8 Ways to Make Money From Your Blog
This article seeks to explain some ways through which you can make money from your blog.
1. Display Advertising: This has a fair earning potential, moderate relevance, feel and higher ease of use and fair control.
This involves the use of text, image, interactive and video adverts. This is usually placed at the top or sides of the blog. The payment model is pay per click. Have a look at Google Adsense.
2. In-Text: This method has a higher earning potential, high relevance, fair looks and feel, high ease of use and fair control.
This involves the inclusion of specific keywords that are automatically turned into rollover adverts. For this, the payment model is pay per click. Check out Vibrant Media and Kontera.
3. Sponsorship: With respect to sponsorship, it has a fair earning potential and relevance. Low feel and looks, ease of use, and a fair measure of control.
Advertisers will pay you to place adverts in some spaces on your blog. Some will even sponsor the entire blog. The payment model is usually cost per mile. With this method, you are paid a set amount for every 1,000 impressions of advertisers adverts.
4. Affiliates: This option has a high earning potential, relevance, look and feel as well as ease of use. The measure of control is also fair.
Affiliate links can be added to products and online merchants to your contents. This can be done by doing it yourself or through automated options. The payment options are usually cost per acquisition. Through this method, you get paid a commission per sale as a result of clicks on your link. Check out Amazon affiliates networks, Skimlinks, and Viglinks.
5. Premium Membership: Premium membership has the highest level of earning potential, high relevance, fair look and feel, moderate ease of use, and a fair control.
You can charge your clients a fee to access premium contents on your website. Payment models are one off payment, monthly or annual fee. Check out wishlist and digital access pass.
6. Promote Products: This has a low earning potential, relevance, look and feel, ease of use and control.
Some keywords in the content are automatically converted to roll over adverts. The payment model is pay per click. Check out Vibrant Media and Kontera.
7. Sell Merchandise: This option has a fair earning potential, high relevance, look and feel and low ease of use. The measure of control is fair.
You can develop your own product and sell them to clients. You can set your own prices. Have a look at cafepress.
8. Monetize Video: This option has a high relevance across all indicators which are earning potentials, relevance, look and feel, ease of use and control.
A link should be added to relevant products on every video of your blog. Payment models is usually cost per acquisition. Earn commission on every purchase by a video viewer.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.