functions. While Jaspersoft BI Suite offers ODS and OLAP functions.
• Pentaho offers data mining and data warehouse functions and ODS and OLAP functions. And, Yurbi offers data warehouse and ODBC functions.
Most of the apps will integrate with Google or Salesforce; however, Zoho Reports only works with Google and Jaspersoft BI only works with Salesforce. Most of the apps are available on both IOS and Android devices, except Pentaho. It is only available on IOS.
Last month, more than 2 million people visited Brandon's blog. He shares exactly how he took his blog from zero to 1 million monthly visitors here. His path to success was not easy. Brandon had to comeback from being disabled, by a rare health disorder, for most of his thirties. God delivered him from hardship and has blessed his family in so many wonderful ways. You can send Brandon a message here.