How to Schedule a Post in WordPress
Five easy steps on how to schedule a post in WordPress so you can set your own time and date.
1. Go to “Posts” in your WordPress admin area and add a new post or select an existing draft to schedule.
2. Click “Edit” next to the “Publish” button. This will display a date and time you can edit.
3. Select the desired date and time based on a 24 hour clock.
4. Click “OK” when finished. If you make a mistake you can go back and edit again.
5. When your post is ready, click the “Schedule” button and your post will be published automatically at the designated date and time established.
Last month, more than 2 million people visited Brandon's blog. He shares exactly how he took his blog from zero to 1 million monthly visitors here. His path to success was not easy. Brandon had to comeback from being disabled, by a rare health disorder, for most of his thirties. God delivered him from hardship and has blessed his family in so many wonderful ways. You can send Brandon a message here.