The following anniversary “thank you” messages are great to use for friends celebrating their anniversary.
1. I loved reading your warm wishes on our [number] anniversary. It was really touching and captured all the feelings I had that day. It’s not often I feel so moved by a message, so I’m really thankful for yours.
2. Forget that old chart of anniversary gifts – I’ll take words and wishes like yours any year! It was so heartening to receive your message. Thank you.
3. What a lucky couple we are! Celebrating our [30th] anniversary filled our hearts with so much happiness, and now we are beginning another chapter of our story. It is a story of a very happy marriage, which we owe in part to wonderful people like you who are in our lives. Thank you for your happy anniversary wishes.
4. The wedding cake is long gone, but we have something else on which to feast: your delicious anniversary wishes. Thank you for the scrumptious words.
5. Your message was so beautiful and put a big smile on our faces when we read it. Thank you for remembering, because after [number] years, we sometimes forget how special our anniversary is!
6. It was fabulous to receive your anniversary wishes. How delightful it is to know that you are thinking of me on this special occasion. Allow me to wish you, in return, all the happiness and joy that life can bring.
7. Thank you very much for the anniversary wishes. Our wedding day was so special, and I can’t believe we are now celebrating our [number] anniversary. When I read your message, the memories of that day came right back to me like it was just yesterday, filling my heart with love and laughter.
8. We all lead such busy lives, and that’s why I was so moved to receive your warm wishes. Thank you for taking the time to send me anniversary congratulations. It means a lot.
9. You sent us the most beautiful anniversary card. Thank you very much. I was very moved when I read it. It reminded me of the love and solidarity I share with my [husband/wife] and the love and warmth that encompasses us both from our very dear friends and family. Thank you again.
10. A loving marriage requires time, dedication, and love. It also helps that we are surrounded by caring people, such as you. Thank you so much for the warm anniversary sentiments.
11. When I got married, I tied the knot. And now your thoughtful anniversary wishes serve to tighten the ties of friendship that bind us. Thank you so much.
12. On my wedding day, we got dressed up and danced. On my anniversary, you sent wishes that danced into my heart. Thank you for putting an extra spring in my step.
13. What wonderful wishes you sent us for our anniversary. When I read your message, memories of our joyous day came flooding back to me. I remembered all the happiness of our wedding and our lives together so far. Thank you for remembering our special milestone.
14. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. As you’d imagine, it’s a special and emotional day for me, and it’s hard to express how much it means to me to receive kind thoughts from the people I care about most.
15. Marriage is easy when times are good, but it can be hard when life throws us unexpected circumstances. In times of happiness, we have laughed and enjoyed each others’ company. In times of hardship, we have grown together, making each other stronger, listening, and learning. Thank you for the thoughtful anniversary wishes you sent. It made our special occasion even more special.
16. Our marriage has been the sweetest ride of our lives, and we’re so happy to have [friends/family] like you who remember us in our journey. Thank you for your beautiful wishes and for making our anniversary even sweeter.
17. We know life gets hectic, and things seem to move at light-speed, so we are super grateful that you took some time to remember our anniversary. Thanks for your warm wishes and beautiful message!
18. Having friends like you who remember our anniversary makes it all the more enjoyable. Not only do I share love with my [husband/wife], I share love with so many supportive friends. Thank you for thinking of us and remembering our special day. It was very thoughtful of you to send us your warm wishes.
19. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. On my wedding day, I said my vows, and today I’d like to promise you that I will always cherish the gift that is your friendship. Thank you for remembering.
20. How lovely to hear from you in such a warm and wonderful way. Please let me express to you the joy that you have given me. Your good wishes have put the icing on the cake of a very special day!
21. We both wanted to share our thanks with you for remembering our anniversary. We have been privileged enough to have spent [number] happy and joyous years together. Though at times there have been hardships, we have had not only each other but people like you in whom we can confide. We have people like you who remember our special day, who share in our achievements and rejoice in our special occasions. Thank you, now and always.
22. Reading your message gave me that warm fuzzy feeling, like when you cuddle a kitten or something equally heartwarming! Thank you so much for thinking of us today and wishing us well on our [number] anniversary.
23. I’m grateful you remembered our special day and sent such a lovely message – after [number] years, I can barely remember it myself! Thank you for the kind words and for thinking of us today.
24. Thank you for thinking of us and sending such kind anniversary wishes! We cherish the time we spend with you, and your support of our marriage means the world to us. That you reached out reminds us even more how fortunate we are to have you in our corner.
25. I wanted to say thank you for remembering our anniversary and sending warm wishes. It was very kind of you to think of us, remembering not only our special day but our union of [number] year[s]. It has been the most wonderful journey so far and is made even more special when people like you take the time to send such kind thoughts.
26. Reading your warm anniversary wishes made my anniversary an even better day! Our [number] anniversary is made so much more special by the recognition of our nearest and dearest. Thank you for remembering.
27. You were so kind and thoughtful in remembering our anniversary when you sent your warmest wishes. I wanted to take the time to let you know that this meant a lot to me. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
28. As one half of a loving couple, I have to say walking down the aisle was the best thing I ever did. I hope my other half agrees! Thank you for the wonderful anniversary wishes.
29. Your anniversary wishes brought even more happiness on a day that naturally already started with a smile. Thank you for making a bright day brighter.
30. Thank you for contributing to our [number] anniversary with your kind anniversary wishes. We’ve never felt so loved by our friends, and we want to express our deep gratitude for your thoughtfulness.
31. We can’t thank you enough for sending such heartfelt wishes on our anniversary. We are fortunate to be surrounded by such thoughtful souls. Thank you for remembering.
32. Thank you for the anniversary card. It really touched our hearts. It was so thoughtful of you to remember, and we are both very grateful.
33. Our anniversary was made truly complete by the good wishes we received from our friends. A marriage is made not only by those who enter into it but also by those who offer guidance and support. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many kind and wonderful souls. Thank you.
34. Here’s to another year of wedded bliss. I am over the moon to be celebrating my [10th] wedding anniversary, and I thank you for remembering.
35. Time flies by so quickly, and it’s hard to believe we are celebrating our [20th] anniversary. Thank you for sending such warm wishes our way.
36. I can’t believe a whole year has flown by since I exchanged vows with the love of my life. Your sentimental [1st] anniversary wishes took us back to that magical day. Thank you for remembering.
37. Thank you for reminding me what a noteworthy day it is. Your anniversary wishes made me reflect on how much love there is in my life and how my marriage is one very special piece of that.
38. As I look into the eyes of my spouse, it’s hard to conceive that we are celebrating our [50th] anniversary. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your warm wishes. It has been a wonderful ride.
39. Our anniversary has been one to remember. Your message warmed my heart and made me realize how fortunate I am to have someone in my life who truly thinks of others. Thank you.
40. When we received your anniversary wishes, we were truly touched by your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you for taking the time to celebrate and share our anniversary. Having you help mark the occasion really did make our day. Thank you.
41. My better half and I were bowled over by the compassionate anniversary message we received from you. We would like to extend our thanks to you. Your tender and thoughtful words touched our hearts. Thank you.
42. I’ve been reminiscing about our anniversary party, and I’m filled with gratitude that you took time out of your schedule to send us warm wishes for our anniversary. Your thoughtfulness is so appreciated! Thank you.
43. They say that life is a box of chocolates, and I really believe it – our friends are so darn sweet! Thanks for adding some sugar, spice, and everything nice to our anniversary by sending us warm wishes. It was so kind of you to remember.
44. I love knowing that you thought about us today because it makes the anniversary feel so much more meaningful when shared with our friends. Wishing you a fantastic day and hoping it’s as delightful as the anniversary wishes you sent us.
45. I’m so grateful for your heartfelt wishes for my anniversary. It was a treat to read your message on an already sweet day! Thanks for thinking about my anniversary and being such a good friend. I wouldn’t be here without good friends like you.
46. In a fast-paced world of busy people, it was a treat to take a moment and read your anniversary wishes. Thank you for giving me that moment with your considerate words.
47. As I celebrate with my wonderful spouse on our anniversary, I have to take a moment to recognize the contribution you have made to our happiness by remembering our special day and by being a true friend to us. Thank you for being there and for your kind wishes today.
48. We have been so fortunate to have you as our friend, supporting us by being there for us and by sending continual love to us. Your friendship means so much to us, and we send our heartfelt thanks for your warm wishes on our anniversary.
49. I read your message with pure joy. How considerate of you to remember our wedding anniversary. You have made the occasion even more special!
50. I deeply appreciated your warm wishes on our anniversary. It made a bright and happy day all the brighter. Thank you for remembering, and for taking the time to let us know you were thinking of us.
51. I feel incredibly humbled by the support of my friends and family and your enthusiasm for our [number] anniversary. Our happiness is much more satisfying when shared with the people we love – so thank you for taking part in it by sending us such a thoughtful message.
52. Thank you for indulging us on our anniversary! We had a fantastic day only made better by the warmth and outpouring of love from our friends and family. We’re so grateful for your thoughtful anniversary wishes. Your message was very touching.
53. We were so touched and moved by the kindness, love, and warmth in your anniversary wishes, and it was fantastic to receive that message from you. Thank you for remembering our special day.
54. When we exchanged our vows, we had no idea what lay ahead for us. We certainly didn’t expect to receive anniversary messages like yours! Thank you for your heartfelt words. They touched us both.
55. Celebrating our anniversary, we raised a glass to our marriage and to you for sending us warm wishes and happy thoughts. Thank you!
56. While marriage is officially between two people, it wouldn’t survive without people like you to share the ups and downs with. Thank you for the anniversary wishes that remind us of just how many wonderful “ups” there are in life!
57. Friends who remember anniversaries are a rare breed, and you, my friend, are the finest. Thank you for your beautiful wishes.
58. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. I treasure your words today as I do those you shared on my wedding day. Thank you for showing so much love to us.
59. Reading your note today transported me to my wedding day. It was such a warm trip down memory lane. Thank you for giving me the gift of your sentiment.
60. While an anniversary may not have the same flair as a wedding, your wishes made today feel even more unique. Thank you for thinking of us.
61. Receiving your anniversary wishes set the tone for our celebration, and it’s one of absolute joy. Thank you for playing a part in our special day.
62. For the lucky ones, marriage is a long road, and we all need signs along the way to mark our progress. Your anniversary wishes felt like a sign that we are doing things right. Thank you for supporting us on our journey!
63. Reading your anniversary wishes brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. It was a delightful surprise to know that you remembered my anniversary and made time to send such a beautiful message. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
64. Your words filled my day with sunshine. Thank you so much for remembering our anniversary and sending bright words of joy.
65. My words of thanks cannot match the beautiful words you sent today, so I will keep it simple: Thank you for the wonderful anniversary wishes. Your message touched me.
66. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. It was so sweet of you to get in touch and to help make the day even more memorable.
67. While my spouse remembering our anniversary is one thing, it’s entirely another to have you reach out and send such a lovely message on this day. Thank you!
68. Your anniversary wishes brought back visions of my wedding day, one that I would happily relive time and again. Thank you for whisking me back to the fun of it all.
69. You were there with us the day we wed and your wishes on our anniversary bring back so many wonderful memories. Thank you for being part of our lives and for your thoughtful words.
70. We really appreciate your card and lovely words on our wedding anniversary. You made a special day even better by showing us kindness and recognition! So thank you.
71. I am overwhelmed by the lovingly crafted anniversary wishes you sent to me. Please accept my thanks. You are so very kind.
72. Your anniversary wishes were so kind and full of warmth and love. Thank you for remembering our anniversary and for supporting us always. I am eternally grateful for your unwavering support and love. I know I can always count on you to join us in times of celebration and for support in times of hardship. Thank you, dear friend.
73. They say that a marriage is like a journey. And so, as I venture forward along this road, it means everything to me to know that I am supported and carried onward by your kind wishes. Thank you for remembering.
74. We were delighted to receive your card celebrating our anniversary. We had the most wonderful day, taking the time to celebrate our love and the years we have shared together. Your card was so nice to receive, and we have displayed it proudly in our home. It is a beacon of light, sending love from you. Thank you.
75. I’ll always remember the music that played at our wedding. And now, on my anniversary, your good wishes sing a sweet song in my soul. Thank you for taking the time to send me warm anniversary wishes.
76. Many thanks for the anniversary wishes. I was really touched that you remembered us in your thoughts. Our day was very special, and we have had the privilege of celebrating many happy years together, and hopefully, many more to come. The support of family and friends is something I treasure and is the secret to such a happy and fulfilling marriage. Thank you.
77. An anniversary is a celebration of marriage. But it is also a celebration of the family ties and friendships that nourish and support the union. Thank you for your friendship and your kind anniversary wishes. They both truly mean a lot.
78. I can’t believe it’s my anniversary! You’ve known me through thick and thin and knew I’d need the reminder to keep me in good graces. Thank you for the wishes and the kick in the pants.
79. For some, an anniversary is a time to reminisce, but your wishes have us as excited about the future as we are about the past. Thank you for that!
The following infographic provides some insight into true love. Some of the key ingredients to a successful relationship are honesty, trust, respect, and communication. A third of couples believe that cooking a meal for their partner will make them be perceived as more lovable and enduring. The most lovable characteristic in a partner is a sense of humor.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.