Here are some “baby congratulations” messages to send to a friend, colleague or family member on the birth of their new baby boy, girl, or twins.
1. We can’t wait to meet the newest member of your family and to welcome [him/her] in person. You have so much love to give and are going to be incredible parents. It is fantastic your precious baby has arrived!
2. Wow, look at what your love has done – created a whole new person! Congratulations on the birth of your precious baby [girl/boy], You have some exciting days, months, and years ahead. We know you will fill your child’s life with wonder, love, creativity, and laughter and that you will help them grow with confidence, generosity, kindness, and respect.
3. Congratulations on the birth of your precious child – may [he/she] be happy, healthy, and make a lifetime of incredible memories with you.
4. Welcome to [name], and congratulations on never giving up on your dreams of becoming a mom. We know you have been through a lot to get here and that some of the days ahead may be difficult. But never forget you are surrounded by a tribe of people who love you and who are here to help.
5. Best wishes for a lifetime of health and happiness for your new little baby. Enjoy all the wonderful moments ahead!
6. It has finally arrived! The day you have been dreaming of for so long – welcoming into your arms and home your beautiful baby [boy/girl]. I am so excited for you and can’t wait to meet [him/her]. I know that [he/she] will absolutely thrive in your home that is full of love, laughter, and respect for each other.
7. Wishing you all the best and sending you all the love during this magical time with your newborn and throughout all the years of [his/her] life.
8. Thinking of you during this special time and feeling so grateful that you’ve had a beautiful and healthy little baby!
9. Congratulations on your little bundle of sugar, spice, and all things nice! May you delight in your little girl every day of your life, and may she grow up healthy, happy, and strong.
10. What an accomplishment that your twins have been birthed safely, and they simply couldn’t have wound up with more loving parents. You’re going to be great! Congratulations on the growth of your beautiful family.
11. Your lovely baby has arrived. We are so thrilled and excited for you all. We know the next couple of weeks might be hard, but you have a lifetime of love and happiness to share together. Congratulations, we can’t wait to meet [name] and give [him/her] a cuddle.
12. You have finally met the only [boy/girl] in the world who is guaranteed to steal your heart. In fact, I’m sure [he/she] did the moment [he/she] was born. Congratulations! I know you are going to have an extraordinary life together. I am signing up right now as a willing volunteer for babysitting duties!
13. Congratulations on the birth of your children. It’s not multiplied work, but it’s multiplied fun and precious moments you get to share with your little ones.
14. How exciting to celebrate the arrival of your gorgeous baby [boy/girl]. While things have been unexpectedly eventful, everyone is exactly where they need to be right now and getting the love, care, and support they need.
15. Your twins are beautiful, and it is exciting to see what the future holds for you as parents. Congratulations on the precious gifts that you have brought into this world.
16. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby [boy/girl]. Sending you all our love and wishes for the health, happiness, and healing you deserve. We know you have years of happiness ahead of you.
17. Congratulations on that new beautiful baby [boy/girl]! It is exciting to watch your family grow and take such joy in loving that new little life.
18. People are privileged to have one beautiful child to raise, and you’re doubly as fortunate. Congratulations on the birth of your twins, and may each day bring double the joy to your heart.
19. You more than deserve to be congratulated on the birth of your new children. The fond memories that you will create will last you for the rest of your lives.
20. I was so thrilled to hear of the arrival of [name]. [He/she] is so incredibly lucky to have you as a mom and role model. I know you will fill [his/her] days with love, laughter, funny songs, and dance and help [him/her] grown into an incredible human being.
21. We are so happy for you on this incredibly exciting day. Your family has grown by one but imagine what that one person could do to change the world? In the coming weeks and months, please do not hesitate to ask for help if you need it, even if it is only for an hour to give you a chance to have a nap. This is a very selfish request on our part because we can’t wait to have lots of comfy baby snuggles!
22. Best wishes on the new addition to your family! May your new little girl bring you a lifetime of sweetness, smiles, and laughter. May she light up your life and fill your house with joy and mirth for all the years to come.
23. We were so excited to hear of the safe and very welcome arrival of your baby [boy/girl]. What an incredible mom you are going to be. Your determination and desire to be a mom has helped you move mountains to bring [name] home. And we know your life together will be filled with joy, wonder, and happiness.
24. Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful little [boy/girl]. I know you are worried about how you are going to handle all there is to do, but everyone who knows you has absolutely no doubt that you will be brilliant. You’ve got this!
25. Baby girls are more precious, more beautiful than anything in the world, and I’m so happy that you have yours! Congratulations on your little princess. I know she’ll be everything you’ve ever dreamed of!
26. Congratulations on your precious newborn baby [boy/girl]. May [he/she] grow up happy, healthy, and content in your love. With parents like you, [he’s/she’s] bound to move mountains!
27. A new baby is like a promise, full of potential, and full of joy. And a baby [boy/girl] is like a sweet song, filling your heart with tender love. Enjoy every moment, and treasure everything from this moment forward.
28. Welcome to the newest and most precious member of your family, [name]. How crazy and wonderful is it to think that [he/she] is a new life that you have created in this world. There are so many things to learn, explore, feel, and dream. And I couldn’t imagine any better teachers than you as parents and your wonderful family.
29. I was so thrilled to hear the news of your new baby [boy/girl]’s arrival. What an incredible adventure you are starting. We will never forget the day we brought home our [son/daughter]. It was exhilarating, exhausting, and slightly terrifying. But most of all, we were both full of the most incredible feeling of love and desire to protect our little [boy/girl]. Please accept our warmest congratulations and even though you may be exhausted, cherish these moments.
30. So excited to be able to finally welcome the birth of your gorgeous baby [girl/boy]. I am hoping that you are surrounded by so much love that it easily carries you through the exhausting next few weeks.
31. Congratulations on your newest addition to the family. You will be the most incredible parents to your child. [He/she] will have the gift of a family that is full of love and a home that is full of warmth and laughter. Congratulations again.
32. We know it hasn’t been easy to get to this day, but just imagining the smile on your faces as you welcomed your new child into your lives and home makes it all worth it. We know you are going to bring each other so much joy over the years to come.
33. It is so exciting that the wait is finally over. You have shown so much determination, drive, hope, and belief to make your dream come true. Congratulations on getting to this momentous day, and we can’t wait to see the wonderful changes [name] brings to your life and family.
34. We welcome [name] and wish you a huge congratulations on your newest member of your family. It is so wonderful to think of the loving home you are creating for [him/her] to grow in and become [his/her] very best self. So very happy for you!
35. You deserve all the love and happiness that is sure to come your way in your new life with your little one! Congratulations!
36. It takes two very special people to create a loving family environment for a little one to grow and thrive. Congratulations on becoming parents!
37. I wish you all the best as you embark on this exciting journey with the newest member of your family. The love that you have is sure to flourish and grow with every day that passes.
38. Best wishes for a lifetime of love, happiness, and golden memories with the beautiful child you have brought into your lives. Congratulations on a healthy baby [boy/girl].
39. As you begin the most amazing journey of your life, know that you are going to be an incredible mother. Congratulations!
40. Congratulations on becoming parents! May it bring you all the happiness and joy you’ve always dreamed of.
41. I’m so pleased that such an amazing person is bringing another person into this world. We were all there once – scrambling around and trying to figure out the most basic things to do with our newborn. Don’t hesitate to reach out and just know that you’ll be an excellent mother!
42. I can’t imagine two people more perfect to love and nurture a little baby. I’m so happy for you both!
43. My heart is so full of love and gratitude for you and your precious little one. Congratulations!
44. Best wishes for health, happiness, and peace as you start on your lifelong journey with your expanding family. You’ll do great. Congratulations!
45. Every day is going to open up new surprises and new accomplishments that will enrich your lives. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby [boy/girl] and beginning the journey of your lifetime.
46. Congratulations on beginning the journey of a lifetime, full of love, laughter, and more happiness than you could ever imagine!
47. Congratulations on the birth of your [son/daughter]. May you spend each and every day enjoying the wonderful, loving gift that has come into your lives.
48. We are all celebrating the joy of welcoming your new baby [boy/girl] into the world, and we can’t wait to meet your precious newest addition to your family. Congratulations on a healthy baby.
49. I want to congratulate you on bringing home your wonderful baby [boy/girl]. Be sure to cherish every moment, because I have found that the precious moments speed by, and these little ones tend to grow up so quickly.
50. People like to complain about the troubles of having a baby but make no mistake. You will be awe-struck over the many joys that will come every day from your new baby [boy/girl], and I’d like to congratulate you for this precious little life.
Best Quotes for Baby Congratulations
“There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.”
Hodding Carter Jr.
“Insomnia: A contagious disease often transmitted from babies to parents.”
“I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.”
“A baby dances with its feet in the air.”
“There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
“It’s an overwhelming moment where your entire life changes forever…but also so simple. Kiss. Hold. Warmth. Marvel.”
Amy Corbett Storch
“24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer!”
“A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.”
“Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.”
“When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’”
“Having children is like living in a frat house-nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.”
“God’s interest in the human race is nowhere better evinced than in obstetrics.”
Martin H. Fischer
“Little babies don’t understand the words their parents are saying, but being talked to certainly makes sense to them!”
“Words can not express the joy of new life.”
“Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.”
“A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.”
“With every newborn baby a little sun rises.”
“It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.”
“Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.”
“In the garden of humanity every baby is a fresh new flower who can smile, laugh, giggle, dance, love and sing with mother earth.”
“Tis love that makes the world go round, my baby.”
“Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.”
Jean de la Bruyere
“Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”
“Small children disturb your sleep, big children your life.”
“I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”
“Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.”
“Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.”
“Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.”
“Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.”
Kate Douglas Wiggin
“There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”
“You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.”
“It’s all kind of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It’s like you’ve met your reason to live.”
“A baby is born with a need to be loved — and never outgrows it.”
Frank A. Clark
“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.”
“A baby’s feet, like sea-shells pink, Might tempt, should heaven see meet, An angel’s lips to kiss, we think, A baby’s feet.”
Algernon Charles Swinburne
“Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs.”
“Making the decision to have children is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
“Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.”
“Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.”
George Bernard Shaw
“Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”
Eda J. Le Shan
“I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!”
“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
Winnie the Pooh
“What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all.”
“Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was, that they escaped teething.”
“An infant’s smile was the greatest promise that the world would go on, no matter how much the grown-ups mucked around with it.”
“Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.”
Curtis Tyrone Jones
“Every child begins the world again.”
Henry David Thoreau
“The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child.”
“There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written.”
The below infographic outlines baby stages, milestones, and the cost of raising a child. In the first year of a child’s life, a parent can spend between $9,000-$11,000. The baby product industry has an annual worth of $30 billion.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.