A good quote from a wise public figure, politician, philosopher, or even your favorite celebrity can make you think and even encourage or motivate you to reach out and to achieve all your hopes and dreams. Consider these remarkable and memorable quotes about life, love, and everything in between.
15 Life and Love Quotes
1. “Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” – Voltaire
2. “Wisdom isn’t taught; it’s not a science. Wisdom is a tattoo carved into the mind after a lifetime of failures and achievements.” – Jason Bacchetta
3. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
4. “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.” – Jim Carrey
5. “The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.” – David Russell
7. “A friend is someone how knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
8. “Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.” – Emily P. Bissell
9. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “Size isn’t everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine.” – Bill Vaughan
11. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “I never learned anything while I was talking.” – Larry King
13.“To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “The next time you’re faced with something that’s unexpected, unwanted and uncertain, consider that it just may be a gift.” – Stacey Kramer
15. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
5 Work and Achievement Quotes
1. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.” – Mark Burnett
3. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
4. “By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” – Robert Frost
5. “Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you.” – John de Paola
Last month, more than 2 million people visited Brandon's blog. He shares exactly how he took his blog from zero to 1 million monthly visitors here. His path to success was not easy. Brandon had to comeback from being disabled, by a rare health disorder, for most of his thirties. God delivered him from hardship and has blessed his family in so many wonderful ways. You can send Brandon a message here.