Here are inspirational Christmas messages for family to share joy and peace with the ones you love.
1. Each of our family members is like an ornament on a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. You are the shining star at the top. I wish you and your family all the love this holiday season has to offer, and a New Year filled with peace and joy.
2. Joyeux Noël, Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas. No matter the language, it’s clear to me that the meaning of Christmas is family. Near or far, you are in my heart this Christmas season and every day of the year. May joy and peace surround you, now and for all time.
3. As Christmas draws near, I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You warm my heart more than a cup of cocoa and nourish my soul more than pumpkin pie. May your world be filled with good cheer and fortune this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
4. The month of December is not complete without dashing, laughing, and buckets of fun. I wish you a holiday season filled to the brim with love, and a year ahead full of contentment and joy. Merry Christmas and good tidings to you!
5. Though we cannot be together this Christmas, my heart is right there with you. May laughter and light fill your home, bringing you the very merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years.
6. Turkey, stuffing, and Christmas desserts. As long as I have you, I could be starving and still be happy. Thank you for nourishing our family. I hope you have the very best Christmas ever.
7. ‘Tis the season for decorated trees, tinsel and lights, feasts and treats, and snow and Santa. But most of all, it is time for family. I celebrate being part of this family and I celebrate you. May the peace and beauty of the season be with you all year long.
8. A gingerbread house, so fragrant and sweet. Presents carefully wrapped under the tree. There are so many delights that exist, but you can be sure you are first on my list! I hope that your holiday is rich with the wonders of the season. Merry Christmas.
9. Since you landed yourself on the naughty list, Santa told me that you’re not supposed to get presents. So here are some Christmas wishes from me to you, letting you know that your coolness points just went up about 100%. Merry Christmas, and better luck next year.
10. As the chilly winter sky prepares for Santa in his sleigh, may your loving heart prepare for a joyous Christmas celebration with your family. I wish you a truly magical Christmas with a floor full of discarded wrapping paper, a tree with every lightbulb still working, and a camera full of memories. Merry Christmas.
11. In this most beautiful of seasons, I am sending you all my love and happy Christmas wishes. You are such a beautiful part of my life, and I love you dearly. May the splendor and love of Christmas fill your heart this year as you celebrate. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
12. Ho, Ho, Ho! Santa’s coming to town to deliver Happiness, Love and Joy to your home. I’m sorry to tell you that he ran out of Peace, so you will have to go without that this year! Have a fantastic Christmas enjoying the noise and glorious chaos of a beautiful family.
13. Christmas is the perfect time to spend surrounded by loved ones and smiling faces. I am so glad that you are one of the people I get to celebrate with. Merry Christmas!
14. This year has passed by in a frenzied blur, and I am thankful we will start a new year. I am so grateful for the gifts in my life, and most thankful for my family. Know that I love and think of you all year long. Merry Christmas.
15. Hustle and bustle, jingling bells, and the grunt of Santa as he gets stuck in the chimney. As you enjoy this Christmas season, I hope you find and cherish little pockets of peace. It is in those silent, calm moments that I think of you and am so very grateful. Merry Christmas.
16. Raise a glass and enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie. Eat, drink and be merry. As I do the same, I will be thinking of you and how fortunate I am to have you in my life. May you and yours enjoy the spirit, peace, beauty of Christmas.
17. Christmas is the best time of the year. Thankfully, I have you to make it even better! May the Christmas season fill your home with peace, your heart with love, and your life with joy.
18. Presents, magic, and delicious food. Christmas is bursting with wonderful fun, but the secret ingredient is family. Christmas would be nothing without people as wonderful as you. Wishing you a Christmas surrounded by those you love, and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.
19. In every family, there are people who are examples of the message of the nativity. With the year you’ve had, you would not be one of the wise men. But there is still hope for you and I love you anyway. Merry Christmas!
20. As we enter this wonderful time of the year, I wanted to tell you how thankful I am that we are family. You are an example of the spirit of Christmas by the way you treat others. You are an inspiration to everyone who knows you. I wish you all the joy and peace found only at Christmas.
21. I hope you realize how much you mean to me, not just at Christmastime, but throughout the year. I am sending you my heartfelt wishes for a joyous Noel that gladdens your heart and fulfills every desire. May your New Year be full of peace and joy.
22. Somewhere in between the hustle, bustle and bright lights of Christmastime, I wish you time to reflect on the beauty of Christmas. You are forever in my heart, and I am so happy that we are family. May the splendor of the Christmas season touch each one of you in a new and meaningful way.
23. What could be better than a brightly wrapped gift with a beautiful bow on top? The gift of quality time with you. Let’s enjoy an incredible Christmas and have enough fun for a lifetime! Merry Christmas.
24. The problem with Christmas is that it comes only once a year. Really, it should come at least twice, or maybe even every day. That way, we could all spend more time with each other. Since it only comes once, let’s make this one the most memorable yet. Merry Christmas!
25. May your night not be silent, may there be no adultery with mommy kissing Santa Claus, and be careful if your chestnuts really are roasting on an open fire. I write this because I love you! Please give everyone a super big hug for me. Merry Christmas to all.
26. I consider myself fortunate to call you family. Your kindness and the warmth of your love inspires me to be more like you. May you experience a Christmas full of fun, laughter, and all the wonders of the season.
27. Christmas is that time of year when I especially remember those people close to my heart. That means YOU. I wish for the gentleness of this Christmas season to fall on you and your family, blanketing your lives in love. May joy and peace surround you now and all throughout the coming year.
28. Magic and simplicity. Excited anticipation. That feeling of love in the air. My wish for you this Christmas is to experience this season with childlike wonder. I hope that the simple things mean the most, and new peace and joy burst from your heart. Merry Christmas.
29. I know you’re not exactly where you want to be this Christmas, and my heart goes out to you. But better than my heart, I hear wine does the trick. Have a blissful Christmas and an incredible New Year!
30. Season’s greetings to you and wishing you a perfect Christmas filled with priceless moments, joy and cheer. Sending lots of love from our family to yours to last you throughout the year!
31. Although people say that humankind is an immense family, I am thankful for my little family. I don’t know what I would do without you! I don’t have to take the time to pause or reflect, because it’s just that obvious to me. Thank you. Love you. Miss you. Merry Xmas.
32. In between decorating the tree and picking out gifts, there was another thing that I just had to do. That was to let you know how much I love you. Whether you are near or whether you are far, I hope you know you’ll always be my superstar! Merry Christmas and heartfelt wishes for health, happiness and prosperity in the new year.
33. Christmas is about love, generosity, and goodwill to men. Okay, who am I kidding? It’s all about the food. Hope you stuff yourself with incredible food and have a blast this Christmas.
34. Since we are apart from each other this Christmas, I am sending you my love across the miles. I hope you have a new year full of health, peace, and laughter. May you be surrounded by family and happy memories, over the holidays and in the new year to come.
35. I sincerely wish you a Noel packed full of obscenely loud laughter, a carefree abandon of all your worries, and delicious food with absolutely no calories. I hope you have a Christmas to remember and a New Year where success repeatedly knocks on your door throughout the year.
36. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and ‘tis the season for glad tidings. It’s easy to be jolly and share in the joy of Christmas when I know I am spending my Christmas with family like you. With all my heart, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
37. Every year I look forward to the time we spend together. It doesn’t matter if we walk in the cold, crisp air, or have a hot cup of something yummy in the warmth of your living room. Whatever it is we do together, I cherish the experience. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
38. Merry Christmas. You are as nice as hot chocolate, as pleasant as eggnog, and as comforting as a mug of hot cocoa. Thank you for being another one of the great joys in my life.
39. The biggest reason I love Christmas is that I get to see you. So I will really miss sharing Christmas together in person. I am sending you all my love and hoping you will have an incredible Christmas.
40. My wish for you is that this Christmas feeds your heart, soul and tummy with all the goodness of the season. During this most wonderful time of the year, I want you to know that you make my life better. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.
41. What could be better than the taste of fresh pumpkin pie or seeing the perfect snowflake? Christmas with you, of course! May peace, goodwill and happiness be with you at Christmas and always.
42. Whether it’s the flicker of a Christmas candle or the melody of a carol, this is the time to enjoy our lives and appreciate those we love. So I want to tell you that you are appreciated. You are loved. You mean so very much to me. Merry Christmas.
43. I hope this Christmas wish finds you relaxing in a chair, feet up, fireplace lit, and an adult beverage in your hand. You deserve your own slice of heaven here on earth as a reward for being the wonderful and incredible you. I miss you and wish you success and happiness throughout the New Year.
44. Is it the New Year yet? I miss you like crazy and hope that next year is absolutely extraordinary! I am thinking of you during this Christmas season, and thanking my lucky stars that I have you for family. Stay awesome. Stay you. All my love!
45. I hope you take time out of your busy schedule to truly enjoy the Christmas season. Knowing that you are happy is the gift I want this Christmas. May Christmas spirit fill your home with warmth, your heart with love, and your life with beauty.
46. When Christmas comes around, I think of family and you. I have looked up to you for so long, and want you to know that you are very special to me. I hope you have an amazing Yuletide and a New Year where your dreams come true.
47. This Christmas season, you deserve to take a break. You’ve worked so hard and nobody can thank you enough. I hope you can unplug and unwind while you unwrap. Merry Christmas!
48. At Christmastime, I reflect on the heart of our family, the people that keep us all going and make each day possible. You are the heart of our family, and I cherish you throughout this joyous season and always. Sending you my love and wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
49. At Christmas, I am so thankful for the time I can spend with you. Every year, you are the best part of my Christmas. So, I wait with great expectation to share all the wonders of this season with you. May you be surrounded by the love, joy and peace of Christmas.
50. My best Christmases are the ones we have spent together. Whether we are talking, or eating…or eating some more, I enjoy all our time together! Here’s to many more to come. Merry Christmas.
51. My heart bursts with joy and gratitude when I think about being part of our family. I want you to know that you have always been important to me. May peace, love and prosperity follow you this Christmas season and always.
52. I feel so lucky every year that we get to gather together to celebrate Christmas. No matter where we are, I love knowing that we will see each other. Thank you for being my family. May the spirit of Christmas fill your home with joy and laughter for you and your family.
53. May the goodwill of the Christmas season be with you throughout Christmas and into the new year. I wish you contentment and peace in your heart and in the hearts of your family. Merry Christmas.
54. Sparkling lights, gifts and Christmas carols bring me joy during the Christmas season. But even more than all of those is the joy of being related to you. You and your family are among the real gifts of Christmas. I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas.
55. I don’t have the right words to express just how much you mean to me. You really do mean the world, and I thank you for being such an important part of my life. May your Christmas and your life radiate with love, laughter and peace, now and always.
56. Your presence in my life is the best present I could receive this holiday season. I appreciate the love and warmth you have shown me and want to wish you the best Christmas ever. Have a Christmas that creates memories for a lifetime.
57. Christmas songs are one of the best parts of the holiday season. But no music is better than the sound of your laugh and our family’s joy. Merry Christmas, and thank you for bringing us such happiness every year.
58. I see the beauty of Christmas in the twinkling lights, the Christmas spirit in the air, and the love of family. I want you to know that I am thinking about you. I hope your holiday season is full of laughter, joy and peace. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
59. For many, Christmas is a time of anticipation of the perfect gift. This Christmas, my perfect gift is being a part of a family like ours. You are a large part of the reason for the gratitude I feel. I wish you and your family all the wonder and joy of the Christmas season.
60. Eating too much, buying too much, and laughing too much. I can’t wait to share this magical time of the year with you. Season’s greetings!
61. Embrace the simple pleasures, feel the spirit of Christmas warm your heart, and let go of all your worries. This holiday season, may you fully know how much you are loved and treat yourself to your heart’s desires. Merry Christmas.
62. Even if there were no presents under the tree, no food on the table, and no visit from Santa, I would still be grateful because I have you. You make my Christmas sparkle and shine with love and joy. Thank you for being you. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
63. You deserve a wonderful Christmas full of treats and joy. I hope Santa visits you and spoils you absolutely silly. May the magic of Christmas bring you endless happiness during this beautiful season.
64. When I look at the presents under my Christmas tree, I clearly see that the very best presents in my life are each of you. I could never receive a better gift than the gift of my family. You mean the world to me. Have a joyous Christmas!
65. How exciting that Christmas will soon be here. A day filled with love and laughter, making memories that last a lifetime. Merry Christmas and lots of love from my family to yours.
66. For years, we’ve been fortunate to watch each other glimmer and sparkle with the Christmas spirit. I am forever glad to spend these holiday moments with you. Wishing you the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year.
67. The best part of Christmas is family. To be part of such a loving and warm family is a privilege every day of the year. There just can’t be any greater joy in life than gathering together as one, and truly feeling a sense of belonging. I love you. Merry Christmas.
68. Each family member is like a unique snowflake, adding their individuality to the blending of our lives. Your uniqueness is beautiful, and it is a privilege to do life together with you. I wish you a Christmas that will stand out in your memory and always be cherished!
69. My heart is with you every minute of every year. Christmastime is just the perfect time for me to tell you. Merry Christmas to my favorite family member. I wish you a coming New Year of wild success and all your dreams coming true.
70. Looking at our stockings hung on the fireplace, I remember gathering with family in years past. Christmas is when we stop and make time for each other, no matter what is happening in our lives. I am so grateful for our strong family bond enduring through the years. I love you. Merry Christmas.
71. Christmas is a time for celebrating all the holiday represents, and the gifts we possess in each other. I consider being a part of this family one of the greatest gifts I have ever received. I hope you have plenty of time to enjoy with our loved ones. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
72. Christmas is many people’s favorite time of the year. It’s my favorite time, too, because I get to spend it with you! May your holidays be perfect and peaceful.
73. I wish you a Christmastime full of precious family memories and joy in every family moment. May you have a relaxing end to the year, making way for a bright new year full of health, prosperity and love. This will be your year! Merry Christmas.
74. What I wouldn’t give to replace old presents with more family memories. I guess that’s called maturity. I truly love you, and I want you to know it. May the spirit of Christmas fill your home and heart with joy, now and throughout the coming new year.
75. I know that a good friend is hard to find. I am fortunate that you are both, my family and also my good friend. You are the gift I am celebrating the most this Christmas. I am hoping to see you soon. Until then, Merry Christmas!
76. A time of hope and love, peace and goodwill to all humankind, and thankfulness for our lives. This holiday season, I am so thankful that we are family. Sending wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
77. Decorating our Christmas tree this year, I thought of you and how thankful I am that we are family. I hope your Christmas is sparkly and bright, with good tidings and happy times. Have a very Merry Christmas.
78. We will never be too old to gaze up at the night sky, hoping to see a glimpse of Santa. I hope that you experience the magic of this Christmas with childlike wonder. I will be thinking of you this Christmas season. Have a peaceful and joyous Christmas.
79. Thinking back on my Christmas memories, it is not the presents I treasure. It is the time spent with you and others in our family. May your Christmas be spent wrapped up in each other, with ribbons of love and bows of kindness. Merry Christmas!
80. Christmas is the perfect time to tell you how much I love you all. I hope that beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with the warmth of the season. Sending you my wishes for the most joyous Christmas ever!
81. The beauty of the holidays reminds me of Christmas as a child. Looking around in wonder, the excitement is almost too much to contain. My Christmas wish is that your home is filled with this kind of magic and that it brings happy memories. Merry Christmas to you and all those you love.
82. Memories of opening presents together, of sitting together at the table, of love and of laughter. When I think of Christmas, these are the memories that make me happy. I can’t wait to make more memories together this year. Merry Christmas.
83. Christmas isn’t about gifts. It is about what touches our hearts, the kindness and the joy. I want you to know that you touch my heart more than you will ever know. Have a very Merry Christmas.
84. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you like the present I bought you. Oh, and I used your wrapping paper. That’s what family is for, isn’t it? You’re welcome!
85. Getting close to the end of the year, I start to think about the important people in my life. I think of you and how hard you work all year long. I wish you rest, peace and complete enjoyment this beautiful Christmas season. Merry Christmas.
86. Merry Christmas to one of the strongest people I know. I really admire you and who you are. I can’t wait for this next year and the great things you’ll do. Sending you my love and wishes for happiness and health in the New Year.
87. Merry Christmas to someone I love very much. No gift could express my appreciation for you this year. You have been such a stable and reliable person in my life, and you can’t put a price on that kind of love.
88. Thank you for always going out of your way to help our family. You support us exactly where we need it, being a living example of Christmas all year long. I hope your holiday season is filled with the love and joy you so deserve. Merry Christmas.
89. As we close our eyes and make our Christmas wishes, I put all my heart into hoping you have a great year. You put so much love into the world, and I just know that it will come back to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
90. Merry Christmas to someone I can always count on. You’re there for me when I’m down and make me smile. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my family. I hope you know how much you mean to me. Truly and sincerely, Merry Christmas.
91. You are one of those rare people in the world who deserves everything they have. You work hard and always have an incredible attitude. I hope that Santa treats you well this year and every year. Merry Christmas.
92. Hope, joy, love, and especially family. These are the things that Christmas is all about. You always bring such warmth to my life, and for that I am grateful. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
93. I am so grateful for our holiday traditions. Every Christmas, we laugh together, cry together, sing together, and watch the lights twinkle. Christmas would be nothing without you and our family. May this Christmas be our best Christmas yet. Merry Christmas!
94. As I have grown, I have come to appreciate and love you more than ever. I hope your Christmas jingles all the way, and brings with it all you wish for. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
95. Making memories with you and our family is what Christmas is about. This year, I hope we get to spend quality time together and have a Christmas we’ll never forget. I love you. Merry Christmas.
96. Let us be thankful for all we have this Christmas. We have each other, and that is all that matters. May you have the merriest of Christmases ever, and a New Year full of success, love and health.
97. Christmas is not about what is around our tree, it about who is around our tree. I am fortunate that we have each other to call family. I wish you all the magic of this beautiful holiday season and a fulfilling New Year that fills your heart with joy.
98. Merry Christmas to a bright light in our family. Each year, your smiles and cheer are the best presents I get. Thank you for bringing joy to my soul. Don’t ever change!
99. Time has passed, our lives have grown busier and things have changed. But what has not changed is our love for one another. Some of my most beautiful Christmas memories are of times spent with you. I wish you and your family a Christmas full of love and joy.
100. I look forward all year to spending time with you at Christmas. It is a special time, and there is no better way to spend it than with a special person. Merry Christmas and thank you for being you.
101. Christmas is the time to be home with the people we love. I can think of no better Christmas than spending it with you. I was fortunate to be born into this family, and I will never take it for granted. I wish you all the love and joy in the world this Christmas.
The below infographic provides some interesting trends regarding changing Christmas tree traditions. More than 80% of Americans that have a Christmas tree each year choose the artificial option. An estimated 38% of consumers purchased these at discount stores. Consumers have been changing their purchasing behavior to focus more on the long-term investment of artificial over the need to purchase a real tree each year.
This infographic was created by TreeClassics.com.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.