Here are a selection of joyous wedding shower card messages that you can use or modify with your own creativity.
1. It’s almost the big day! It will be a flurry of presents and cake and friends and family. But most importantly, it will be about your love and devotion. We’re looking forward to it. Congratulations.
2. Yours is a love for which songs were sung, sonnets were written, and others have deeply admired. Appreciate each other, always, and your bond will be unbreakable. Congratulations on a beautiful union.
3. Love like there is no tomorrow, like you may never hold them in your arms again. Love them in every way that you wish to be loved. For if you do, you will be together forever. My heartfelt congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
4. So happy the two of you are getting hitched! Coming from someone who knows you both well, I can truthfully say that you’re perfect for each other, and I know you have many happy years ahead of you. Just being in the same room with you lights up my day. Love you both.
5. When I look at you, I see how genuinely happy you are. I see the way your eyes light up when your love enters the room. I see how excited you get when talking about the life you will build together. Congratulations on finding someone special.
6. Out of seven billion people, you found each other, and I’m so glad you did. It was clearly meant to be. Congratulations.
7. To an incredibly special couple: I could not think of two partners more suited for each other. The way you look at each other from across the room is simply beautiful. Words cannot express just how happy I am for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. I hear congratulations are in order! We’re ready to help celebrate your big deal in a big way. Looking forward to this wedding, and to celebrating both of you. But at the end of the day, it’s not about the party, it’s about two fantastic people committing their lives to each other. I can’t think of two people I’d rather celebrate. You’ve made my life richer by knowing you, and I know that you will brighten each other’s lives. It’s a joy to know you. Congratulations!
9. Thinking of you, dressed, and waiting to meet your love at the alter fills my soul with hope and contentment. This is truly a beautiful moment, and I know you will be the happiest of couples. Wishing you all the best on this new adventure.
10. Weddings are events in which loved ones create magic in celebration of the journey that is about to begin. Do your best to enjoy every second, take lots of pictures, and make many beautiful new memories. Congratulations on your wedding.
11. You have planned your wedding, down to the very last detail. Congratulations on finding the one, the person you were destined to be with for life. It is impossible to adequately express how happy I am for you. Congratulations!
12. We’re looking forward to the big day. It will be wonderful to celebrate with you. What better reason to have a party than to celebrate love? We know yours will last a lifetime. Congratulations on finding your one true love!
13. Your wedding is a big day, but your love will last beyond it. I know you will have many happy years. Congratulations.
14. Looking at you, and how happy you are, my heart overflows with joy. I am full of wonder, imaging your new life, the companionship, and trust that comes with marrying your soul mate. I wish you all the love in the world. Congratulations.
15. I love weddings – getting dressed up, the food, the champagne. But I’m looking forward to your wedding even more because two people I love are committing themselves to each other. It’s going to be a wonderful day, and I’ll be there cheering you on from the sidelines. Congratulations.
16. True love knows no limits, and I can see from the way you look at each other that you have each found the one you were meant to be with. I wish you both all the best, and congratulations on finding each other.
17. You were there for me when I felt so alone and isolated, and you celebrated with me when I finally found love. Now, I celebrate with you. I’m so happy for you. Congratulations.
18. The thing about love is that sometimes it just happens when you least expect it. I know that was the case for you, and I’m so glad it did. What a wonderful thing that the two of you found each other in this great, big world. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
19. You are two beautiful people, and you make the perfect couple. Anyone who sees what you have is certainly jealous! You’ve got a big celebration coming up, and I’m so excited for you. I know you’re going to have a blast. Congratulations!
20. I can’t think of two people I’d rather hang out with, and now you’re a package deal. I can’t wait for the big day. You two have been such great friends to me, and I’m looking forward to continuing to hang out. I plan to grow old with you, too! Thanks for always being there and congratulations!
21. I could not possibly imagine a more beautiful bride or a more perfect couple. Congratulations to the both of you on finding the one. May you live a long and fulfilling life together.
22. Congratulations on your big upcoming day! Remember to cherish every day together. Each one is special. Coming from someone who knows a bit about love, and a bit about heartbreak, I can see that the two of you have what it takes to make it. Your love is going to last a lifetime.
23. Laughter, communication, support, and unconditional love. These are the cornerstones of building a wonderful life together. Do these, and your relationship will thrive. Congratulations, and all my love.
24. You are both wonderful people, and I couldn’t be more thrilled you will soon be committing to each other. I see how you respect and love each other, and I want what you have someday. Your unwavering support for each other is an inspiration. Even the way you look at each other is so sweet and loving. Congratulations on having such a beautiful relationship and on getting married.
25. Whoever would have thought that you would find someone that you love so dearly, and you commit to spending every day for the rest of your life together, for better or worse. May you live each day in the former (the better). Congratulations on finding your partner in life. I am so happy for you.
26. You have been there for me when I needed you, so now you will be there for each other. Thank you for being in my life. I’m so happy for the two of you to spend the rest of your lives together. Congratulations.
27. Every fight is an opportunity to learn. Every joke is a chance to strengthen your bond. Every time you talk is a time to you express how much you value your relationship and that you are committed to making it work, even when it is tough. Congratulations on finding the one.
28. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. We are so happy to have you in our lives. You always make us laugh, and now you have each other to laugh with forever. What a wonderful life you have ahead of you.
29. May your joy be endless, and your love be boundless. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We’re so happy for you.
30. Romance is the first ingredient in the recipe for a life of lasting love. I am at a loss for the right words to describe the happiness I feel when I think of you and your impending nuptials. Congratulations. I hope the love you feel on your wedding day stays with you always.
31. A wedding is a beautiful event that brings two people and their family and friends together to build a new life. It is an adventure that the two of you will embark upon, with many ups and downs. Let your love carry you through. Congratulations to you both.
32. Anyone who sees you together knows you are the perfect match. The way you look into each other’s eyes, and the way you smile. We all know you’re in love, and now we’ll finally get to celebrate soon on your special day. I’m looking forward to sharing in your joy. Congratulations.
33. I hope that every day for the rest of your lives, you remember that on your wedding day, you were surrounded by the people who love you most and that we all wish you the best. Congratulations on your wedding.
34. Wake up each day knowing that you have found the one person in the world you were meant to spend the rest of your life with. Cherish this and love deeply. My sincerest congratulations on your wedding.
35. A significant bond was forged, and you committed yourself to lasting love, and with it, challenges and triumphs. It is an amazing gift to have found your one true love in a world full of people. Congratulations, and all my love.
36. This is a big step, and we’re here to support you. We can’t wait to see how your relationship continues to blossom and grow as marriage binds you together. Congratulations.
37. When I think of your wedding day, I think of every great romance movie I have ever seen, and I just know that your wedding will top them all. The love you have for each other is endless and beautiful. Congratulations.
38. How special is it that you and your fiancé have found in each other? Someone to grow old with, to share stories, and build a life. I hope that both your lives are filled with amazing memories. Congratulations.
39. I can’t imagine one of you without the other. It’s cliché to say you complete each other, but I can’t think of another way. You belong together. I’m thrilled your wedding is coming up. So soon, and you’ll be married. Congratulations!
40. Congratulations on finding the love of your life. I am so happy to be a part of your journey and wish you every happiness in the world. Congratulations to you both.
41. As your wedding day approaches, there will be many things to plan and details to attend to. Don’t forget to look into each other’s eyes. You are perfect for each other. I can’t wait for the big day. Congratulations.
42. I’m so happy that two of my favorite people have found each other. I see many beautiful years ahead of you. May your marriage be filled with light and love. Congratulations.
43. It is my pleasure to congratulate you on your wedding. Love such as yours is inspiring and comforting at the same time. Cherish every moment you have together and enjoy the ride of life!
44. Congratulations! I’m delighted for you both. People talk about marriage tying you down, but for the two of you, I see marriage as helping you fly. It’s wonderful how you support each other and help each other to be the best versions of yourselves. It’s a beautiful thing and I am so happy for you.
45. Soon, you will become a part of a team. You will always have someone in your corner, and someone to share your thoughts and fears with. You will have someone you can rely on in tough times, and celebrate with when things are good. Congratulations on finding the one.
46. Every time I think of you two, I smile. You’re a sweet couple and your kindness to each other warms my heart. I’m thrilled that you want to spend the rest of your lives together. I want that for you, too. My warmest congratulations.
47. The big day is getting closer! All of your friends and family will be there to support you, but don’t forget that no matter what, the most important thing is that at the end of the day, you will be married to the one who you love. That’s a beautiful thing to celebrate. Congratulations.
48. I am so excited for the two of you! Marriage is such a special thing to enter into, and your big day is coming up. I remember the nerves and excitement before my wedding, but everything turned out perfectly, even the things that went wrong. It will be a perfect day, because you will be married. Congratulations.
49. May you hold hands forever, and always laugh at each other’s jokes. May you always be there for them when they need you the most. Work diligently, every day, to make sure they know you love them. From the bottom of my heart, congratulations on your wedding.
50. I hope that life brings you every happiness and that your reality far exceeds your expectations. Congratulations on your union. Wishing you all the best.
Best Quotes for Your Wedding Shower Card Message
“A happy marriage is the world’s best bargain.”
“Where there is love there is life.”
“Who, being loved, is poor?”
“A good marriage is a contest of generosity.”
“Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.”
“There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye, keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.”
“There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
“Love is a friendship set to music.”
“Ye are Blood of my Blood, and Bone of my Bone, I give ye my Body, that we Two might be One. I give ye my Spirit, ’til our Life shall be Done.”
“All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
“The great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership.”
“Marriage is a commitment – a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.”
Herman H. Kieval
“A marriage is a gift. It should be opened up and enjoyed.”
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
“Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”
“Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared. Very long for those who lament. Very short for those who celebrate. But for those who love, time is eternal.”
“Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.”
“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
“A good marriage is where both people feel like they’re getting the better end of the deal.”
“There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
Henry David Thoreau
“Marriage is the mother of the world. It preserves kingdoms, and fills cities and churches, and heaven itself.”
“Marriage, ultimately, is the practice of becoming passionate friends.”
“Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
“Love is a gift of one’s inner most soul to another so both can be whole.”
“As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage He made one of two.”
“Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week.”
“I would say that the surest measure of a man’s or a woman’s maturity is the harmony, style, joy, and dignity he creates in his marriage, and the pleasure and inspiration he provides for his spouse.”
Dr. Benjamin Spock
“There are few more powerful tools for promoting stability than the institution of marriage.”
Iain Duncan Smith
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”
“The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.”
“A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”
Pearl S. Buck
“What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life – to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
“Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.”
Barbara De Angelis
“Marriage provides the solace of worked-on friendship and the joy of being known profoundly.”
“The sweet companionship of eternal marriage is one of the greatest blessings God has granted to His children.”
Joseph B. Wirthlin
“The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.”
Robert C. Dodds
“The great secret of successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters.”
Sir Harold George Nicolson
“Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that’s loved by you.”
Charles M. Schulz
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
“A sap run is the sweet goodbye of winter. It is the fruit of the equal marriage of the sun and frost.”
“May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.”
“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
“Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.”
“Marriage is such a beautiful relationship and a gift from God. It’s God’s design, created between a man and a woman.”
“Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s leftover after you have given your best to everyone else.”
The following infographic outlines interesting statistics and trends regarding bridesmaids and bridal showers. More than 74% of bridesmaids out there have participated in three weddings or less. Approximately 60% of bridesmaids are between the ages of 26 and 30. When it comes to hosting a bridal shower for the bride-to-be, a tea party or relaxing spa party are at the top of the list. Almost a fifth of bridesmaids find planning the bridal shower to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of their responsibilities as bridesmaids.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.