Here are some perfect Christmas messages for your boyfriend this Christmas, for your Christmas card or to use as little notes each day leading up to Christmas Day.
1. When you see me smiling at Christmas dinner, or laughing around the fireplace, or having fun decorating the tree, you should know this: it’s all because of you. You’re the reason I smile and the reason I look so forward to the future. Merry Christmas.
2. This Christmas, let’s skip the formalities, the gifts, the turkey dinner. All I need is a fireplace and your arms wrapped around me. Let’s watch movies all night and kiss until we fall asleep, because nothing is more special to me than your presence. I hope I have already been making your Christmas very merry!
3. To my boyfriend on Christmas Day: I love you so much. I love you more than Rudolph loves his red nose, more than Santa loves his elves, and more than Christmas itself. Merry Christmas.
4. Everybody knows that even the grumpiest of people become soft and warm at Christmastime. It’s the most special day of the year. But you make me feel that way not just now, but every day. I love you so much and thank you for making life a lot less grumpy. Merry Christmas, my love.
5. When we started dating, I knew you were the one. It’s such a crazy feeling to know that you, my love, will be my life partner. Every time we hold hands, every time we kiss, every time we make a decision together, that feeling becomes stronger. This Christmas, the best gift I could ask for is that feeling. Merry Christmas.
6. I couldn’t be happier this Christmas. I don’t need anything else in this world, not jewelry, not clothes, no other gifts. Just you. You’re the greatest present I could have ever received in this life, and for that, I’m forever grateful. Merry Christmas.
7. Every Christmas, you make my heart grow just like the Grinch’s. But not one, or two, or three sizes bigger. You make my heart feel like it will never stop growing! And in return, I hope I have already been making your Christmas very merry!
8. I don’t need to go home for Christmas because I already have my home right here with me. It’s you. I couldn’t imagine ever living without you, because just being around you is so comforting. You’re my whole life. We could be anywhere in the world, and it would feel like home. Merry Christmas.
9. You are the star on top of my Christmas tree. You shine bright, and you dazzle everyone around you. I know that if I were ever lost, I could look to the sky and see you there, guiding my way. Merry Christmas.
10. As we watch the snow fall outside our window, I feel so lucky to have you to keep me warm. You’re the best boyfriend in the world, and I’m so excited to spend another Christmas with someone as cozy and safe as you. I hope this Christmas is our best yet.
11. No peeking under the tree! You’ll never guess what I got you this Christmas…but you can trust me, you’ll like it. It’s a special gift for a special man. Merry Christmas!
12. When I would sit on Santa’s lap as a kid, I always asked for toys for Christmas. But what I really wanted was a boyfriend like you: intelligent, brave, handsome, hardworking, and kind…the list could go on forever. I’m so glad Santa brought your heart to me again this year. Merry Christmas, my love.
13. I’m so grateful that we get to spend time together this Christmas. Let’s not worry about work, or bills, or all of our silly little responsibilities in life. Let’s block out everything else, because all I need is you. This is a time for you and me, together. Merry Christmas.
14. This year, I think Santa put me on the nice list because he brought me the best present ever: you. I don’t know what I did to deserve someone like you, but it must have been good! Merry Christmas.
15. People like you are so rare. You always go out of your way for the people you love, and I admire that about you. This year, I’m going out of my way for you at Christmastime. You deserve everything in the world! Merry Christmas, my love.
16. When I was a kid, Christmas was my favorite holiday. I wish you could have seen me, putting up the tree with my parents, and staring at the lights for hours. I was so in awe…and that’s exactly how it feels to be with you. Thank you for being my year-long Christmas.
17. I hope that our fifth Christmas, our tenth Christmas, our thirtieth Christmas, and our sixtieth Christmas all feel as special as this one. With you, I know this spark will never go away. Our love is a fire that will never burn out. Merry Christmas.
18. Merry Christmas to the best boyfriend ever. My partner in life, my partner in crime, my partner in hardship, and my partner in love. Everything we do together feels so extraordinary. I can’t wait to spend all of my Christmases with you. Merry Christmas, my love.
19. Merry Christmas, my love. Every year that passes by, I become more and more in awe of you. Growing up, I could never have imagined dating someone this perfect. You’re handsome, smart, and sexy to boot. You’re the greatest gift of all.
20. From New Year’s, to Valentine’s Day, to Easter, to Halloween, I feel so lucky to have spent every holiday with you. But Christmas is my favorite because I get to spoil you! I hope this Christmas is our best yet.
21. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve spent Christmas broken-hearted. I let so many men walk all over me and treat me like I was worthless. Looking at you now, I can’t believe I let someone make me feel that way. You make me feel so special, and I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. Merry Christmas.
22. My favorite part about Christmas is the love songs on the radio because they make me think of you. I’ve always dreamed of having someone like to share Christmas with. It’s true: all I want for Christmas is you! Merry Christmas.
23. To the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, Merry Christmas. Every day, every month, every year that passes, I fall more deeply in love with you. Growing with you and becoming better people, together, is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you.
24. When I was five, I wanted dolls. When I was twelve, I wanted books. When I was sixteen, I wanted clothes. But for Christmas this year, I want you. And I can’t believe I got you. It truly is a Merry Christmas!
25. If I had all the money in the world this Christmas, I would buy you everything you’ve ever wanted. A fancy car, a beautiful home, and all the whiskey you can drink. But the only thing I know for sure is that money is nothing compared to you. Merry Christmas, my love.
26. I’ve got you a special gift this Yuletide, one that keeps on loving you the whole year long. I’ll be sitting under the Christmas tree, waiting for you to unwrap me. Merry Christmas!
27. Come and kiss me under the mistletoe. I’ve got it on the porch, over the couch, at the top of stairs, in the bedroom, and over the shower. My goal is for you to have a very merry Christmas.
28. Don’t bother asking Father Christmas whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year – I can tell you you’ve been very naughty, and I’ve loved every minute of it! I hope this is our best Christmas together ever.
29. Here’s Ho Ho Hoping that you get what you wish for this Festive season – all my wishes already came true the day I met you. Merry Christmas.
30. The fire is roaring, the snow is falling, and I’m snuggled under a blanket, being kissed by you. Christmas couldn’t get any more perfect. Merry Christmas.
31. The sleighbells are ringing, but they are nothing compared to the song in my heart for you. Let’s spend these holidays making more sweet music together. I hope I have already been making your Christmas very merry!
32. If you’ll be my Gingerbread man, I’ll be your Gingerbread woman, I’ll decorate you with icing and we’ll both have a very sweet Christmas. Merry Christmas!
33. When the carolers come knocking, and the party’s getting started, let’s ignore it all and enjoy our own festive fun. Merry Christmas, my love.
34. The snowflakes hitting your hat, your scarf wound round and round, and your hands in mine as we walk through the park together. You’re my perfect gift in every season. Merry Christmas.
35. Merry Christmas, [name]. There’s a cute little elf whispering in my ear, telling me to make all your holiday wishes come true. It would be rude to ignore him!
36. [Name], I love how the twinkling tree lights reflect in your eyes as you look at me in wonder. There is no other place on earth I’d rather be this season. I hope you are having a very merry Christmas.
37. This chocolate’s pretty hot and steamy, and it reminds me of you. I need you to keep me warm on these chilly December nights. Let’s have a very merry Christmas together.
38. Ice skating in the park, with you holding me up so I don’t fall flat again, your strong arms around me are all I need these holidays. Hold me close and don’t let me go. Merry Christmas!
39. Come and make snow angels with me, build a snowman, and a cozy igloo. Then let’s curl up inside it and melt some ice! Merry Christmas, my love.
40. Hot and fruity, these mince pies were made for you and me! Let’s take a moment to savor the taste and have ourselves a very merry Christmas together.
41. The cold outside makes my breath catch in my throat, just as it does when I’m looking at you. Come and make me breathless this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
42. Turkey and stuffing, with all the trimmings. Christmas pudding and brandy sauce. But nothing satisfies my hunger the way you do. Let’s have a feast together this Christmas. Merry Christmas.
43. Let’s go sledding together, down the nearest hill. We’ll land in a heap at the bottom, our bodies entwined together, looking at the stars. I love being able to spend Christmas with you. Merry Christmas.
44. Christmas movies on the screen, Christmas music in the mall, but nothing is as festive as the moment you tell me I’m all you want this year. Now that’s worth celebrating. I wish you a very Merry Christmas.
45. I tried to find a Christmas card that conveyed everything you mean to me, but none had the right words. You’ll just have to let me show you instead. Actions always speak louder than words. I hope this Christmas is our best yet.
46. Christmas is a time for family and friends, but all I want right now is you beside me, making my Christmas magic in your own special way. Merry Christmas.
47. Every day feels like Christmas when I’m with you. You give me all the excitement and anticipation. It’s like I’m a little girl again. Merry Christmas.
48. Candy canes galore, but nothing as sweet as the way you love me. Let me show you how much of a treat you are. I hope this Christmas is our best yet.
49. There’s a Mrs. Claus outfit in my closet, complete with Christmas stockings. All I need is my own perfect Mr. Claus to come and get this season started. Merry Christmas.
50. I can’t wait to spend our Christmas together and let you light me up brighter than all the houses with their Christmas lights. I love how you make me glow. Thank you for making my Christmas the very merriest ever.
Best Quotes for Your Christmas Message for Your Boyfriend
“The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”
Henry David Thoreau
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
“It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who’s around it.”
Charles M. Schulz
“Baby it’s cold outside.”
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
“Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”
“Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”
Norman Wesley Brooks
“Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
“Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
“Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.”
“At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”
“Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.”
“Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.”
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.”
“May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.”
Ada V. Hendricks
“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”
“I wish we could put some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.”
“What is Christmas? It is the tenderness of the past, courage for the present, and hope for the future.”
Agnes M. Pahro
“Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
“And we are better throughout the year for having in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
“A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!”
“The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.”
“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
“Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin – inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.”
John J. Geddes
“Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!”
“As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.”
“The Christmas spirit – love – changes hearts and lives.”
“There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”
“Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”
It’s a Wonderful Life
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”
“When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.”
“Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
“City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style, in the air there’s a feeling of Christmas.”
“Silver Bells” Lyrics
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
“Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”
Charles M. Schulz
“Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”
Helen Steiner Rice
“Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.”
“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”
“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
Hamilton Wright Mabie
“Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we.”
“‘Tis the season to be jolly!”
“Deck the Halls” Lyrics
“Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.”
Josephine Daskam Bacon
“A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas!”
John Greenleaf Whittier
“May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch at your door, and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas.”
Irish Christmas Blessing
The below infographic provides a look at the history of Christmas trees and the most popular types purchased during the holidays. The top Christmas tree producing states are Oregon, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Real trees still are in high demand, although more than 9 million fake trees are sold each year.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.