The following good morning messages for friends are perfect examples of how words can go a long way. Use them alone, in a good morning letter to a friend, or in cute paragraphs for your best friend to wake up to.
1. Today is a day that ends in “y.” Those are the best days, guaranteed to be filled with wondrous moments when one has a friend like you. My hope for you today is that you have a chance to smell fresh flowers, feel the sun on your face, and fill your heart with joy while listening to your favorite music. I wish you a day bursting with happiness, knowing that you are an incredible human being and a gift to this world. Good morning and have a happy day!
2. It’s a new day, filled with possibility and opportunity for great things to happen. The sun has risen, bringing you majestic colors to paint another page in your book. Embrace life and dance with passionate gratitude for the story you are creating. Jump up to greet this day with a twinkle in your eye and a spring in your step. Have a beautiful day!
3. Some people like to start the day with coffee. I like to start it by saying thank you. Thank you, my friend, for being there for me, laughing with me, crying with me, and always knowing just the right thing to say. You have been the rock in my storms, and the anchor of my boat. Even when we are apart, I know you are there, just a call or text away if I need you. With your friendship, I am never alone. I hope you have a spectacular morning and day ahead, with or without coffee.
4. Good morning! May today be filled with so much laughter that your abs hurt – or at least enough smiles to make your cheeks sore and your heart happy. For me, happiness comes from being your friend. Your friendship is a refuge of bliss for me, a protected space where I am seen and known. So, if I were there, I would turn the corners of your mouth up into a smile and try to give you back some of that happiness to thank you for being my friend. Have an incredible morning and day.
5. Morning, friend! I hope you’re met with beauty at every turn, delightful surprises when least expected, and that everything goes your way on this fine day. There is nobody on this earth that brings more joy, more happiness and more fun into my life than you. It is because of who you are that I look forward to the sound of your voice. It is because of our bond that I have the calm confidence in knowing that you are always there – neither time nor distance can diminish our connection. Celebrate this day and know that you are so very treasured.
6. Have you ever woken up and wondered what day it is? It happened to me this morning, and then I remembered, it’s a day I get to be your friend. Lucky me! It could be any day of the week, and I could talk to you with raw unfiltered honesty. I could be hurting, and you would drop everything for me. I could need advice, and you would tell me the truth, not what I want to hear. You take me as I am, and you love me anyway. So for me, every day is a great day because I have you. May your day be great, too.
7. Hear the birds sing as you rise and shine from your comfortable nest on this glorious new day. Soar through the day with the freedom to radiate your true self and show the world your beautiful colors. Live deeply in the present, and cherish every moment. When today grows long and you are tired, think of me and know that I am right there, soaring with you in friendship, for life. I will be there when you need to talk, need a comforting hug, or need to sit in silence. I treasure you as you are and you can count on me to always be in your corner. Good morning, my friend. Have an amazing flight.
8. They say that people are lucky to have one true friend in their lives. I am so fortunate to have that true friend in you. I hope that in me, you will see someone who listens to you intently, is trustworthy, encourages you, and is loyal. I want to give to you the priceless gift of friendship that you have given me. Let my care for you be your strength during the day, and be your warm blanket at night. Lean on me with your concerns and troubles so I can help you through. I will stick by your side, thankful for our friendship. Have an extraordinary morning and an even better day.
9. There’s only one of you and there’s only one today. I know you’re awesome, and I’m pretty sure today will be, too. Go forth and make your mark on the world. Show it your inner fire and carve your own path. Ignore the noise and do what makes your soul happy. You are in control of your life and I hope you live it to the fullest. My bestie deserves to live deeply and completely. Go out and have an amazing day. And good morning!
10. As you walk through the day, may you leave footprints of love and a trail of joy everywhere you step. May your spirit be refreshed and your mind clear. May doors of opportunity open to you and may you fall in love with the goodness of life. From sunrise to sunset, I am thankful for the friend I have in you, for the times we’ve shared, and the memories we’ve made. You are such an extraordinary person that I can’t wait to see what you will continue to do with your life. For you, the sky is the limit. So, good morning, to a beautiful soul. Go out and conquer the day!
11. You are the family I have chosen, my friend. We have transcended the realm of friendship, moved beyond a figurative [sisterhood/brotherhood], and have been fused into a real, actual family. I am so grateful for our bond and for the comfort in knowing that you will always be there for me. Please know that I will always be there for you, too. Good morning!
12. Good morning, my dear friend. A friend like you deserves a day full of sunshine and warmth that is as bright as you are. You deserve to smell freshly baked bread all day and have 10 [men/women] massaging you as you get a mani-pedi and a facial. You deserve to know all the answers and find a crystal ball where you can see the future. You deserve to soak in a luxurious bath and sleep all day, all while not losing a minute of the day. These are my wishes for you because you are simply the best bestie ever. Have a fantastic one!
13. Good morning. We may not see each other today, but with every laugh I hear, I’ll think of you, my giggling goofy buddy who always cracks up a room. Have a fun one!
14. Dawn has come, and the sun is up, which means roosters are crowing and birds are chirping. I hope the soundtrack to your day is filled with more chirping cheer than crowing cackle. Good morning!
15. There may be clouds or rain or snow today, but I’m not worried because the light you shine cuts through the gloom and crosses any distance. May your internal sunshine lead the way, no matter what the weather brings. Good morning to you.
16. If today is a lazy one for you, I hope it’s filled with comfy blankets and plenty of chocolate. If it’s a busy one, then I hope everything gets done so fast that you have ample time for chocolate. Either way, good morning, my chocolate-loving friend!
17. Last night, I dreamed that we were flying through the sky, two friends righting wrongs and leaving rainbows in our wake. Whatever your dreams are, I hope they come true today. Good morning, friend.
18. Good morning. If your ears burn today, it’s probably me bragging about how cool you are and how happy I am that we’re friends. Because you are, and I am, and the world ought to know.
19. Pssssst….I’m sending you an abundance of energy this morning. May it overflow and bubble out, brightening your day from start to finish. Rise and shine!
20. Do you have a morning routine? I’m starting one that begins by telling you this: you are gorgeous. You are unique. You are loved. May goodness follow you at every turn today. Good morning.
21. It’s that time of day again, my favorite time. The moment when I jump up and shout “good morning” across the void, knowing that you, my friend, would throw a pillow in my face if you could. It never stops me.
22. Good morning! Your word for today is delicious. May you feast your eyes, your mind, your soul, and your body on the world’s most delectable, delicious offerings.
23. Some people say that today is the first day of the rest of your life. I say that today is a gift of time. It’s 24 hours for you to fill with all your heart’s desires, starting now. Good morning!
24. One day, you will look back at today and think, “what a great one that was.” Or maybe you’ll think, “that one could have been better.” Either way, it’s a day in your life, and that’s a little wonderful. Good morning, my friend.
25. Good morning. May today be like those days we’ve shared before: blessed with loving friends and moments to treasure, no matter where we are and who we’re with.
26. May your heart be light, your mind be open, and your feet feel as though they’re walking on air. Today is gorgeous and it’s all yours. Good morning!
27. Good morning, and have a pleasant day, full of friendship, fun and laughter. I hope your day is golden and brings you happiness. Although miles part us, my heart remembers yours, always.
28. A friend is like the reliable oak tree, watching over, moving with the seasons, adaptable, but ever-present. Know that I watch over you always. Although we are miles apart, every time I see an oak tree, I remember how our friendship has grown. Good morning, my friend.
29. Today, you write the next page in the book of your life. Here’s to a happy story with interesting characters having fun in exciting places! Have a good morning and a wonderful day.
30. Can you imagine what life was like before we could send each other messages like this? I’m so glad we live now when I can say good morning no matter how far apart we are. Morning!
31. Friends like you make the hard times easier and the good times great. Good morning, my dear friend. I hope your day is pleasant and happy.
32. Good morning. Today is another day for you to share your beautiful smile with the world, share your kindness and share your laughter. The world is better for having you in it, my friend.
33. When the sun rises above the horizon and the birds begin their song, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have your friendship. Have an amazing morning and an even better day.
34. Sending you positive vibes, happy thoughts and lots of love, my friend. Even though there is distance between us, I send you positive thoughts across the miles. Good morning, and may your day be a good one.
35. A morning is a fresh start, a new slate and a chance to start again. Each morning is a fresh and dewy new beginning. Take each day as it comes, enjoy the sunrises, my friend, and make the most of the day. Good morning.
36. It is a good morning. The coffee smell fills the kitchen and it’s time for breakfast and fresh ideas. May your day be filled with moments of sheer brilliance, and may you feel refreshed and energized. This is your day!
37. You make my evenings happy and full, and my mornings brighter. The radiant glow of the first-morning sunshine reminds me of your kind and gentle personality. Good morning, my dear friend.
38. Dreams can be made every day. This morning could be the morning that changes your life forever. Chase your dreams, and shoot for the stars, my friend. I am always rooting for you. Good morning and have a wonderful day.
39. What a beautiful morning, a time to be thankful for a lovely day, to be thankful for our friendship and thankful for the memories. The morning is just the beginning. The rest of our lives lie ahead of us, for many more memories. Good morning.
40. What a glorious morning. Opportunities lie before you like an open road. Choose your path and enjoy the journey and all that it brings. Good morning, my friend.
41. You bloom like a flower, opening wide and blossoming in the morning sun. My friend, you are the most beautiful flower of all. Enjoy your day and let your radiance shine.
42. The morning time is a time to tackle problems with a fresh mind, to turn challenges into opportunities. To be innovative and trailblaze, to go and change the world. Go make the difference that only you can, my friend. Good morning.
43. In a world where you can do anything, make a choice in the morning. Make a choice to smile. I hope the morning is as bright and happy as your smile. Share it with others, and make their day, my friend. Have a very good morning.
44. Hello and good morning, my amazing friend! If I haven’t told you recently, you’re awesome and I like you a whole lot. Anyone you meet today will be lucky for having had you in their life. Rise ‘n shine!
45. The morning time is when dreams are lived and heroes are made. Live your best life, my friend. Have a great morning and a wonderful day.
46. The early bird catches the worm – may your early morning be fruitful and full of opportunity. Take today to live deeply. More than that, live deliberately and suck the marrow out of life! Have a very good morning.
47. Jump out of bed and seize the day, hold onto it tight with both hands, and make the impossible possible. Good morning my dear friend. Have a fabulous day.
48. Learn from your mistakes, celebrate your triumphs. Be the best you can be and share your heart with others. For your kindness truly does make the world turn. Good morning, my friend.
49. Each day, the sun rises on a day that is yet to be lived, words that are yet to be spoken and actions that are yet to be taken. Make your day count and live each moment with love in your heart. Let your personality shine through every moment you share. Good morning, my dear friend. I hope your day unfolds full of love and kindness.
50. Good morning, my friend. Start off today by thinking of five things that you are thankful for and carry them in your heart all day. Let them shine like a beacon of joy and hope and carry them with you always.
Best Quotes to Put with a Cute Paragraph for a Friend to Wake Up To
“There is a deep, peaceful calm in the dawning of a new day.”
“Let the beauty of sunrise keep your heart warm.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Every new day begins with possibilities.”
“Each day is a new life. Each moment is really a new life. What we call memories are really present thoughts. What we call anticipations are really present thoughts. No one has ever lived in any moment except the present.”
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Accept the past as the past and realize that each new day you are a new person who doesn’t need to carry old baggage into the new day with you.”
“Embrace the sacredness of a new day.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Imagine if we treated each new dawn of each new day with the same reverence and joy as we do each New Year.”
“A new day will come and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.”
“Open your eyes, and observe the miracles of everyday life. Absolute amazing.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Embrace every new day with gratitude, hope and love.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”
“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
“A night can never defeat the sunrise.”
“Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it.”
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“Begin now to do something that has long been a dream, something that makes you approach each new day as a journey to accomplish what you want and desire.”
“I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.”
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
“Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.”
“Yesterday ended last night, today is a brand-new day. And it’s yours.”
“Great people do things before they’re ready.”
“Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can.”
“Today is a new day. Even if you were wrong yesterday, you can get it right today.”
“Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny. It doesn’t matter what you did or where you were. It matters where you are and what you’re doing. Get out there. Sing the song in your heart and never let anyone shut you up.”
“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”
“Be grateful for the grace of a new day.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.”
“The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.”
Sarah Addison Allen
“At every sunrise I renounce the doubts of night and greet the new day of a most precious delusion.”
“New day, new hopes, new life.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Today is a day for you to begin creating a joyous, fulfilling life. Today is the day to begin to release all your limitations. Today is the day for you to learn the secrets of life. You can change your life for the better. You already have the tools within you to do so. These tools are your thoughts and your beliefs.”
“This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility.”
“Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.”
“Approach each new day as a new opportunity to be the person you aspire to be.”
“When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.”
“O, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.”
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw
“All great beginnings start in the dark, when the moon greets you to a new day at midnight.”
Shannon L. Alder
“And as I rise to greet a new day, may I always remember the source of my abundance and wealth flows from deep within, and that no person or material resource can hinder this progress of peace, love, and joy.”
“Every new day brings new adoration and new adventure.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“Today’s a new day. It’s your day. You shape it. Don’t let it be shaped by someone else’s ignorance or fear.”
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Alexander Graham Bell
“It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. It’s a new life for me and I’m feeling good.”
“At sunrise, the blue sky paints herself with gold colors and joyfully dances to the music of a morning breeze.”
“I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.”
“Every day is a new day; bringing along with it overwhelming loads of happiness, and an unparalleled rhapsody to blissfully lead life.”
“Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Every sunrise begins with new eyes.”
“Today is a BRAND NEW day a perfectly good reason to get up and start over. Never give up.”
Richelle E. Goodrich
“Believe in the future’s promise, each new day brings a new chance.”
“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.”
“Each new day brings new opportunities. You have to search to be able to find these opportunities.”
Lailah Gifty Akita
“To stand by the beds at sunrise and see the flowers awake is a heavenly delight.”
“Work to realize the possibility of this new day and to make it a truly great one.”
“By being the best you can be, the most skillful in your endeavour and by loving yourself, your life and what you do with it, you’ll happily begin every new day with a spring in your step.”
“If the sun comes up, I have a chance.”
“A new day always comes with new hopes, new opportunities, and new lives.”
“The optimist looks forward to each new day as another opportunity to keep moving forward.”
“Tomorrow is a new beginning. Embrace the light of a new day, for you have a fresh chance to begin again, to make life beautiful.”
“Every morning is a chance at a new day.”
Marjorie Pay Hinckley
“There is beauty laced within this day, be courageous enough to find it, be kind enough to share it, and at the end of the day, be wise enough to let it go.”
“Tommorow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Celebrate the new day with shouts of praise, love and grace and with a beautiful smile upon your face.”
“Dreamer awakes, thought still in maze, consciousness stirred, alertness in place, new day embraced.”
“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
“When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.”
F. Sionil Jose
“Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”
“Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”
“Each new day is an invitation to an adventure of your own making.”
“Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it.”
Anne De Lencios
“Today is a most unusual day, because we have never lived it before; we will never live it again; it is the only day we have.”
William Arthur Ward
“Wash away negative experiences of the day from your mind. Be confident in knowing that a new day brings new experiences and a new beginning.”
“This is a new day. Begin anew to claim and create all that is good.”
“Each day is a new day, a new opportunity to work towards making your life the way you want it.”
The onset of social media has altered and refined how friendships are created, maintained, and ended. Over 100 billion friend connections have been made on Facebook, making it one of the leading social networks in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The majority of the friendships are built on there with the millennial generation. The below infographic provides a snapshot of friend building on social networks.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.