Sending a “thank you” message for a Christmas gift is a great way to reciprocate someone’s kindness to you. Here are “thank you” Christmas messages and quotes that you can use and come straight from the heart.
1. Opening your wonderful gift made me feel like a little kid again on Christmas morning. Thank you so much for helping make my day so joyous. I hope your Christmas was just as magical.
2. It was such a welcome but unexpected surprise to receive such a fantastic holiday gift this year. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and for being so generous and loving.
3. Thank you so much for thinking of me during the busyness of this Christmas season. I am sure you have so little time, and yet you thought of me. I am truly touched and so lucky to have someone like you in my life. Thank you again.
4. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. The Christmas gift that you gave to me is more than I could have hoped for. I want you to know that you have made this holiday season even more memorable for me. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas season and a Happy New Year.
5. I have the biggest smile on my face because I love your Christmas gift. I am touched to receive something that so clearly shows that you were thinking of me and that you really know me. Thank you for always keeping me in your thoughts.
6. I was delighted and grateful to receive your thoughtful gift. I look forward to opening it at Christmas with my family. Please give hugs to your family for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, full of all the joy of the season.
7. I am so grateful for your wonderful Christmas gift. The thought and effort you put into choosing something that was simply perfect for me was incredibly touching. Thank you, and I hope you are having a very happy holiday season with your family and those you love.
8. I’m not sure how you did it, but you managed to find the perfect gift for me. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I couldn’t have been more thrilled to have received it. I hope you have a safe, peaceful, and incredibly Merry Christmas season and Happy New Year.
9. One of the things I love to do during the Christmas season is to reflect on all the things that have brought me happiness and joy throughout the year. The top of my list this year is you! Thank you so much for your friendship and for your wonderful gift. I hope you and your loved ones have a joyous and festive Christmas season.
10. Thank you so much for sending me such a meaningful gift. Your kindness and good heart are always so obvious in all that you do. You have been such an inspiring and great friend to me, and I thank you for that more than anything.
11. Thank you for always bringing such joy and happiness into my life. Your Christmas present is truly extraordinary. I do not know how I will ever repay you. I look forward to catching up with you and hearing what has been going on in your life. Thank you again.
12. Whenever I think of this Christmas, I will always remember receiving your beautiful gift and how special it made me feel to know you are thinking of me. Please know how grateful I am and that I feel the same.
13. I hope you and your family had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas holiday. Thank you for making mine even more special with your kind Christmas gift. My thoughts are with you all for a new year that brings happiness, health, and friendship.
14. You truly outdid yourself with this Christmas gift. It is extraordinary, and I really do love it. Thank you for putting so much time into finding something so wonderfully unique and fitting for me. I hope you and your family had a memorable Christmas season and I wish you all a safe, prosperous, and healthy New Year.
15. Thank you so much for your truly wonderful gift this Christmas. I know that I will cherish it for many years to come. It will always be a fond reminder to me of our lasting friendship.
16. Thank you for your incredible gift. It will come in handy over the rest of this holiday season, and I will be thinking of you every time I [look at it/use it]. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and joyful Christmas.
17. I just want to reach out and say thank you for the amazing present you gave me. Your generosity really knows no bounds. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to call you a friend. I hope you had a truly special Christmas and I wish you all the best of happiness and health in the New Year.
18. Thank you for your wonderful support and friendship this year. Your friendship is one of the things I treasure most, and now I also have the bonus of enjoying your incredible Christmas gift. Please give my love to your beautiful family, and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas season. I look forward to catching up again soon.
19. I hope you realize that I appreciate your Christmas gift from the absolute bottom of my heart. You really are extremely thoughtful and always put others before yourself. I cannot thank you enough.
20. Thank you for the very thoughtful gift. It brought an extra sparkle to an already beautiful day. I hope your Christmas is full of love, laughter, holiday cheer, and a bit of magic. And have a Happy New Year!
21. I was extremely touched to receive your kind Christmas gift. I hope you have the chance to spoil yourself a little by relaxing and doing the things you love over this holiday season.
22. Thank you very much for thinking of me during this Christmas season. I adore the amazing gift that you got for me. It really is something that I will use and always love.
23. With this gorgeous Christmas gift, you have proven to me that you really know who I am. Thank you for such a fantastic gift. I hope that you know that I deeply appreciate it and how close we are.
24. Thank you for the very thoughtful Christmas gift, which will definitely be put to good use. I look forward to sharing it with you when we can catch up in the New Year.
25. I hope that you have a truly memorable Christmas this year. Your gift is something that I will always treasure and will always remind me of the good times we have shared. Thank you again.
26. Please accept my sincere thanks for the wonderful Christmas gift. I was excited to hear that you were going to be having a big family get together this Christmas. I hope it brings you all the joy and happiness you so richly deserve.
27. Thank you for the Christmas gift. I hope you know that I appreciate your generosity, kindness, and tenderness more than anything. My friendship with you is the true gift this year. Happy New Year, my friend!
28. Thank you very much for spreading the Christmas cheer this holiday season. Your gift means a lot to me, and I am thrilled to have received it. I truly appreciate it.
29. From our family to yours, thank you for the wonderful and considerate gift. You are such a treasured part of our family, and we hope your Christmas is full of joy, laughter, and all the things you love.
30. Thank you so much for this Christmas gift. You truly went above and beyond my wildest dreams this year. I feel so lucky to know someone as selflessly giving as you. I hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas and I wish you all a new year of happiness and health.
31. Thank you for the truly fitting Christmas gift. It brought a huge smile to my face and even more joy to my holiday. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas, and I look forward to catching up soon.
32. Thank you so much for your endless generosity this year. I really do not know where I would be in life without a friend like you. Thank you for touching my heart.
33. Thank you for being such a shining beacon of goodness. Your gift is already filling my life with joy and laughter. I will forever treasure it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
34. From my family to yours, thank you for your wonderful gift, and we hope you have a joyous and magical Christmas. We are so grateful for the shared experiences, happy times, and fun memories we have created together this year and look forward to creating many more in the New Year.
35. Thank you for the very thoughtful gift. I hope you have a truly magical Christmas with those you love, that your tree is stacked with wonderful gifts, and that your home is full of joy, laughter, and love.
36. I want to say thank you very much for thinking of me this Christmas. It is so heartwarming to know that I am in your thoughts. Your gift is truly something remarkable, and I cherish it and our friendship dearly.
37. I wish you and your loved ones a joyful and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Please accept my sincere thanks for the very thoughtful gift. It brought my family and me such pleasure to receive it and to think of you.
38. I cannot hope to express to you the depth of my appreciation for your Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. I hope that I will be able to give you something equally as memorable. I wish you the absolute best that the new year could offer you.
39. Wishing you a holiday season that is warm, cheerful, and full of love and laughter. Thank you so much for the incredibly thoughtful gift. I am looking forward to putting it to use at the very first opportunity.
40. I am indeed so very grateful and thrilled to have received such a remarkable gift. This Christmas is made even brighter by your presence in my life. I feel so lucky to call you my greatest friend.
41. We missed the chance to share Christmas with you in person this year. But we are incredibly grateful to have received your wonderful gift. It helped us feel like you were closer, even when we are separated by so many miles. We hope you had a memorable Christmas, and we can’t wait to see you again soon.
42. We hope you have a fantastic, peaceful, and joyous Christmas. Thank you for making ours so memorable with your wonderful gift and beautiful words.
43. I really appreciate your beautiful Christmas gift more than words could ever hope to express. It is the greatest feeling to know that you picked out something just for me during this very busy time. Thank you ever so much for your unending kindness.
44. Thank you for picking out such an excellent gift for me this Christmas. It is by far one of my favorite gifts of all time. Your consideration is very much appreciated. Thank you again, my friend.
45. I sincerely appreciated receiving your lovely gift. I have shown it to everyone who has visited over the holidays and many people said they wanted one just like it. Wishing you the happiest of festive seasons and out-of-this-world prosperity for the coming year.
46. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful Christmas gift. I hope your own celebrations have been full of cheer, love, and laughter. We are so excited to have a chance to catch up in the coming year and hear about everything that has been happening with you.
47. I just want to express my warm and heartfelt gratitude to you. The Christmas present you bought for me really exceeded all of my wildest expectations. I still have not stopped smiling.
48. Thank you so much for your amazingly thoughtful Christmas gift this year. I will cherish it forever. I really am so grateful to you for thinking of me.
49. Your Christmas gift is extremely appreciated. Thank you for going to such an effort to get me something so spectacular and fitting for me. I feel so humbled by your generosity and goodness.
50. Thank you for making my Christmas even more incredible with your remarkable gift. You really should not have gone to so much trouble. It really is an unforgettable gift, and I am so grateful to you.
Best Quotes for Your “Thank You” Card
“May the beautiful lights of every holiday season remind us of Him who is the source of all light.”
David A. Bednar
“Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“You can’t allow the forces of political correction to shut you up. I mean, why are people afraid to say, ‘Merry Christmas?’ Give me a break. If people don’t like it, yeah, they can go do something else.”
“At its best, Christmas is a mirror in which we see reflected the very best life can be. Where we see ourselves moved by generosity, inspired by hope, and uplifted by love, not only for ourselves but for the whole evolving universe.”
“Tis the season to be jolly!”
“Deck the Halls” lyrics
“Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
“Christmas isn’t about candy canes or lights all aglow, it’s the hearts that we touch, and the care that we show.”
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
“Time was with most of us, when Christmas Day, encircling all our limited world like a magic ring, left nothing out for us to miss or seek; bound together all our home enjoyments, affections, and hopes; grouped everything and everyone round the Christ.”
“The Christmas spirit – love – changes hearts and lives.”
“When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.”
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
Helen Steiner Rice
“Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.”
“Christmas is not a myth, not a tradition, not a dream. It is a glorious reality.”
Rev. Billy Graham
“Good news from heaven the angels bring, Glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, To crown us with the joy of heaven.”
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
“Christmas is not in tinsel and lights and outward show. The secret lies in an inner glow. It’s lighting a fire inside the heart. Good will and joy a vital part. It’s higher thought and a greater plan. It’s glorious dream in the soul of man.”
“A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas!”
John Greenleaf Whittier
“Let’s just say that on this day a million years ago, a dude was born who most of us think was magic. But others don’t, and that’s cool. But we’re probably right. Amen.”
“Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.”
Norman W. Brooks
“Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.”
Thomas S. Monson
“For they traveled by night and they slept by day, for their guide was a beautiful wonderful star.”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.”
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
“Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
Ruth Carter Stapleton
“A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”
“Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us – a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.”
“The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that He might offer up His life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas.”
Rev. Billy Graham
“And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans — and all that lives and move upon them.”
“Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.”
“Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family.”
“Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.”
“Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.”
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
“God goes to those who have time to hear him — and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds.”
“City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style, in the air there’s a feeling of Christmas.”
“Silver Bells” lyrics
“Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.”
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
Richelle E. Goodrich
“At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”
“There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.”
“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”
“Blessed is the season, which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
Hamilton Wright Mabi
“Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
“Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
“It’s a Wonderful Life” lyrics
“Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
The Polar Express’
“As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.”
“Ah! Dearest Jesus, Holy Child, Make thee a bed, soft, undefiled; Within my heart, that it may be, A quiet chamber kept for thee.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“And so this is Christmas and what have you done, Another year over, a new one just begun, And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun, The near and the dear ones, the old and the young.”
John Lennon and Yoko Ono
“Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”
Christmas cards were originally used in England as practice for boys’ writing skills. They would be presented as gifts to the parents during the holiday time. The first official Christmas card did not appear until 1843 in London by Sir Henry Cole. It wished everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. More interesting facts and history about Christmas cards can be found in the infographic below.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.