To show appreciation to your boyfriend on his special day, the following listing of birthday messages are intended to encourage your own special words to share.
1. Phenomenal, remarkable, extraordinary…I went through the whole dictionary, and couldn’t find the words to properly describe our relationship. We don’t need words to express a love this strong. For now, let’s stick with Happy Birthday.
2. Through summer, winter, spring, and fall, I’m so lucky to have you by my side. Your birthday is the best time of the year because it’s the day I get to celebrate you. Happy Birthday, and thank you for being you.
3. Happy Birthday to a better boyfriend I could imagine. Out of seven billion people, I found you. We must be the luckiest pair in the world!
4. Happy Birthday. You are my everything, my sun, my moon, the ground and the sky. You exist in every beautiful thing I see. I hope I can make this birthday just as magnificent as you deserve.
5. On your birthday, I could try to get you a thousand gifts. None would compare to the gift you have given me: the gift of the perfect boyfriend. Thank you for all of your love, laughter, and special moments.
6. Your laugh is like a piano melody. Your voice is like plucking guitar strings. Every moment with you is filled with the most beautiful music…And today, the song is Happy Birthday!
7. If someone granted me the wish to sleep forever, I would turn them down. But if they told me I would get to be with you, I would say yes in a heartbeat. Your warm arms are what keep me happy and make me feel safe every day. Happy Birthday, and let’s fall asleep together again.
8. Your birthday is supposed to be the most special day in the year, but it feels the same as any other. That’s because every day with you is so perfect and unique, it feels like they could never get better than this. I love you.
9. I asked them to put extra frosting on your birthday cake, because I know how you like things extra sweet – that’s why you love me so much!
10. Happy Birthday to my rock, my boyfriend, the most handsome man around. Whenever I have hard moments, I close my eyes and picture myself wrapped up in your arms again. Let’s get tangled up together on this special day.
11. From Mercury to Earth to Jupiter to Pluto, no amount of space or time could contain my love for you. We expand through galaxies and run through the stars. Happy Birthday to the most precious thing in my universe.
12. To my true love on his birthday – The minute you entered my life, the world stopped. Every time we’re together it feels like it’s just you and me, ready to conquer anything that gets in our way. All I need is you.
13. When we kiss, there are fireworks. When we touch, there are flashing lights. When we’re close, it’s like the biggest celebration in the world. Happy Birthday, and let’s celebrate together.
14. I was looking for the perfect greeting card for your birthday, but none had the right sentiment inside. So, I decided to whisper the words in your ear instead. Come closer!
15. Every birthday that passes, I get to fall even more head-over-heels in love with you. I want to be by your side on the best days and on the worst days. Thanks for letting me be your number-one girl, forever.
16. I wanted to buy a banner for your birthday, to shout my love for you so all could see. But actions are louder than words, so I think I’ll just show you how much I love you instead.
17. What do these things have in common: gifts, balloons, cards and cake – YOU! And how about these: kisses, cuddles, coffee under the stars – US! Happy Birthday, gorgeous.
18. For your birthday this year, I wish I could give you a million kisses, a thousand caresses, and a hundred cuddles. It is so hard to resist you, especially on days like today. Happy Birthday.
19. Another year older, another year wiser – The cleverest thing I ever did was choosing you to be my boyfriend! Let’s celebrate being geniuses together.
20. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. Staying in love with you is even more effortless. You and I were truly meant to be together, not just on your birthday, but every day.
21. The stars aligned when we met, and it felt like the universe was exploding in a thousand lights. Today, on your birthday, the stars are shining down just for you, my Love.
22. Happy Birthday to my other half. We are two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together and make a beautiful picture. Thank you for going through this life with me.
23. To my amazing boyfriend, Happy Birthday. Every time you lay your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat, you should know that it beats for you.
24. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday together – wine, candles, cake, and a picnic in our favorite spot – perfection!
25. I have a badge for you to wear on your birthday, it says “Best Boyfriend.” I’m so lucky to have you, and I want the whole world to know it!
26. Happy Birthday to my boyfriend and life partner. We’ve had so many perfect days together. Spending all day tangled up in the sheets, living in a world where we are the only two people. Let’s forget about all of our worries and have more perfect days.
27. Let’s go have some fun on your birthday – bowling, fishing, skating, whatever you choose! – as long as we’re together I’ll make it your best birthday ever!
28. Every day that passes, our love becomes stronger. Every time I look at you, I still feel weak in the knees. Our bodies knew each other before we even met. Happy Birthday, and I can’t wait to spend more time together.
29. This is the first birthday that I get to celebrate with you, and you’d better believe I’m going all out to spoil you rotten. Keep your schedule clear, and I’ll keep your heart full!
30. From the twinkle in your eyes to the curve of your toes, I’m deeply attracted to every part of you. Happy Birthday to the most handsome, caring, sexy boyfriend in the world, and I love you inside and out.
31. Happy Birthday, my love! If someone had told me years ago, that I would be spending my days with a boyfriend as wonderful as you, I wouldn’t have believed them. You deserve the best today and every day.
32. On this special day, let’s celebrate the fact that I get another whole year of loving you! Your birthday is also my gift!
33. I’ll light the candles, and we’ll watch the sparks fly between us! Happy birthday to my one and only firecracker!
34. Happy Birthday to my boyfriend and adventure partner. Through the good days together and the bad ones, I wouldn’t change a thing. Every moment with you is an opportunity to learn and grow together.
35. Let me start your birthday off the right way, with kisses and coffee, cuddles and cake. You won’t want to be anywhere else!
36. A little bird told me it’s your birthday – guess what kind of bird it was? A lovebird, of course – birthday tweetings to you!
37. Happy Birthday to the best person I’ve ever met. Every day, you bring light and laughter into my life. Today, it’s my turn to make you smile.
38. I couldn’t fit enough candles on your birthday cake to show you how much you light up my life. That doesn’t matter though, because no-one could hold a candle to you.
39. Happy Birthday to the love of my life, the most amazing boyfriend around. I hope you never have any doubts that I am yours forever. My heart, my mind, my body are all here for you.
40. To my love, my life, my soulmate: Happy Birthday. Ever since you came into my life, my heart has been filled with joy. I feel so lucky to spend your birthdays with you.
41. Happy Birthday to my love, my boyfriend, my better half. It’s a cliche, but you truly have made me a better person. Our lives together are so much more vibrant than we could ever be apart.
42. Whatever your birthday wish might be, I will jump through hoops to make it come true. I have watched you work hard and throw yourself into the things you love. Now, let me do the same for you. Happy Birthday.
43. When I was a damsel in distress, you were my knight in shining armor. Thank you for always looking out for me. I don’t know what I’d do without a strong, loving, sexy boyfriend like you. Happy Birthday.
44. Other boyfriends have made me cry, make me scream, made me want to throw things at the wall. You have brought nothing but happiness into my life. If I had known that men like you existed, I would have found you a lot sooner! Happy Birthday.
45. So many precious memories of birthdays gone by, this year let’s sit holding hands, with a celebratory drink, and reminisce together.
46. I searched the mall for birthday wrapping paper with hearts all over it. You know, the kind that glitters and sparkles. But none was bright enough to match my love for you!
47. I love getting older with you because it means we’re spending our beautiful lives together. You age with grace and become more and more handsome every day. Even when you’re grey, you will still be the best looking man I’ve ever met!
48. I wanted to get you a boatful of gifts on your birthday, and sail away on the Lake just the two of us. Thank you for always being my anchor.
49. Don’t worry if the weather isn’t great on your birthday – I’m planning on showering you in kisses anyway!
50. Let’s get carried away on your birthday! I’ll book a hot air balloon and you bring the champagne.
51. I’m counting down the days until it’s your birthday and we can spend a few hours together. When I’m with you, time stands still!
52. I tried to order a huge chocolate chip cookie for your birthday, but the baker couldn’t fit my whole message on it – there are too many ways that I want to tell you how much I love you!
53. I’ve filled a pinata for your birthday, with all your favorite treats – go and knock it down, the way you bowled me over when we met!
54. I’ve invited your best buddies around for a birthday beer, snacks and the game on the TV – Don’t worry, we can have our own private celebration too!
55. I wanted to make your birthday really memorable, something you could look back on and smile. So I’ve made a time capsule for us to hide away, with photos, notes and videos. We can dig it out next year and add another 365 days full of fantastic memories!
Best Quotes for Your Birthday Message for Your Boyfriend
“I could start fires with what I feel for you.”
“I gasp, and I’m Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he’s the serpent, and I cannot resist.”
“Take off your clothes. Show me. Show me your edges. I want to see with my own eyes where you end and where I begin. I want to see where I fit, where you leave off being you and turn into me.”
“She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.”
“He was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt.”
“I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breath of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert.”
“I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.”
“I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.”
“Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.”
Jorge Luis Borges
“For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
“I was made and meant to look for you and wait for you and become yours forever.”
“I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
“Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure.”
“Faith makes all things possible…love makes all things easy.”
Dwight L. Moody
“Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.”
“Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
“I love you, with no beginning, no end.”
Coco J. Ginger
“In our life there is a single color, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love.”
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
“The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.”
Charles de Leusse
“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
“Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”
“I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.”
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
“I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.”
“I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.”
“A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.”
“Holding you, I held everything.”
Garth Brooks (“The Dance” lyrics)
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
“All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you.”
John Legend (“All of Me” lyrics)
“If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
“You had me at hello.”
“Affection is responsible for ninetenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives.”
“I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough.”
“My heart is and always will be yours.”
“Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“In short, I will part with anything for you, but you.”
Mary Wortley Montagu
“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.”
“I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.”
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
Maria V. Snyder
“Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
“Gifts are temporary and often forgotten; love is forever and always remembered.”
“There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
“You are, and always have been, my dream.”
“All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
The following infographic takes a look at the impact and influence of relationships on social media. For those who meet someone new, more than half of individuals immediately follow up by friending them on Facebook. An estimated 64% of users post romantic messages on their significant other’s page. When dating someone, more than a quarter of individuals use Facebook to communicate and contact them. More than 40% do so in person.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.