Here are the most inspiring love messages to send him to let him know how you feel.
1. You’ve captured my heart so utterly and completely that I cannot see anyone else but you. Nor would I want to — with you, I have everything I’ll ever want or need.
2. You’ve taught my heart that love is boundless, and my spirit that dreams really do come true. Your love has unlocked the secret places of my soul, and in sharing them with you, you have set me free to soar.
3. You are incredible. Exceptional. Extraordinary. Thank you so much for being my best friend, lover, and partner-in-crime, all rolled into one delicious package.
4. You are the magic key that has opened the door to adventure, my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities, my body to new and incredibly delicious feelings, and my heart to love.
5. Can we stay here forever? In a world where we are surrounded by these feelings of love, where we trust each other completely and simply surrender to our desires?
6. I feel so much when I’m with you. I feel like a strong warrior when you hold my hand. I feel butterflies in my stomach when you touch me. I feel hope for an incredible future whenever I look into your eyes. And I feel my heart burst with love whenever I see you smile.
7. Where would I be without your love? I don’t even want to consider it. I just want to spend the rest of my life showing you the love for you that’s in my heart.
8. You really are the man of my wildest and craziest dreams. You are ever so good to me, and I appreciate every single second of your relentless love. I want to spend the rest of my life entangled in your strong arms.
9. I am forever lucky to have you by my side, now and always. You and I have our own secret language, and nobody understands me like you do. I will always be yours.
10. You are my soulmate. Everything about you speaks to my spirit. You complete me in a way that no one ever has or ever could.
11. I’ve always believed that women can do anything they want and don’t need a man’s help. I still believe that, but when I’m with you, I know that together we can achieve so much more than I ever could by myself. And it is much more fun to have someone to share the journey with. Let’s celebrate our journey tonight.
12. I just wanted you to know that you are my shining light. You are the beacon that helps me find a path through my busy, complex and sometimes stressful life. And you are the harbor where I feel safe and at home.
13. Whenever you walk into the room, there is a change in the air. It suddenly becomes charged with excitement and possibility and a thrilling feeling of simply being alive. I want to feel this way forever.
14. Sometimes when I think about you, I feel overwhelmed by all the love that overflows from my heart. I never thought I’d ever feel like this, and I know this love will last forever.
15. One look from you and I can’t stop a goofy, lovestruck grin from spreading across my face. And why would I want to? I want to share everything with you, from the heights of our passion to all the silly and mind-blowing things you make me feel in between.
16. Every single day, I get to wake up as the happiest woman in the world, because I am yours. I will never get tired of kissing your sleepy face in the morning. It is one of my biggest joys to be loved by you.
17. All the little things you do make me fall deeper in love with you every single day. Your smile, the way you laugh, the ways you care for me — all of these make me want you even more.
18. When I think about how easy it would have been to miss meeting you, I lose my breath! If I had never [gone online, gone to that party, stopped for coffee, taken the dog for a walk that day, etc.], I would never have known that a love like this could exist. I would still be living my life in black and white instead of full-blown vibrant technicolor!
19. When you hold me in your arms, everything falls into place and feels right. Being in your arms is like coming home — I know that I’m safe, loved, and protected.
20. The first time you reached for my hand, I knew that I would go anywhere with you. But I never knew that the places you have taken me to even existed.
21. Thank you for being the incredible man you are — your strength, wisdom, love, and intelligence keep me in awe of you. I am so into you.
22. When you found me, I had lost all faith in love and just wanted to be left alone. With your love, and your humor and your kindness, you have patiently put me back together, piece by piece. I am now fully restored and stronger than ever before. Together, we are unbreakable.
23. You should know by now that I’m not great with words. But I am incredibly good at knowing how I feel. And what I feel when I am with you is new and more exciting and thrilling than I’ve ever felt before. I can’t wait until I see you next so I can feel all that again.
24. I never dared to hope that all the secret wishes and dreams I’ve kept to myself all these years could really come true. But since we met, I can feel them exploding into life. And they are more brilliant and beautiful in real life than they ever were in my dreams.
25. When I used to dream about the sort of man I might grow up and fall in love with, I only ever saw some vague cartoon outline of a man. But when you burst into my world, you brought that character to life with your big laugh, big heart, and big dreams. My life will never be the same again, and I couldn’t be happier.
26. I wanted to ask if you keep a magnet hidden in your pocket somewhere? Because I am irresistibly drawn to you, and I can’t fight these feelings any longer. We need to connect!
27. We are slowly walking this path together, exploring a love and feelings that are pretty new. But I already know that I never want to walk this path with anyone else and that I want this journey to last a lifetime.
28. I love you for bringing me to life and helping me believe in myself. I love you for the tiny little things that you do every day to make me feel unique and special. I love you for trying and never giving up, even when things get hard. And I love you for simply being the incredible man that you are.
29. You really and truly are the total package. Your charming personality, blinding smile, and kind heart have me spellbound. I don’t think I could ever be as connected to someone as I am to you.
30. Last night, I woke up just so I could whisper, “I love you” while you slept. And then you smiled, and I knew I was in your dreams just as you fill mine every night and every day.
31. Belonging to you is undoubtedly the joy of my life. Sweetheart, your love is the best thing about life. Whenever I look at you, I still feel my heart skip a beat.
32. We might be an odd couple, but together we are a couple that works better than all the bright, shiny, perfect caricatures we see all around us. I just love doing quirky, crazy things with you, seeing your lopsided grin, and never knowing where our next adventure is going to take us. I wouldn’t trade our love or life for all the diamonds, gold, and money in the world.
33. I adore the fact that we can have a whole conversation with a single glance. Nobody gets me like you do. You are the male version of me. I truly believe that you are my one true soulmate.
34. I still feel like I’m dreaming when I wake up to you kissing my face. I will forever trust you with my heart. I think that we are destined to be together for the rest of our lives.
35. I didn’t have a true best friend until I met you. The greatest part of my day is seeing you laugh and smile. I never want to let you slip through my fingers, ever.
36. I used to think that true love was just a myth — something that only existed in fairy tales and romance movies. But you’ve shown me that it’s really true, and I couldn’t be happier.
37. Thank you for always sticking by me, even in the darkest and most difficult of times. You really are one-of-a-kind, handsome. You are my dream come true and my happy place.
38. You are my heart’s perfect match. There’s no one else in this world who understands me and loves me like you do. There’s no one else who can give me butterflies with just his glance.
39. When I was a girl, I used to sneak into my Mom’s room to read her silly, romance novels. I thought they were thrilling and wildly over the top. But looking back, they were positively tame compared to how I feel when I’m with you.
40. I absolutely adore everything about you. You are my true fairytale come to life. Without a doubt, you are my one love and the one I want to spend forever with.
41. I hope you realize that you are the one for me. We have so many wonderful memories, and I never want to stop creating more amazing moments with you. I love everything about you, truly.
42. I just want to say thank you so much for being mine, sweetheart. The smile that you see on my face is there because of you. You fill me with joy and make me feel like a happy kid at Christmas.
43. You really are the most handsome man on this earth. Not only are you perfect on the outside, but you are the most remarkable person I have ever met. I feel extremely lucky to be yours.
44. You are the most important thing to me in this whole wide world. I really do not know what I would do or who I would be without you. You are the best of me.
45. You have come into my life and changed me for the better, my love. You have shown me how to be strong, wise, and courageous. I truly cannot thank you enough. Just know that I will never ever stop loving and caring for you.
46. You are my treasure. I love wrapping myself in your warm, loving embrace. I want you to know that your kisses make my day and always cheer me up.
47. It’s really important to me that you realize that you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, sweetie. I still cannot believe that you feel the exact same way about me, too.
48. One look from you, baby, makes my knees feel weak. To put it simply, you are my absolute happiness. Words will never ever be enough to explain the depth of my feelings for you.
49. Before I met you, I liked to play safe. I thought what I wanted was comfort and security and a quiet, happy life. Now all I want to do is sing, dance, dream of impossible things, and run naked in the rain with you!
50. Your love is the ultimate gift. Looking into your eyes always takes my breath away. I am truly the happiest woman the world has ever known when I am right by your side.
Most Inspiring Love Quotes for Him
“Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.”
“I could start fires with what I feel for you.”
“He is my soul mate, my fresh air, the reason I look forward to getting up every morning.”
“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
“I gasp, and I’m Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he’s the serpent, and I cannot resist.”
“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
“He was now in that state of fire that she loved. She wanted to be burnt.”
“Then he kissed her so deeply and so completely that she felt like she was falling, floating, spiralling down, down, down, like Alice in Wonderland.”
“I miss the smell of him. I miss his lips and his strong arms. I miss him.”
“My armor is off. This is not a battle, this is love. And I will not wear a thing.”
“I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”
“If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
“Take off your clothes. Show me. Show me your edges. I want to see with my own eyes where you end and where I begin. I want to see where I fit, where you leave off being you and turn into me.”
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”
“I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus.”
“We were together. I forget the rest.”
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
“You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.”
“Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”
“Remember, we’re madly in love, so it’s all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.”
The Hunger Games
“You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.”
“I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.”
“It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep, the way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.”
“Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.”
“I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”
John Legend (“All of Me” lyrics)
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
“You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
Gone With The Wind
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
“Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.”
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
“In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.”
“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
Maria V. Snyder
“If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
“Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
“Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers’ tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.”
“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
“She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.”
“You only need one man to love you. But him to love you free like a wildfire, crazy like the moon, always like tomorrow, sudden like an inhale and overcoming like the tides. Only one man and all of this.”
C. JoyBell C.
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
“To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
“I accept you, every single thing that makes you who you are, from now until the end of time.”
“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”
Jodi Lynn Anderson
“The greatest lovers are like twin blooms, each reflecting the passion and the glory of the other.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie
“When I think of you, I don’t think of tomorrow, but forever.”
“Happiness is anyone and anything at all that’s loved by you.”
“Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
“I never want to stop making memories with you.”
“You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me.”
“If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.”
“Falling in love is more than infatuation. It is the need to feel whole, to feel safe, to be healed, to join together with someone, heart, and soul.”
Michael R. French
“When love is not madness, it is not love.”
Pedro Calderon de la Barca
“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”
“I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.”
Charles de Leusse
“Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.”
“I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love.”
Bob Dylan (“Make You Feel My Love” lyrics)
“I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough.”
“Yet everything that touches us, me and you, takes us together like a violin’s bow, which draws one voice out of two separate strings.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
“You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed…forever.”
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
The Fault in Our Stars
“Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.”
“Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.”
“For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.”
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
“I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breath of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher.”
“Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.”
“Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.”
Alphonse de Lamartine
“Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.”
Otomo No Yakamochi
“Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is see your face.”
P.S. I Love You
“I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.”
“I need you like a heart needs a beat.”
Timbaland (“Apologize” lyrics)
“You’re nothing short of my everything.”
“Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.”
Venus and Adonis
“You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.”
Dierks Bentley (“Say You Do” lyrics)
“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
“Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have to measure time.”
Jorge Luis Borges
“Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.”
“It has made me better loving you…it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter.”
“My heart is and always will be yours.”
“Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.”
“You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.”
Nicole Louise Divino
“I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.”
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
Robert A. Heinlein
“All at once everything looks different, now that I see you.”
“With all my heart, and all my soul, I will love you till the winds don’t blow. Until the oceans turn to stone, my love is yours and yours alone. My love is forever, until forever’s gone.”
Kenny Rogers (“Until Forever’s Gone” lyrics)
“I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
“Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.”
“For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
“I love you. You…you complete me.”
“I know you think I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this moment, about you.”
“I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.”
“The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.”
“Sow a seed and the earth will yield you a flower. Dream your dream to the sky and it will bring you your beloved.”
“Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you.”
“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.”
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
“I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.”
“Love is the poetry of the senses.”
Honore de Balzac
“I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
“I love you more than words can wield the matter, dearer than eyesight, space, and liberty.”
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
“Like a child who saves their favourite food on the plate for last, I try to save all thoughts of you for the end of the day so I can dream with the taste of you on my tongue.”
“Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly.”
“Lost with you, in you, and without you.”
K. Towne Jr.
“Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.”
“Love is a friendship set to music.”
“Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.”
Alicia N. Green
“Do all things with love.”
“Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
e. e. cummings
“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
“Familiar acts are beautiful through love.”
Percy Bysshe Shelley
“A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love.”
“Love doesn’t make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
Fraklin P. Jones
“I like myself better when I’m with you.”
“You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you’re still the one I want for life.”
Shania Twain (“You’re Still the One” lyrics)
“When you’re in love, you’re capable of learning everything and knowing things you had never dared even to think, because love is the key to understanding of all the mysteries.”
“I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.”
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
When Harry Met Sally
“Down on your knees, and thank heaven, fasting, for a good man’s love.”
“There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.”
“I will love you with all my heart, To have forever never to part. This is a promise engrained in me, Take my hand and let it be.”
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
“We are the leaves of one branch, the drops of one sea, the flowers of one garden.”
Jean Baptiste Henry Lacordaire
“There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.”
“I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.”
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
“You know you’re in love the moment you can touch the stars without reaching.”
Melisa M. Hamling
“I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.”
“I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.”
“Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me. It will always stay as the best moment of my life.”
“You are my love story, and I write you into everything I do, everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, you are the words that fill my pages.”
“Forever, forever, you’ll stay in my heart and I will love you. Forever, forever, we never will part. Oh, how I love you.”
Aretha Franklin (“I Say a Little Prayer” lyrics)
“Stolen kisses are always sweetest.”
“The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes.”
Roberta Flack (“The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face” lyrics)
“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
“Faith makes all things possible…love makes all things easy.”
Dwight L. Moody
“Whenever I’m alone with you. You make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, You make me feel like I am whole again.”
The Cure (“Lovesong” lyrics)
“True love is felonious…You take someone’s breath away…and rob them of the ability to utter a single word…You steal a heart.”
“Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.”
“To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.”
“It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”
“I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.”
Savage Garden (“I Knew I Loved You” lyrics)
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“There is only one page left to write on. I will fill it with words of only one syllable. I love. I have loved. I will love.”
“Falling in love is like leaping from a cliff. Your brain screams that it’s not a good idea and that hurt and pain will inevitably come to you. But your heart believes you can soar, glide and fly.”
“It wasn’t love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.”
“There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
Henry David Thoreau
Over 2 million Americans are married each year. 31% of individuals on social media sites such as Facebook are married, and 37% are single. An estimated 24% are marked as being in a relationship. Facebook’s community has over 845 million users. The following infographic provides some interesting statistics and facts related to the impact social media has on relationships.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.