Twelve Things That Are A Great Idea In Reality
When incubating your business ideas, you should consider certain things. These include: Resourcefulness and domain knowledge, diversified thoughts, going for a trial, timing actions well, bridging the vacuums and constantly correcting what needs to be improved upon.
1. Believe in your thought and action. Be confident. –
Henry Ford’s idea for the automobile failed three different times due to conflict with partners, bankruptcy and lack of sales. Obviously he figured it out in the end.
2. Pick a pool of seasoned advisers to observe. –
Everyone makes mistakes. Advisers can help guide you in a better direction. It is always good to get an objective perspective.
3. Enjoy calculated risk taking. –
No one ever made history going by the book and not taking risks. You will not reap good results by never taking risks.
4. Maintain a cool head and build patience. –
Patience does not always mean you are accepting defeat, it is simply a test of your endurance.
5. Win clients over with promising solutions and innovation. –
Thinking outside the box wins loyal customers.
6. Expand your horizon and in turn expand your business. –
Confining yourself limits your potential.
7. Always be passionate and never lose heart. –
What doesn’t kill you (or your business) makes you (or it) stronger!
8. Focus on the goal and proceed with a purpose. –
Focus is the key to excellence.
9. As you expand, gain pace. –
Once you realize you are doing well and are stable, aggressively head in that right direction.
10. Refine ideas and constantly improve. –
You should always be coming up with better ideas and ways to improve on your already great ideas.
11. Have a sense of balance between your personal life and your business. –
What good is being successful if you do not take the time to enjoy the fruits of your labors?
12. Create heritage in the process of selling. –
The value is transferred in selling your services and products.
5 Tips to Excelling as an Entrepreneur
1. Be inquisitive and always ask questions.
2. Slip into action from every solution.
3. Fix all your achievable targets with a time frame.
4. Maintain a pool of your creative inner circle.
5. Buzz about the organizational vision, values and the mission.
Always remember that an idea is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration! Be persistent, write down your goals, stay focused and never give up on your dreams and ambitions. If you come up with a game plan, you can accomplish anything. Just remember that success always comes from hard work, it does not come to those who just sit around and wait for it!
Last month, more than 2 million people visited Brandon's blog. He shares exactly how he took his blog from zero to 1 million monthly visitors here. His path to success was not easy. Brandon had to comeback from being disabled, by a rare health disorder, for most of his thirties. God delivered him from hardship and has blessed his family in so many wonderful ways. You can send Brandon a message here.