Here are some of the greatest congratulations on your promotion messages to use in an email or card.
1. Congratulations on getting promoted! You are such an inspiration, and I’m so proud of what you’ve accomplished. I can’t wait to see you accomplish even more with this promotion. Good luck!
2. Well, I’ve asked around the office, and no one can quite figure out how you’ve pulled off that promotion. We decided it must be your strong work ethic, or perhaps your dedication, and maybe even your likeability factor. We certainly think you are awesome, but don’t let this message go to your head.
3. Congratulations on getting a promotion. You’ve become such a valued member of this team. I wish you great success in this new role and look forward to working more closely with you moving forward in your new role.
4. Well done on getting this promotion. It is so encouraging that your effort has been rewarded, and I know you are going to do very well in this new position. I will miss your advice and having you as a coworker.
5. Hey [name], you’re heading to the top. Moving up in the world. Living the dream. Climbing the corporate ladder. Smashing it. Hitting the jackpot. Coming up roses. Riding high and much, much more. We are all so proud of you. Way to go.
6. No one deserves this promotion more than you. I mean it. Your dedication and leadership have been outstanding. I am so happy to hear your news. Your old team is going to miss you for sure. Your new colleagues don’t know how lucky they are. But it won’t take them long to figure it out. Great job.
7. Best wishes on your new role and promotion. You’ve been a real asset to this team, and your new group will be gaining a valuable member. Let’s catch up after you get settled into your new position!
8. Wow. You just broke a universal law. It seems you actually can fool all of the people all of the time. No seriously, well done on the promotion. Your success is impressive and an example to others here.
9. Congratulations. You are ready for this new position and are going to do great. It’s certainly about time your company acknowledged the superstar you are. Now go show them what you’re made of.
10. Congratulations on your promotion. I am going to miss having you around, with your [happy/great] personality. I am delighted that you are finally going to get a chance to do what you want to, and I know that you will be successful. Good luck.
11. Best of luck in your next chapter, and congratulations on a well-deserved promotion! I will miss your smile and positive attitude, but I’m so excited to see what’s next for you. Way to go.
12. Now that you’ve been promoted, we have some big shoes to fill. Could you at least train the new person on odor-control foot powder? Just kidding. Seriously, we are going to miss you. Congrats on the promotion.
13. Congratulations to a wonderful colleague and friend on your promotion. I know you will face new challenges, and it might be challenging taking on more responsibility, but I am confident in your abilities to do a fantastic job. You will make an outstanding contribution to the team.
14. You are certainly climbing the food chain! Your promotion is really exciting, and I know you’re going to be great. You’ve got this. Congratulations!
15. I hope you realize how fantastic your promotion is and are really proud of yourself! It was just a matter of time with your work ethic and determination. I can’t think of anyone more deserving, and know you will be great in this position. Congratulations.
16. It’s going to be hard to replace you. You have been a fantastic colleague, and you are going to leave a big hole here in the [team/group]. Your work ethic and support of others have been exceptional. If I don’t get the chance to say it, thank you for all that you have contributed. Good luck with the new role.
17. You’ve been such a great coworker and are so deserving of your promotion. I have learned a lot from you and wish you the very best as you move into your next role. Congratulations.
18. Congrats on the promotion! I am sorry to see you go. I wish we could have done something to change your mind, but I understand that there are so many opportunities out there, and you need to stay focused on your career goals. Thank you for everything, and good luck!
19. You’re moving on, and we are going to miss you. I was so happy to hear about your promotion, and I know that no one deserves it more than you. You have worked hard and been a great member of our team. Do keep in touch and let me know how it is going for you.
20. Well done for moving up the corporate ladder. This much-awaited promotion will now provide you with new challenges and goals, but I am positive you will surpass all expectations. Many congratulations.
21. Well, look at you. You are blazing quite a trail for yourself. You look like someone on your way to the top. I could not be prouder of you. I remember when you joined this company, and you have done so well. Onwards and upwards. Very well done.
22. Heartfelt congratulations on your promotion. It is so rewarding to see that your commitment, hard work, and enthusiasm have finally paid off. I know you will excel in every new challenge you face and wish you every success in your future career.
23. Oh no, you are leaving us. Just when the team was finally straightened out. Oh well, they say you can’t keep true talent down, and I was happy to hear your good news. Good luck with the new role. I hope to still see you around in your new capacity.
24. It’s so satisfying to see your talent and hard work being recognized and rewarded. I really mean it. No one deserves this more than you. You have worked so hard, and you will be missed here by your coworkers. Well done, and it will be great to still work with you in your new role.
25. Wow! The sky is the limit for you. We are so happy that you are taking the next big step in your career. We know that you will continue to do big things and can’t wait to see you reach new levels of success. Congratulations!
26. I can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed working with you. Seeing you in action has been an inspiration, and I have learned lessons I will never forget. May your new position take you to faraway places you have only dreamed of. Best of luck!
27. Winston Churchill once said, “Success is walking from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm,” and your enthusiasm is legendary. I will miss you and all the laughs we had together. It’s been a great time. Good luck with the new job.
28. Please accept my warmest congratulations on your recent job promotion. You have been an outstanding colleague and absolutely deserve this acknowledgment of your capabilities. I wish you the best of luck in your future position.
29. Your new [team/group/department] is not going to be ready for such an amazing colleague like you. And we are not ready for you to go. It’s been a privilege. Let’s please have lunch after you’re comfortable in your new role and when you have some free time. Big congrats on the promotion.
30. You should be so proud of your recent achievements. Being offered this new position shows that people have recognized the quality of your work and your talent. Congratulations on this important career win.
31. That was great news about your promotion. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. You’ve been a great friend, and I’ll miss you as you move into this new role, but I couldn’t be prouder! Well done.
32. Just a quick message to say well done on your new promotion to [position]. I heard about this just the other day and was happy to hear about your success. It’s well-deserved, and I am glad your efforts have been rewarded. After all, it’s about time they started paying you for what you’re already doing!
33. Your promotion is a fantastic advance in your career, and I am thrilled to hear about it. You definitely deserve this chance to climb to new heights. Way to go.
34. Well done on the promotion. You always do a great job, and you really deserve this. I am looking forward to working with you in your new role.
35. Your promotion is so exciting! Finally, your hard work has been recognized. You truly deserve this promotion. We are sad to see you move on because our team just isn’t going to be the same without you. Good luck in your new role.
36. The news of your promotion is outstanding! I know it is an inspiration to others on the team. It’s certainly a result of your hard work, and I hope you get the chance to reflect on what an achievement this is.
37. I’ve just heard about your very well-deserved promotion and wanted to offer my congratulations. This is an exciting move for you that really advances your career. Great news, and please let me know how you’re enjoying it when you have a chance.
38. Many congratulations on your promotion. I can’t think of anyone better for this position than you. Your hard work and determination have certainly paid off. I wish you every success in your future career.
39. It is such great news that you have been offered this new opportunity within [company]. I am really happy for you, but also a bit sad on a personal level, as I feel I am losing such a good friend and colleague. It certainly will be an adjustment working without you, but I genuinely wish you every success. And please remember who your friends are when you get your first paycheck.
40. I was overjoyed to hear about your promotion. You are more than ready to handle the new responsibilities. I hope you continue to achieve success throughout your career and find time to celebrate this one.
41. Congratulations on your promotion, and thank you for all you’ve done for this team. I am grateful to have worked with you and wish you great success in your next role.
42. Your promotion is fantastic news! I’m really happy for you. All the hard work and late nights have paid off. You deserve it. Let me know if you ever want to catch a coffee. It would be great to hear more about the new position.
43. I am so happy to hear your news, and I wanted to give you my heartfelt congratulations. Cliché though it may be, it’s certainly not going to be the same without you. I think this is an excellent opportunity for you, and I’m really happy to hear your news.
44. Congratulations on your promotion. This is such an exciting step in your career, and although you will be missed, I wish you every success in your new role. I know you will do an incredible job.
45. I am so proud of you for getting this promotion. It has been a joy to work with you and see how your talent has grown, and although I am sorry to see you leave, I know you are ready to take on new challenges. You have such a bright future, and I am excited to see where you go next.
46. It is wonderful news that you have been promoted. Without a doubt, you deserve this and I know you will accomplish great things in this new position. Well done.
47. Congratulations on getting promoted to the new role! I know we haven’t yet had the chance to work closely together, but I’ve heard great things about you. I am really looking forward to collaborating when you get settled into the new job. Talk to you soon.
48. Your career development plans are definitely taking off! Congratulations on getting this job. With your enthusiasm and dedication, I know you will continue to go far. You are an inspiration to us all.
49. Congratulations on your new job. I just wanted to reach out and say how much we are looking forward to working with you. When you get settled in, drop me an email and I’ll help get you up to speed.
50. I was thrilled to hear about your recent promotion and glad that [company] has recognized your achievements. This promotion is such a key career milestone, and you deserve this opportunity more than anyone I know. Well done, and I hope you will be happy in your new role.
51. I enjoyed working with you and have really valued all the advice and support that you have given me during your time here. I know you will be an asset to your new role. Don’t forget your old colleagues and come back any time you want to slum it with us. Don’t be a stranger!
52. Wonderful news about your promotion. I was so pleased to hear that you got the job. Really well deserved. You are an excellent fit for that role and are going to easily succeed in it. I have no doubt.
53. I wanted to give you my warm congratulations on your promotion. It’s been a pleasure to work with you over these last [amount of time]. I will always be grateful for the dedication and [kindness/support] you showed to me and others here. Best of luck and well done.
54. It is heartening to see your career progress at [company]. It is really taking off, and I am glad that your contributions have been rewarded by the management. Good luck in this exciting new position.
55. I wanted to pass on my sincere congratulations on your promotion. You are a first-class professional and [company] is lucky to have you. You are going to go far.
56. I am so grateful to have worked closely with you and to count you as a friend. Best of luck with your next position. We’ll miss you!
57. Congratulations on your well-deserved promotion. You have led our division with strength and compassion. Thank you for everything you have done for our teams. You’re an inspiration to us all!
58. You’ve wanted this job for a long time, and I’m so happy you finally got it! You more than deserve it — so proud of you! Congrats and great job!
59. We wish you the very best with your new role. We will miss your contributions and spirit, but we know that your new team will greatly benefit from having you join them! Congratulation on your promotion. You earned it.
60. Congratulations on getting promoted for work well done. You are an asset to this company, and we look forward to your continued growth and success as you transition into this new role. Good job.
Best Quotes for “Congratulations on Your Promotion” Messages
“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
“Why be a king, when you can be a god?”
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
“Your focus determines your reality.”
“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
“Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
Henry David Thoreau
“The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
“Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you get the result.”
“The best revenge is massive success.”
“The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”
“Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.”
“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.”
John C. Maxwell
“Action is the foundational key to all success.”
“I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
“The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.”
“Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears.”
“Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.”
“Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.”
“Success is created by doing the basics, to a high standard, consistently.”
“Success is the sweetest revenge.”
“I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.”
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
“The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.”
“Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.”
W. Clement Stone
“The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.”
“Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.”
“In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”
“Every skill you acquire doubles your odds of success.”
“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
John D. Rockefeller
“You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.”
“Best predictor of success: Innate ability to allocate time properly.”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”
“There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.”
“Success for an athlete follows many years of hard work and dedication.”
“Success comes in cans; failure in can’ts.”
“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
“When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.”
“Successful people have libraries. The rest have big screen TVs.”
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.