If you know someone that is expecting a child, here are great pregnancy congratulations messages to send them, or to customize into a message of your own.
1. I hear someone’s got a little bun in the oven. Congratulations on the new bundle of joy that will be joining your life soon. You’ve got this, mama!
2. You are now entering into the most privileged position on this planet, motherhood. I am so excited for you as I think of all the fun times ahead for you and your family. All my love and best wishes to you and your baby!
3. Congratulations on your upcoming mini-me! If you think it is hard sleeping with a huge bump and all that kicking inside, just wait until your little treasure is out in the real world. And with any luck, they’ll be as ornery as you. Joking aside, I am so happy for you and you can count on me to babysit anytime so you can get some rest.
4. I am so grateful to hear you are finally expecting a baby. I know the wait has been challenging, but now your dreams will be realized. How exciting to share this glorious experience with you as we await your precious baby. Congratulations!
5. When two people as amazing as you and your partner have a child, it’s bound to turn out spectacularly. Congratulations on your status as soon-to-be-parents!
6. As your heart grows with love for your new arrival and you share every wiggle and kick, may your joy overflow because of the life that is growing inside you. When you face those tough pregnancy days, remember that each day brings you closer to holding your little one in your arms. Sending love and best wishes upon hearing the wonderful news of your pregnancy.
7. You are such a special woman, and it brings me great happiness to write to congratulate you on your expected bundle of joy. May these days be full of beauty and wonder as you await your baby’s arrival. I send you and your baby all my love.
8. Your body may be going through a lot of interesting changes right now, but the biggest change of all will be your transformation into a beautiful mother. Be proud of your battle scars, mighty warrior mama.
9. Congratulations to the glowing mom-to-be! I’ve never seen a mama radiate so much beauty and poise during her pregnancy. I am so happy for you.
10. Get ready for a lot of sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and temper tantrums. But also, be ready for one of the most magical times in your life. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
11. There’s something so special about babies. Holding their silky weight in your arms, their newborn smell. As you count those tiny fingers and toes, remember that your baby loves you unconditionally. Congratulations on your pregnancy. You have a wonderful life ahead of you.
12. Congratulations on your pregnancy. What a beautiful treasure has been given to you. Soon you will hold a very precious gift in your arms, and I am delighted for you. I hope all the love you feel for your unborn baby will spill over into their life and make them as wonderful a person as you are.
13. I was so happy to hear the news of your pregnancy. It marks a milestone in your life and will undoubtedly change everything. As you prepare for your beautiful arrival, I am available to help in any way possible. Congratulations and much love to both you and your baby! Congratulations, mom-to-be!
14. Congratulations on expanding your beautiful family. I can’t wait for there to be even more of you! You’ve been wonderful friends to us, and we love you.
15. I wanted to send a note to express how happy I am to hear about your pregnancy. I can only imagine all the fun you will have preparing for the baby’s arrival. All my best wishes to you as go through these exciting months!
16. Every child wants to grow up with a stable parent who treats them with love and kindness. Your child is especially fortunate to have someone as patient as you. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy.
17. I heard the exciting news that you are expecting a baby. I can think of no better reason to write to congratulate someone than for a baby’s upcoming arrival. My hope is that your pregnancy will be full of much joy and good health. Congratulations.
18. In just a few short months, you’re going to be a mom. Everything I know about you tells me that motherhood is going to fit you perfectly. You are a natural. I am excited for you.
19. I was so happy to hear the news of your pregnancy! I know this is something you’ve wanted for a long time. Your patience and grace have finally paid off. What a wonderful reward. I know this child will be loved. You will be wonderful parents. Congratulations.
20. What great joy it brought me to hear you are expecting a baby. Before you know it, it will all be over, and you will be holding your beautiful child. Take some time to enjoy the whole experience, because it is a fantastic time in your life. Congratulations!
21. Just watch for that first smile, that first laugh, the first tooth, the very first steps. There will be so many beautiful firsts. Enjoy them all. They grow so fast. Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.
22. I am so excited for you and this new opportunity you have to evolve into a whole new person capable of love you’ve never experienced before. Motherhood is exhausting but awesome. Welcome to the club!
23. Your baby will change the world – and will change you, in the best ways. Motherhood is transformative, and I can’t wait to see what you become. Congratulations.
24. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I can hardly believe that you have a little one on the way! As you are busy preparing for their arrival, take some time to be thankful for the beautiful gift you have been given.
25. I can’t imagine a world without you in it. Now there will be another being for us to love! You are going to be a wonderful mother. I can’t wait to see what the future brings.
26. Congratulations to one of the best people I know. You deserve only good things, and I’m so happy for you. I’m sure your child will be just as amazing as you are.
27. The concern you show for others is always inspiring. Your loving heart makes you a good friend and will also make you a wonderful mother. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I could not be any happier for you!
28. I could not ask for any greater joy for you than to be expecting a baby. Pregnancy and your baby will take you on a fantastic journey of motherhood. It will alter how you see life forever. Enjoy the journey; it is an incredible one! With all my love and best wishes.
29. Wishing you rest and comfort during your pregnancy. I know it’s not easy to be pregnant, but if anyone can get through it, it’s you. It will be over soon, and your beautiful baby will be here. Hang on, mama!
30. Doesn’t it seem we are far too young for you to be having a baby? We have been through so much together, and now this will be our next adventure. I am looking forward to the next few months as we await your little blessing’s grand entrance.
31. When I heard you are expecting a baby, many things rushed through my head, and I could hardly contain my excitement. Congratulations on this upcoming monumental event, and I look forward to holding your tiny human really soon.
32. It is time to start buying precious little baby clothes, a baby bed, and much more. These preparations are part of the joy of waiting for your baby’s arrival. What a memorable time it is in your life. I wish you all the best for your pregnancy. Congratulations!
33. Much love to you and your family. What exciting news! A baby is a blessing. I know you will cherish your child.
34. I cannot imagine another person better suited to be a mother. You truly deserve to have a little one you get to call all your own. Congratulations on having a baby very soon!
35. Thank you for letting me share in your family’s joy. You’ve always welcomed me into your home, and now I welcome your child into my life. I’ll always be there for you and your child.
36. Your heart has been set on being a mother for so long, and now the wait is over. The love you give your child will make them into a truly exceptional human. I cannot wait to watch you go through this next stage of your life and watch you flourish.
37. A child is a sweet gift. Congratulations on your little bundle of love. I can’t think of someone more deserving than you.
38. Motherhood is full of crazy moments and beautiful memories. Welcome to the club. You’ve always been so patient and loving with our children, and we are looking forward to returning the favor. We can’t wait to see our children play together.
39. You are one of the kindest people I know, so when I heard you were expecting a baby, my heart burst with joy. I know you will fill your baby’s life with love and kindness, and just like you, they will make the world a better place because they are in it.
40. It is with all my love that I send congratulations on your upcoming arrival. Motherhood is challenging, but it is also one of the biggest milestones you will have in your life. I wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy.
41. Growing inside you right now is a little being who will soon become one of the most important pieces of your life. Enjoy this part while it lasts, and congratulations on your pregnancy.
42. How wonderful it is to know we will soon be welcoming your baby into this world and our circle of friends. It is hard to imagine we will soon have a mini version of you! I cannot wait to hold the baby and welcome them to this planet.
43. Congratulations! In the coming months, you will be welcoming a precious new addition to your family, and I am very happy for you. I know you will have so much fun preparing for your baby’s arrival. I am sending you all my love and wishing you a peaceful delivery.
44. Congratulations on your pregnancy! As you prepare for your precious arrival over the next few months, take some time to pamper yourself, you deserve it. If anybody says anything to you, just tell them you are busy growing a human.
45. A heartfelt congratulations to you and your family on your pregnancy. I know that you will be an amazing, supportive mother. The best is yet to come.
46. I am delighted to hear you are expecting. You are such a precious person in my life, and I cannot wait to hold your baby! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy journey filled with all the love and happiness you deserve. Best of health to you and your baby!
47. When I think of the kind of mother I wish I would have had, I think of you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your baby is going to be the luckiest child in the world.
48. I am thrilled to hear the news of your pregnancy. I can only imagine how excited you must be. Know that I share your joy.
49. Your child is so lucky that he or she is going to be born into a family as loving and kind as your own. You are going to be an excellent mama. You’ve got this!
50. Congratulations, mom to be! Your little bundle of joy will be here sooner than you can even imagine. I am so happy for you, and I wish you nothing but happiness on your motherhood journey.
51. I am so excited that you are going to be a mother! You are so ready for this responsibility, so I know you will be awesome. Be sure to take good care of yourself in these coming months and let me know if I can help in any way.
52. The pitter-patter of tiny feet makes a house a home. Congratulations on your upcoming joy.
53. I heard you are expecting a new addition to your family. What joy it must bring you to know you will be holding a new baby in your arms very soon. My hope is that the joy you experience will become beautiful memories for the rest of your life. Congratulations!
54. A child creates new room in your heart for more love than you ever thought possible. Congratulations on your pregnancy. What a wonderful journey you have ahead.
55. Bringing a baby into this world is a sacred privilege, and I am very happy for you. I am also thrilled that I get to walk through this experience with you and see how you change into a mother. I offer you all my love as I say how happy I am for you.
56. There may be some sleepless nights and long days, but in the end, it will all be worth it. Your perfect baby will love you, and I do, too. Congratulations.
57. Raising a child is the most important thing you will ever do. I will be here with you every step of the way. Lean on me! Anything you need, I’ll always be available.
58. I hear the stork has visited your house! Congratulations on your coming little bird.
59. We cannot wait to meet the beautiful new member of your family when he or she is born in just a few months. I know you’ll only create the cutest of babies. Congratulations on this very happy time!
60. The relationship between a mother and her child is one of the strongest bonds that form in life. You are so incredibly lucky. Congratulations!
61. I cannot even describe how excited I was to hear the news of your pregnancy. Congratulations to you and your family.
62. A child has chosen you as a mother. You are everything this baby needs. Believe in yourself. You can do this!
63. Seeing a child grow up is a joyful experience. Congratulations on your coming blessing.
64. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Make sure you take some time to relax and take care of yourself – you deserve it.
65. You’re now embarking on one of the most important and fulfilling journeys in your life, and I am honored to be by your side through it all. Call or text whenever you want to talk. I am here for you.
66. I am so incredibly excited to meet the little guy or gal that’s growing inside you right now. Something tells me there’s a wonderful kid on the way. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It’s very exciting news!
67. A child’s laugh is like music to a mother. Soon you’ll enjoy a symphony. Congratulations.
68. Every pregnancy is a miracle, so pat yourself on the back for a job well done, mama. Congratulations on the new pregnancy!
69. I hear your beautiful family is growing. How wonderful! I can’t wait to meet your newest family member.
70. I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy all the way until you deliver the newest addition to your perfect family. Try to rest up as much as you can, and please let me know when I can come over and help so you can get some sleep.
71. I know pregnancy itself is tough, but I also know that you are tougher. Keep your head up, because it’ll all be worth it in the end. Your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is almost here.
72. Congratulations on a whole new life and another set of responsibilities. I know motherhood will suit you well. You’ve got this.
73. A child becomes the light of your world. Congratulations on your coming sunshine.
74. You have spent the entirety of your life developing into one of the kindest people I know. Now, you get to become the kindest mother I know. You are going to love motherhood. Congratulations, dear friend.
75. Having a baby is one of the most life-altering events that will ever happen to you. Congratulations on getting to experience that joy.
Best Quotes for Pregnancy Congratulations Messages
“24/7. Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer!”
“Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”
“I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”
“Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.”
“Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.”
“Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.”
“There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles.”
“A child enters your home and for the next twenty years makes so much noise you can hardly stand it. The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.”
John Andrew Holmes
“The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
“We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.”
Henry Ward Beecher
“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
“Small children disturb your sleep, big children your life.”
“Every child begins the world again.”
Henry David Thoreau
“I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.”
Vincent van Gogh
“Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.”
“It’s all kind of these profound things crashing on you when your child arrives into the world. It’s like you’ve met your reason to live.”
“A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”
Eda J. Le Shan
“An infant’s smile was the greatest promise that the world would go on, no matter how much the grown-ups mucked around with it.”
“Children reinvent your world for you.”
“Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.”
“Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare.”
Curtis Tyrone Jones
“Insomnia: A contagious disease often transmitted from babies to parents.”
“Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.”
George Bernard Shaw
“With every newborn baby a little sun rises.”
“Making the decision to have a children is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
“A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.”
“Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.”
“Children have neither past nor future. They enjoy the present, which very few of us do.”
Jean De La Bruyere
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.”
Oliver Wendell Holmes
“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.”
“When a baby comes you can smell two things: the smell of flesh, which smells like chicken soup, and the smell of lilies, the flower of another garden, the spiritual garden.”
“Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.”
“I don’t know why they say “you have a baby.” The baby has you.”
“Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.”
“There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written.”
“A baby dances with its feet in the air.”
“A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.”
Frank A. Clark
“Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
Winnie the Pooh
“Perfection only exists in babies and pastries.”
“Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was, that they escaped teething.”
“A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower.”
“A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic.”
“There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.”
Hodding Carter Jr.
“Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.”
“Having children is like living in a frat house-nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.”
“It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.”
“Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine!”
Chinonye J. Chidolue
“Words can not express the joy of new life.”
“When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’”
“You may hate being pregnant, but the minute the baby is born, she is God’s precious child, given to you as a gift.”
Over 6 million pregnancies occur each year with over 4 million live births. There are 875,000 pregnancy complications that occur annually among pregnant women. Approximately 1 in every 5 births is induced. Additional interesting facts and statistics about pregnancy and childbirth are outlined in the below infographic.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.