The Most Expensive Yachts Worldwide
For those lucky, elite few that are so unlike the rest of us in that they can afford extravagant luxury, yachts can be quite a beautiful addition to their sprawling possessions. Even for those of us who do not have the blessing of living in obscene wealth, it can be interesting to find out just how over the top the rich can be in their spending. The following article lists the most costly yachts in the entire world, their owners and their staggering costs. Read on and dream on.
1. Costing a jaw dropping 4.8 billion dollars, we first have the History Supreme. Owned by a Malaysian multi billionaire, it is gold, white and red and honestly does not look like a multi billion dollar vessel at first glance. I am sure the inside speaks for itself.
2. Second we have the Eclipse. Owned by Roman Abramovich, it runs about 800 million dollars. It appears to be a more extravagant affair even than some of the billion dollar yachts.
3. The Platinum 525 comes in third at 350 million dollars. Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the proud owner of this bad boy.
4. Costing a whopping 323 million dollars, the Superyacht A lives up to its rather pretentious name, even though it is fourth on this list. Owned by Andrei Melnichenko, it is a beautiful, sprawling vessel that any seafarer would love to call his own.
5. At 300 million dollars, the Al Said has quite the enormous price tag and comes in fifth on our list. Owned by Sultan Qaboos Bin Said Al Said, this yacht certainly does look fit for royalty. It is huge, gorgeous and dazzling.
6. Number six, the Dilbar, costs all of 263 million dollars. Alisher Usmanov is the proud owner of this amazing yacht. It looks very sophisticated and lovely.
7. Coming in at number seven we have the Al Mirqab. It costs 250 million dollars and is owned by Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber bin Muhammad Al Thani. It looks beautifully regal in a royal shade of blue and white.
8. At number eight, anyone would be proud to call the Lady Moura their own. She will cost you 210 million dollars. Nasser Al-Rashid is unlikely to let her go anytime soon.
9. The Seven Seas comes in at number nine. Costing 200 million dollars, it is owned by none other than Steven Spielberg himself. No doubt he has hatched many great movie ideas on this lovely yacht.
10. Last but certainly not least on our list is The Rising Sun. At 200 million dollars, it is still a staggeringly costly and gorgeous vessel of the sea. It is owned by David Geffen.
This list has been a testament to the extravagance of the lives of the rich and famous. Still, admit it: you know you wish you had one too!
Last month, more than 2 million people visited Brandon's blog. He shares exactly how he took his blog from zero to 1 million monthly visitors here. His path to success was not easy. Brandon had to comeback from being disabled, by a rare health disorder, for most of his thirties. God delivered him from hardship and has blessed his family in so many wonderful ways. You can send Brandon a message here.