Top Restaurants and Chefs in the World
Here is a list of the world’s top 20 restaurants.
1. Noma – Denmark
2. El Bulli -Spain
3. The Fat Duck – United Kingdom
4. El Celler De Can Roca – Spain
5. Mugartize – Spain
6. Osteria Francescana – Italy
7. Alinea – USA
8. Daniel – USA
9. Arzak -Spain
10. Per Se – USA
11. La Chateaubriand – France
12. Le Colombe – South Africa
13. Pierre Gagnaire – France
14. L’Hotel De Ville – Switzerland
15. Le Bernardin – USA
16. L’Astrance – France
17. Hof Van Cleve – Belgium
18. D.O.M – Brazil
19. Oud Sluis – Holland
20. Le Calandre -Italy
Here is a list of the top 10 chefs.
1. Thomas Keller – New York City
2. Daniel Boulud – New York City
3. Wolfgang Puck – Las Vegas
4. Mario Batali and Nancy Silverton – Los Angeles
5. Masaharu Morimoto – Philadelphia
6. Bobby Flay – Las Vegas
7. Gordon Hamersley – Boston
8. Emeril Lagasse – New Orleans
9. Tom Colicchio – Las Vegas
10. Todd English – Las Vegas
Celebrity Owned Restaurants in Hollywood
• Geisha House – Owned by Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Kennedy and Wilmer Valderrama.
• Beso – Owned by Eva Longoria.
• Dominick’s – Jointly owned by Rose McGowan, Ben Harper and Laura Dern.
• Ago – Owned by Robert DeNiro, Harvey Weinstein, and Ridley Scott.
• House of Blues – Jointly owned by Dan Aykroyd and Jim Belushi.
US Television Chefs
Gordon Ramsay – Ramsay Gordon became a star of television. This he achieved through shows like Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen USA and The F Word. In 2010, he began a new television program called Master Chef of America.
Giada de Laurentiis – This Television Lady has a cooking program which has been broadcasted everyday on the Food network since 2003. In October of 2006, she started hosting a program called Behind the Bash. It was not until 2007 when she made her debut on Food Network with Giada’s Weekend Getaways.
Paula Deen – Paula Deen launched her own restaurant on the 8th of January, 1996 and it was called The Lady & Sons. It was later named “International Meal of the Year” in 1999 by USA Today. Today, she anchors multiple television shows, an author of numerous cook books, publishes a magazine every other month and her product line is constantly increasing.
Rachel Ray – Rachel is a tutor of simple recipes that can be prepared in about 30 minutes or less. In 2005, a new magazine called Everyday with Rachel Ray was launched by The Reader’s Digest. In march of 2007, a Rachel Ray episode was debuted by the Food network as part of it special Chefography series.