The following holiday and Christmas messages and greetings for bosses are great samples for you to use that will show the appreciation you feel.
1. Season’s Greetings to a wonderful boss. You have been an inspiration to me throughout the year, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy our working relationship as much as I do. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year ahead.
2. This Christmas, I wish you a wonderful, relaxing time with your family and friends. I hope you will find some time to reflect on your achievements this past year. Knowing that I can approach you for advice has really helped with my confidence. You are so appreciated by our team.
3. At this special time of year, I want to thank you for being a great boss. Your thoughtfulness and encouragement brighten my days and create a successful team. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year.
4. Working as part of your team has been incredible, and your knowledge and support have made a huge contribution throughout the year. I certainly feel that I have grown professionally under your guidance, and I thank you. I hope you enjoy your holiday celebrations and best wishes for the year ahead.
5. As Christmas draws nigh, we all say goodbye. We’ve had a great year and now depart with a cheer. Let’s be safe and happy and return well-rested next year. Thanks for being a great boss and for all you have done for us this past year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
6. You have made a big impact on my time here at work. Please accept my sincere thanks for your unrelenting support. It makes a big difference in my workday knowing that you value my contribution to the team. May your Christmas be filled with love, laughter, and fun.
7. This Christmas, I would like to thank you for leading our team to a successful year. Your hard work and devotion have driven us to work hard and achieve more. Thank you for showing us that we could accomplish more than we thought we could. I hope you have happy holidays and a prosperous New Year.
8. In this season of goodwill, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been so satisfying for me personally to be part of your team and to have your approval for my work. I have gained new skills, increased my confidence, and I am excited about my potential under your leadership. Sending you and your family my warmest holiday wishes.
9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Your expert guidance and nurturing attitude towards your employees make working for you an absolute pleasure. I feel privileged to be a member of your team.
10. I hope that when you reflect on this past year, you are proud of your team’s achievements and how well you have inspired your staff, including me. You have been great at encouraging our team mentality, so we work well as a strong group. Thank you for all you have done. Warmest holiday wishes to you and your family and have a Happy New Year ahead.
11. During this time of joy and reflection, I have been thinking about this past year. Your great leadership skills have taken us to new levels. I think I speak for everyone when I thank you for your role in our success. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family, and I wish you well in the coming year.
12. Thanks for all you have done to support me this year. I am truly excited about what we can achieve together in the coming year. You have helped me find my voice and feel that my contributions to the team mattered. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a fun-filled break with your family and friends.
13. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Your kind words and happy personality have made a huge difference in my daily life. Thank you for creating such a happy and motivating work environment.
14. Given the many demands on your time, I sincerely thank you for your continued support throughout this year. I appreciate that you provide clear instructions and make my contributions feel valued. I hope you enjoy the Christmas holidays with your family and friends.
15. I have had a productive year, and I feel that I owe it all to you. Your constant motivation and personal drive have been a great inspiration to me. This message is to thank you for a successful year and to wish you and your family well this holiday season. Merry Christmas and have a healthy and happy New Year.
16. I hope you will celebrate Christmas with joy, laughter and in great company. You have been an inspiring leader this year, demonstrating how we can get the best results. I have learned so much from you, and I am grateful for the chance to develop new skills under your guidance. Thank you.
17. As we wind down the old year and prepare to bring in the new, I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year. I also wish to thank you for having faith in my ability and giving me a chance to prove myself. I look forward to a new year of challenges under your guidance.
18. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for always going the extra mile for your team and for being a great mentor. I appreciate how you inspire me with your great work ethic to strive and achieve more. Have a wonderful break, and warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family.
19. Merry Christmas. This has been a successful year for me, and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Your leadership and encouragement have meant a lot to me, and I wish you and your family happy holidays and a wonderful year ahead.
20. You are the key to the success of our team, and I am so grateful for your guidance this past year. You set high standards but provide us with the right tools and encouragement to do a good job. I hope you have a Christmas filled with fun, laughter, and joy and look forward to a great year ahead.
21. As we draw closer to the Christmas break, I would like to thank you for being there for me this past year. You have shared knowledge and encouraged me, helping me grow professionally. Thank you so very much. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and everything of the best for the year ahead.
22. Your patience and support have helped me greatly, and I am so glad to have you as a mentor. I feel lucky to be part of such a dedicated team who are provided every opportunity to speak up and contribute. I hope you and your family have happy holidays and some fantastic time off.
23. My wish for you at this time of year is to have a joyful Christmas with family and friends and a new year that is happy and healthy. On reflection, my personal growth this year has been due to your constant encouragement and the sharing of your expertise, and I wish to thank you for a wonderfully productive year.
24. Christmas greetings to you and your loved ones at this special time of year. Thank you for all the help you have given me. I am thankful to be part of such a strong team. Your work ethic is admirable and really helps to motivate our team.
25. This is to wish you a happy Christmas and a new year filled with peace and prosperity. Thank you for being a great boss and a wonderful person, and I look forward to another year with you at the helm.
26. I wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas break, and also want to thank you for being so approachable and understanding. You have made a huge difference to my work capability, and your continued support is much appreciated. I hope you and your family have a joyous and relaxing Christmas.
27. I would like to wish you and your family a joyous Christmas and a new year filled with peace, love, and happiness. It has been a great experience working with you this past year, and I look forward to another year with you as my boss and mentor.
28. It has been a pleasure to work as part of your team this year. I really appreciate that you have noticed my contributions and how you keep us all motivated in meeting our goals. I hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays and have a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.
29. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and return safely next year. Thank you for your hard work and encouragement this past year – you are a boss in a million.
30. I’d like to thank you for all the support you have provided me over the past year. Your knowledge shines through in everything we do, and your work ethic is to be admired. Wishing you and your family happy holidays, and I can’t wait to see what the year ahead holds for our fantastic team.
31. You have been a thoughtful and hardworking leader, and it has been a pleasure to be part of your team. I hope the year ahead is bright for us all and that you and your family enjoy all the festivities of the season.
32. With the holidays approaching, I wanted to acknowledge our achievements this year as a team under your leadership. You have made a positive impact on my role, and it has been greatly appreciated. I wish you and your family every happiness this holiday season.
33. Merry Christmas to a great boss. I have really enjoyed working with you this year and appreciate the wonderful team spirit that you have generated in the office. It’s great to be part of a team where everyone is so motivated and happy in their work. Thank you.
34. Christmas wishes from my home to yours. Thank you for all the guidance you have given me. You have been a fantastic help and inspiration, always managing to keep our team feeling positive and productive. I hope you enjoy the holidays and best wishes for the New Year.
35. Your leadership has taken our team to new levels, and I think we are all excited by what we have achieved this past year. Thank you for everything, and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
36. I hope you and your family enjoy the magic of the Christmas holidays. Thank you for setting such a great example for our team and always motivating us to do our best. You certainly know how to get the best out of us by setting smart goals and keeping communication open.
37. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to a great boss. You have shown confidence in me and given me the freedom to develop my skills, for which I am grateful. I feel I have achieved a lot this year, and I thank you for your guidance.
38. Wishing you wonderful Christmas celebrations with your loved ones. Your patience and support have helped me greatly within [organization], and I am glad to have you as a mentor. I hope you enjoy the beauty of the season and have some quality time away from work.
39. Christmas time is a time for joy and peace, and my wish for you is an abundance of both. Thank you for always being there when we need you and for making our office environment a pleasure to work in. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
40. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May I also take this opportunity to thank you for the leadership you have shown this year. I admire how you encourage us, and because of you, work is truly enjoyable.
41. Christmas is here, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and motivation this past year. We would not have achieved as much were it not for your positive attitude and willingness to pitch in and roll up your sleeves. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
42. I wish you and your loved ones a very happy holiday season. I have learned so much this year under your leadership, and I would like to thank you for your continued guidance. You are helping me become a skilled employee, and I am honored to be part of your team.
43. As the holidays draw near, I would like to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season. The knowledge and confidence that I have gained from your leadership have been very motivating, and I wish to thank you for a great year. I look forward to another productive and inspiring year ahead.
44. You have been a huge support to me this year, and I really appreciate your guidance. I am excited about another year where I can continue to learn and develop under your leadership. Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a happy and healthy new year ahead.
45. May this holiday season bring you joy, good health, and prosperity. Your leadership this year has been an inspiration to me, and I have really enjoyed working with you. Thank you for all you have done for me this past year.
46. As the year draws to a close, I would like to thank you for the encouragement you have given me. I am looking forward to the year ahead with confidence and optimism. I hope you have a great time over the Christmas holidays with your family.
47. Work is serious business, but Christmas is the season for jolly good times. I want to tell you how grateful I am to you for the enjoyable environment you encourage in the office. Thank you for the opportunity to work on your team. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
48. Thank you for this past year. You have really helped me reach my goals this year by steering me in the right direction. I hope you have a wonderful time this holiday season, and best wishes for a happy New Year.
49. I would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy holiday season. I have had a great year working for you and look forward to the coming year with its challenges and successes.
50. Best wishes for a merry Christmas, and may the coming year be a prosperous and healthy one for you and your family. I would like to express my appreciation for the kindness and consideration, which are part and parcel of your management skills. It has been a real privilege working with you.
51. Thanks for the kindness and support you have given me throughout the year. Under your leadership, I will continue to work to the best of my abilities, and I really appreciate the faith you have shown in me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Best Quotes for Christmas Messages for Bosses
“As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.”
“Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”
B. C. Forbes
“At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”
“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!”
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”
“May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch at your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas.”
Irish Christmas Blessing
“May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.”
Ada V. Hendricks
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“Christmas Shopping: Wouldn’t it be wonderful to find one gift that you didn’t have to dust, that had to be used right away, that was practical, fit everyone, was personal and would be remembered for a long time? I penciled in ‘Gift certificate for a flu shot.’”
“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
W. T. Ellis
“Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.”
Helen Steiner Rice
“Christmas is over and Business is Business.”
Franklin Pierce Adams
“Christmas is a great time to recommit to each other and our communities.”
“Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.”
“A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry christmas!”
John Greenleaf Whittier
“Tis the season to be jolly!”
Deck the Halls
“The spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind.”
Loring A. Schuler
“In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it ‘Christmas’ and went to church; the Jews called it ‘Hanukkah’ and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say ‘Merry Christmas!’ or ‘Happy Hanukkah!’ or (to the atheists) ‘Look out for the wall!'”
“Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”
Pope John XXIII
“Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
“A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!”
“Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.”
Francis C. Farley
“Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.”
Surviving a holiday party can be difficult during a season that is already hectic and busy with many events. The below infographic serves as a guide of the best ways and tips to make it through a work event. Be sure to behave and socialize with others while planning ahead and giving thanks afterwards.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.