A selection of Christmas messages to employees most commonly used by businesses is provided below. These are intended to help inspire your own creativity and sincere message this year. They are categorized by messages to a group and messages to a single employee.
Messages from a boss to a group of employees:
1. Our staff is the best around. You deserve time with family and friends to enjoy this holiday season. We wish you happiness, good health, and peace. We truly thank you for your devoted service.
2. We will close for Christmas. Before we do, I wanted to convey my warmest holiday wishes to each of you. No matter how you plan to spend your time, I wish you each a safe and restful break. Happy Holidays.
3. I hope that you will accept my warmest wishes for the holiday season. You have all worked so hard. I hope that each of you can take some downtime with the people that are dearest to you.
4. Our organization is lucky to have dedicated employees. Your hard work makes us who we are. May this Christmas season bring you and your families enough joy and laughter to last a lifetime. Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous New Year.
5. Season’s Greetings to each one of you. It is the time of year when we kick off our shoes, reflect on the successes of the past year, and plan our goals. I appreciate all you have done this year, and look forward to a new year filled with determination and vigor.
6. The company would like to extend its warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to our shared goals. Please unplug, relax, and settle into an enjoyable holiday season. Happy Holidays.
7. We are so fortunate to have our employees. You are the backbone of our success. We want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, a relaxing and joyful holiday season, and a Happy New Year full of excitement and possibility. I look forward to seeing you next year.
8. On behalf of the leadership team, I wish you a very happy holiday season full of joy and celebration. Your hard work is greatly appreciated, and we wish you a relaxing and peaceful holiday season.
9. To all of our employees, thank you for all that you do and have done for the company. May this Christmas season bring an abundance of happiness and peace to you and your loved ones. Have an enjoyable New Years, and come back safely.
10. This message is to wish you all a joyous festive season and a fun-filled holiday. May you and your families create happy memories that will last a lifetime, and return next year refreshed and invigorated. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
11. To all our employees and staff, we are proud to have such honest, hardworking and loyal people like you on our team. Whether it’s one holiday or twelve days with a partridge in a pear tree, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of success.
12. I realize that each of you spends the holiday season in your own way. Whatever your plans are, I wish you happiness, rest and health. Season’s Greetings to you and your families.
13. As we head into the holiday season, I feel compelled to thank each of you for the great effort you have shown this year. As I spend time with my family, I hope you will enjoy your well-deserved downtime with friends and family. Happy holidays.
14. Whatever you plan to do, and wherever you plan to be, we wish each one of you a happy and safe holiday season. Thank you for your hard work and commitment this year. We look forward to seeing you after the New Year. Happy Holidays.
15. To each of you, we thank you for your commitment all year long. As we spend time with our families, we hope you are spending quality time with those you love, creating memories and living your lives to the fullest. Have a safe and responsible New Year’s celebration as you bring in the new year.
16. Christmas is a time of joy and peace, and I hope that you will experience an abundance of both. I wish to thank you all for your hard work during the year. Merry Christmas to you and your families.
17. On behalf of management, we wish each and every one of you all the joy of the season. May you be able to celebrate the holidays with those closest to you, and come back rested and reinvigorated for a fantastic new year.
18. Merry Christmas on behalf of management. Sincere thanks for your commitment we wish you and your family a heartwarming relaxing fantastic Christmas holidays.
19. It’s time to put the old year behind us and welcome in the new. Thank you all for your many contributions and for being the lifeline of this company. I hope you have time to reflect on your work this year and be proud of what you’ve done. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
20. This past year, you have been tremendous coworkers. I have noticed your sacrifices, and I appreciate them. You all deserve a break and I hope to see each of you back in the new year, renewed and rested. Merry Christmas to you and your families.
21. Time is our most precious resource, and we thank you for the time you have dedicated to the company. We wish you a Christmas season where you eat, drink, and are merry with the ones you love. Make plenty of great memories, and please come back safely. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
22. I hope you are all proud of your teamwork and effort this year. Now it is time to eat, drink and be merry. Come back safe and rested in the new year, ready to tackle new challenges together. Merry Christmas to you all, and Happy New Year.
23. Time flies and we are already at the end of the year. I want to thank you for the dedication you have shown. I hope you all enjoy this holiday season and spend time with family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
24. The holiday season is upon us. From our family to yours, have a joyous holiday season where you spend quality time with those you love and unplug from the cares of life. Warmest wishes for a refreshing break from work and a New Year full of happiness, health and success.
25. We thrived this past year because of you. I appreciate all your hard work and effort, and send my warmest wishes for time off to spend with those you love. May your homes be filled with the spirit of Christmas, and may peace and joy abound.
26. Season’s Greetings to each one of you. You have given of yourselves all year long. I want to know that it is noticed and appreciated. Now at the end of the year, enjoy some special time with your friends and loved ones. I wish you good health and prosperity for the coming year.
27. With the holidays approaching, we wanted to reach out to all the staff and thank you for your dedication to making this company great. It is because of you this company is what it is. We are grateful to have you as part of our corporate family, and send heartfelt warm wishes to your family for happy and safe holidays.
28. We are grateful for your devoted service and wish you well all year. During this holiday season, we would like to extend our warmest wishes for a joyous and peaceful holiday season with your loved ones. May the spirit of Christmas fill your home now and throughout the coming year.
29. One of the joys of the holiday season is to express our appreciation to you all. May you and your family have the happiest of tidings, the merriest of Christmases, and the most success in the New Year.
30. I would like to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a relaxing time off of work with your families. I am proud to work with you and hope you are also proud of what you have accomplished over this last year. Stay safe, and see you next year.
31. From our family to yours, we wish you prosperity, happiness and abundance this Christmas season. As you enjoy some time away from the office, know that you are sincerely appreciated and valued for serving our business so well. Thank you.
32. As I prepare to close the office for the Christmas holiday, I think of what you have accomplished and what you have sacrificed to make this company great. It is with all sincerity that I extend my warmest wishes to you and your families this Christmas season. Rest and enjoy.
33. Soon you’ll be taking some time off to spend with your families. Be sure to take some time to look back on all you’ve done. I thank you for your efforts and for how we have grown closer as a team. Merry Christmas, everybody.
34. Christmas is almost here, and we’ll be closing the office a few days early. Thank you for all your hard work this year. May Christmas fill your homes and laughter, your hearts with joy, and your life with priceless memories.
35. Our senior leaders would like to extend warm wishes for your holiday season. May each of you have peace and joy during this special time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
36. I wish you the very best the holidays have to offer – good food, friends and loved ones close around you. May you experience peace and joy, now and in the coming year.
37. Thank you for your efforts during the year. Have fun and get some well-earned rest over the holidays. I wish each one of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
38. For this special season of joy and thanksgiving, we would like to express our gratitude to our dedicated staff. May you and your families have a hearty, festive holiday season where you enjoy this time together. Stay safe, and I look forward to seeing you all in the New Year.
39. As we come to the end of the year, we would like to wish you a holiday season filled with joy and special moments with friends and family. We hope you have a good rest during your time off, and return next year with renewed energy. Merry Christmas to you all.
40. The holidays are here. Thank you for the hard work you have all put in this past year. I hope you get to spend quality time with friends and family and return to work well-rested and in good health. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families.
41. This is the time of year where we stop and give thanks. I am thankful for each of you and your work toward our shared goals. May your Christmas holiday season be full of peace and joy. Enjoy the holidays.
42. Merry Christmas all my friends and colleagues. It has been great working with you this year, and I would like to thank you all for your commitment and quality work. May you all have peace and happiness that will continue into the New Year.
43. We are grateful to have staff and employees like you. We send you thankful thoughts, happy hearts, and wish you joyful moments to treasure forever. Season’s Greetings to you all.
Messages from a boss to a single employee:
1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I really appreciate all you have done this past year and look forward to another successful year together. Enjoy this special time with your loved ones and return safely.
2. I wanted to send you this note before you left for the holiday. You’ve worked hard, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year together. See you next year.
3. I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation. I am looking forward to working with you again in the coming year. Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for success and prosperity in the New Year.
4. I appreciate all you’ve done this past year. I hope you enjoy the holidays and take some time to rest. I look forward to another year of working with you. Happy Holidays.
5. I just wanted to wish you happy holidays and all the very best for the festive season. You have worked hard this year and I hope that you have some well-deserved downtime with your family.
6. You’ve given so much to this team and I wanted to say thank you. Enjoy the time with your friends and family. Merry Christmas and I look forward to working with you again in the New Year.
7. Our team is fortunate to have a colleague like you. I appreciate the good attitude you bring to work and wish you a happy and safe time off. Merry Christmas.
8. Season’s Greetings to you and your family. May your home be filled with joy and laughter this festive season, and may it spill over into the coming year. I look forward to welcoming you back next year.
9. As you trim the tree and enjoy your favorite holiday treats, I wish you a joyous holiday season filled with laughter and new memories with those closest to you. Happy Holidays.
10. Thank you so much for all your hard work this year. Enjoy the holidays with your family, and know that I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
11. I know you have worked hard this year and I am wishing you a restful seasonal holiday with your spouse and family. I hope that you can enjoy a long-overdue rest and all that the seasonal celebrations will bring. Happy Holidays.
12. I wish you a very Merry Christmas season. Enjoy the time with your family, and be sure to take some time to recharge.
13. May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace and joy, and everything you wish for yourself. I look forward to another great year working with you. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
14. I didn’t get a chance to ask about your plans for the upcoming holiday. Whatever you are doing, I wanted to express my warmest wishes over the Christmas season. I hope you have a fun and restful break. You deserve it.
15. I hope you get everything you want this year, whether it’s gifts or treats or just some time with your family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
16. May your Christmas be full of joy and peace. This is a time for rest and for reflection, and a time to recharge our batteries. Let’s meet again next year with renewed vigor and optimism. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
17. I see that you are taking vacation until the new year and I wanted to catch you before you left. I really hope that you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am looking forward to working with you again.
18. Merry Christmas to an outstanding member of the team. May your Christmas vacation be filled with cheer, warm memories and happiness.
19. Season’s greetings to you and yours. I hope you have a happy and relaxing holiday season. We’re looking forward to another great year.
20. I am grateful for everything you’ve done this year, and hope you have a relaxing and restorative holiday break. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
21. We’ve had a great year, and I want to thank you for your contribution. My wish for you this festive season is that you experience the wonder and joy of Christmas with your family and that you return happy and rested. Enjoy your time away.
22. I know how much family means to you and I am wishing you a Merry Christmas with your closest ones. Please travel safe and have a fantastic holiday. I will be excited to work with you again in the new year.
23. I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for working so hard this year. From my family to yours, Happy Holidays and warmest wishes to you and your family the best during this joyous season. If you are traveling, then safe travels as well.
24. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and an enjoyable break away from work. You have really excelled this year and deserve a good break. Eat, drink and be merry, and have a wonderful time with your family.
25. No one deserves a seasonal break more than you. You’ve worked so hard and I am really hoping you have a fantastic Christmas break. Enjoy the holidays.
26. May this Christmas season fill your heart with joy and peace, your home with laughter and memories, and your life with hope and prosperity. Merry Christmas.
27. Thank you for your efforts during the year. May you and your family experience the joy of being together this Christmas, and may your happiness continue into the new year. Merry Christmas.
28. Merry Christmas. I want to thank you for your hard work this year, and wish you a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy a great time at home with your family and friends.
29. Thank you for the ways you have contributed to our team this year. May you have a joyous and peaceful Christmas season this year.
30. May the glow of candles fill your heart with joy and peace this Christmas. And may the days spent with loved ones rejuvenate and inspire. I look forward to working with you again next year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
31. I wish you peace and joy this holiday season. Christmas is a time to celebrate and be grateful for those around us, and I hope you find lots to be thankful for.
32. I would like to wish you and your family a happy and joyous Christmas. This is a time for peace and joy, and I hope you will be fortunate to have both. Enjoy the holidays and come back to work next year feeling refreshed. Merry Christmas.
33. I appreciate your service to the company. I hope you’re able to take some time to appreciate the meaning of the holidays and spend time with loved ones. May your holidays be warm, peaceful and safe.
34. We all deserve to take some time this holiday season to rest and recharge. I hope that you have the perfect holiday, and wish you a very Merry Xmas.
35. I hope that you and your family celebrate this festive Christmas season with lots of joyful moments to cherish forever. May you and yours also have a healthy and prosperous New Year.
The below infographic captures the recent statistics of holiday spending in America. The average family budget is almost $750, showing a steady rise in consumer spending year after year. Early shoppers that start after Thanksgiving tend to spend more than the average family. The majority of the money spent is aimed towards the purchase of gifts or holiday decorations.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.