Here are the best messages and quotes for you to send friends and family on their wedding anniversary to show your support and care, with anniversary milestone messages as well.
1. In this crazy big world, what you two have is really something special. It makes me happy to see you build a life together and create something beautiful. I wish you a very happy anniversary and many more years of making priceless memories together.
2. Clearly, you are the smartest people we know, because you figured out that you were meant to be together for life. We hope your wedding anniversary celebration is as fantastic and wonderful as you are.
3. There’s nothing that warms my heart as much as seeing two people, both cared deeply about, so in love. As you celebrate your anniversary, know that I’m celebrating right along with you. You both mean so much to me. Happy Anniversary.
4. Over the past  years of your marriage, your joy in each other’s company has been a constant. When life has led you to rocky shores, you have been each other’s true north. You are such an inspiration. We hope to be still celebrating with you when your 80-year anniversary arrives.
5. I’ve witnessed the good, the bad, and the ugly that comes in daily married life. You’re still together, happy, and continuously in love. You are an example of how to really do life the right way. I wish both of you a very happy anniversary.
6. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! You two are the perfect pair, like chocolate and peanut butter, or hugs and kisses. I look forward to seeing you walk arm-in-arm for many more years and through many more adventures together.
7. I am so happy that you two lovebirds are still chirping along in your nest. You are perfect for each other, and I hope that your love grows stronger with every passing year. I wish you all the best on your anniversary.
8. Happy Anniversary! Your magical connection has filled your home and the lives of everyone who knows you with happiness. We hope you have a fantastic day on your anniversary and look forward to the next [ten] years.
9. The good news (for you) is that you two have set the bar really high. That is also the bad news (for everyone else)! Congratulations on being a match made in heaven and the model of perfection. Happy anniversary.
10. Your marriage isn’t impressive because you’re still together. It is impressive because even now, celebrating your anniversary, you’re still just as in love as you were in the beginning. Congratulations on staying rock solid!
11. You are a couple whose loving track record is an example for us all. I hope the two of you do something special to celebrate. Happy anniversary!
12. You guys are simply amazing. I just love how you always treat each other with so much respect and understanding, even when life has thrown challenges at you. Happy anniversary. I know you will make the most of it!
13. I feel so fortunate to have you in my life. You two make an incredible team in life and in love, and are such a happy couple. You certainly have the secret to marital bliss. Have an absolutely unforgettable anniversary and many more wonderful years together.
14. I hope this anniversary is just as fun (but more relaxing) than you experienced on your wedding day. Even after time has passed, you still seem like two pieces that fit perfectly together. Congratulations and happy anniversary to both of you.
15. Your marriage has been going strong for  years now, with no signs of losing steam. You two are an incredible couple, and you both deserve each other. Happy anniversary, and congratulations on making this milestone.
16. Happy anniversary to a couple who inspires us all with their love, friendship, kindness, and respect for each other. Celebrate like the beautiful and marvelous humans that you are. You absolutely deserve it.
17. I always knew you would be a great [wife/husband]. You have always been there for me, and have so many unique and special qualities. Our friendship is rich beyond measure because of who you are. Wishing you both love and happiness on your wedding anniversary.
18. Happy anniversary to our favorite couple, who are still in love after all these years and celebrating another anniversary together. We couldn’t be happier for you both and look forward to seeing your marriage continue until the end of time.
19. Happy anniversary to the greatest girlfriend in the world, and her equally awesome husband. I am so glad you two met and got married because now I don’t have to worry about being so perfect. Seriously, it is wonderful to see how happy you make each other, and I hope it continues to grow with each passing year.
20. Watching the two of you grow and change as a couple has been absolutely beautiful. On your anniversary and always, remember how lucky you are to have each other, and how fortunate I am to have you both in my life. Happy anniversary.
21. As your friend, it would be easy for me to be jealous that you hit the jackpot in life. But I’ve never been happier over the greatest success of your life – your marriage. Go and live it up today. Happy anniversary!
22. Happy anniversary to an incredible couple and two people who we are lucky enough to call friends. You have come such a long way in life together, and we know that wherever life takes you from here, you will greet it together with a smile and head off on the journey hand in hand.
23. Whenever I think of settling for something less, I think of you and realize that waiting for the right person is worth it. I want to have a marriage and love as strong, loyal, and supportive as yours. I look forward to your flame continuing to burn bright for years to come. Happy Anniversary.
24. Your marriage gets stronger with every passing year, and on this, your [10th] wedding anniversary, your love for each other is shining bright like a diamond. We hope your day is full of joy, love, laughter, and some quiet time to celebrate together.
25. Seeing a couple that is so in love, that is so right for each other, makes me believe that true love is real and that it’s worth working hard for. On your anniversary, I want to take the time to thank you for being a wonderful example of love and fidelity.
26. Happy anniversary, and congratulations! Watching the two of you acting as much in love as you did since your wedding shows that you are a match meant to last.
27. Happy anniversary to a couple that has taught me so much about the beauty of love and the strength, faithfulness, and bliss that a happy marriage can bring. May every year bring you even closer together and even more love.
28. Congratulations on [three] happy years together. You are wonderful friends and the most beautiful couple we know. We hope you are planning to celebrate as if it is your wedding day all over again.
29. May this anniversary rekindle all of the love and emotion that you experienced on that wonderful day of your marriage. I wish the two of you a very happy anniversary.
30. Your life together is the story of true love. Your journey has taken you from two people to a couple who are showing us all how good it can be. As your friend, I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best on your wedding anniversary and for many years to come.
31. The sign of a true partnership is not how you deal with the good times, but the bad. And you two are experts at navigating your way through everything life throws at you and coming out stronger in the end. Congratulations on your anniversary and keep sailing the wonderful adventure of life together.
32. Your first anniversary is extremely important because you’ve had time to see who you’re really married to. It is wonderful to see you two just as in love as ever, and I wish you both a very happy anniversary.
33. Happy [30th] anniversary! Your love and care for one another are inspirational and are so extremely impressive to witness. May you enjoy this day to the fullest.
34. Most marriages never reach their fifth year before couples part ways. Yours is so special, and here you are celebrating your [33rd] anniversary. What an accomplishment and a testament to the depth of your love for one another. Happy anniversary to both of you.
35. For the  years you’ve been together, your bond has always been visible, and the love you’ve shared is what younger people aspire to reach with their spouses. Congratulations on reaching this milestone in your marriage, and happy anniversary.
36. It has only been a year since you danced at your wedding, but look at the life you have created together since then! Your love and commitment to each other shine brighter every day. It is a joy to see how much you enjoy being together and how you support each other in everything. Happy Anniversary.
37. When I find my special someone, I want to have a love and marriage as wonderful as yours. I hope this anniversary, like all the ones before, is full of joy and laughter. Thank you for showing me what real love looks like and to never accept anything less.
38. I can’t believe it is your first wedding anniversary. It’s time to get out your dancing shoes as I know you will have something wonderful planned. You can also break out the piece of your wedding cake you saved…or did you eat it all? Happy Anniversary!
39. Your special day is burned into my memory as one of the best weddings I have ever been to. It is comforting to see that your marriage is just as strong now as it’s ever been. To the two of you – Happy Anniversary.
40. You have had so many wonderful adventures since your wedding [five] years ago. But the most incredible adventure of all is the life you have built together. Congratulations, and please accept all our love and best wishes on your wedding anniversary.
41. As a couple, your bond grows stronger with each passing year. As our friends, we love seeing how happy you make each other and being able to share in that happiness. We know you will be having many more. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.
42. You are the patriarchs of the family and give all of us such a wonderful example of what it means to have a time-proven and tested marriage. Happy anniversary to both of you, and have a special day for yourselves.
43. I am so happy that you both found each other. Life without having you as my friends and my “true happiness” role model would be very boring indeed. Thank you for keeping magic in the world. Happy anniversary and I wish you the greatest joy for all the years to come.
44. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and on living the lives you want. It is even better that those lives are with each other! I wish you many more happy days to come. Happy Anniversary.
45. It’s your anniversary! You have always been great people, but what stands out most to me now is the incredible love and respect you have for each other. I hope you have an amazing anniversary celebration.
46. Can you believe [two] years have passed already since we danced the night away at your wedding? With every day that passes, your love and bond seem to grow. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and to be celebrating this joyous occasion with you. Happy Anniversary!
47. Congratulations on your [fifth] wedding anniversary. [Five] years may not seem like long against a whole lifetime, but you have packed a lifetime of love, adventure, and happiness into those years. Happy Anniversary!
48. Happy anniversary to a truly inspirational couple. Even when life has thrown you a curveball, your love for each other has never faltered. Your love has nurtured your family for years, and its legacy will last for generations to come. Wishing you absolute joy and happiness on this special day and in the years ahead.
49. To my best friends and the best couple I know, happy wedding anniversary! When I think that I will never find my soul mate, I look at you both and am reminded that true love is worth waiting for. You two wrote the book on it!
50. In your  years of marriage, you have always had the wisdom, kindness, and passion for the things you believe in, including each other. Thank you for teaching us the importance of fighting for love. We hope this day and the years ahead continue to be full of all the happiness you so richly deserve.
Best Quotes for Your “Happy Anniversary” Card
“The great marriages are partnerships. It can’t be a great marriage without being a partnership.”
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
“In as much as love grows in you, so in you beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.”
“Marriage provides the solace of worked-on friendship and the joy of being known profoundly.”
“Marriage is such a beautiful relationship and a gift from God. It’s God’s design, created between a man and a woman.”
“God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one.”
“This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.”
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
“Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every night of the week.”
“The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”
“The bride and groom – May their joys be as bright as the morning, and their sorrows but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.”
Minna Thomas Antrim
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
When Harry Met Sally
“Marriage is a commitment – a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.”
Herman H. Kieval
“Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day.”
“Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”
“When two people become one by way of marriage, it is not only their hearts that are united, but their minds and souls as well.”
Julie Donner Anderson
“A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”
Pearl S. Buck
“Love is a friendship set to music.”
“One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.”
Honore de Balzac
“The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
William Lyon Phelps
“Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.”
“The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”
“Once upon a time, I became yours, and you became mine. And we’ll stay together through the tears and the laughter because that’s what they call happily-ever-after.”
Kathy R. Jeffords
“Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.”
“Marriage is the mother of the world. It preserves kingdoms, and fills cities and churches, and heaven itself.”
“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
“Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.”
“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is eternity.”
“Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner.”
“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
“Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible — ?it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to trasnform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.”
Barbara de Angelis
“A good marriage is a contest of generosity.”
“For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.”
“Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.”
“Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.”
“In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.”
“A marriage is a gift. It should be opened up and enjoyed.”
“The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”
Barbara de Angelis
“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”
“The greatest marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”
“A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
“Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.”
“The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.”
Robert C. Dodds
“Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful.”
“Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
“Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.”
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
“The great secret of successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters.”
Sir Harold George Nicolson
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
“True love stories never have endings.”
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
“Where there is love there is life.”
“Marriage is a feast where the grace is sometimes better than the dinner.”
Charles Caleb Colton
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
“A good marriage is where both people feel like they’re getting the better end of the deal.”
“There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
“The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don’t find very often, then that is what love is all about.”
“The difference between an ordinary marriage and an extraordinary marriage is in giving just a little extra every day, as often as possible, for as long as we both shall live.”
“Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.”
“All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.”
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”
“Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
“Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.”
“The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes.”
“What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life – to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
“Love is a gift of one’s inner most soul to another so both can be whole.”
“The sweet companionship of eternal marriage is one of the greatest blessings God has granted to His children.”
Joseph B. Wirthlin
“Time is very slow for those who wait. Very fast for those who are scared. Very long for those who lament. Very short for those who celebrate. But for those who love, time is eternal.”
“May this marriage be full of laughter, our every day in paradise.”
“I would say that the surest measure of a man’s or a woman’s maturity is the harmony, style, joy, and dignity he creates in his marriage, and the pleasure and inspiration he provides for his spouse.”
Dr. Benjamin Spock
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
“Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that’s loved by you.”
Charles M. Schulz
“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
“There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye, keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.”
“Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are.”
“A happy marriage is the world’s best bargain.”
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
“When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.”
Lana Del Ray
“When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”
“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”
“Marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. It’s the way you love your partner every day.”
Barbara de Angelis
“You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.”
“A sap run is the sweet goodbye of winter. It is the fruit of the equal marriage of the sun and frost.”
“Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.”
“There are few more powerful tools for promoting stability than the institution of marriage.”
Iain Duncan Smith
The following infographic outlines the standards of relationships and is a guide to finding your first love. Back in the 1950s, it was believed that if you were not married or in a relationship then you were mentally ill. These days, only 1 in 5 men propose to a woman the traditional way, on bended knee. Studies indicate that men who kiss their wives each day before going to work tend to receive a higher income than those who don’t.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.