To show your friend what your friendship means to you, here is a selection of sweet and cute friendship messages to use or to inspire your own personal message.
1. Today I’ve decided to make up a day to celebrate my favorite person, just because you are who you are. I am so thankful for having you in my life. You are the craziest yet most amazing person I know, and I can’t imagine my world without you. Thank you for being my friend.
2. [Friend’s name], thanks for making life fun and being my friend. Spending time with you is like living in a dreamland full of unicorns and magic and cupcakes with sprinkles on top.
3. You know I love ice cream, a good book, great music, and walking through a beautiful forest. But having you as a friend is like having all those things, and more, rolled up into one life-sized package!
4. It is so wonderful to have you as a friend. You turn the most average day into an extraordinary one. It is impossible to feel sad or unhappy with you around. Thank you for simply being you.
5. Having you as a friend is one of the things in life that makes me the happiest. It is right up there with playing with a goofy puppy, watching a sunrise at the beach, and relaxing in a warm tub full of bubbles.
6. Do you know how girls get a guy and then seem not to have time for their friends anymore? Then they break up and have no girlfriends? When I met you, I found out that you are the one person I would always need in my life. Through all the [guys], I will always protect our friendship and I hope that our journey together will never end. I will always be there for you, holding your hand in a friendship like no other.
7. [Friend’s name], to go on an adventure with you, I would climb the highest mountains, swim across raging rivers, and trek into the deepest, darkest jungles. On second thought, maybe not the jungle bit. You know how much I hate bugs!
8. Thank you for always being there for me and lifting me up when I fall. Friendships like ours are hard to find. For that, I will be eternally grateful and forever give thanks.
9. Whatever the world puts in your path, always remember that you will forever have a friend in me. Everything else might change in life, but never doubt that our great friendship will last forever. I am here for you.
10. [Friend’s name], my best buddy. You are so much more than a friend. You’re my ray of sunshine, my partner in crime, and my twin soul. I hope you never change because you’re perfect just the way you are.
11. When everyone else is struggling with a decision or sorting through their problems, I know I simply need to talk to you. You are my true north and always help me find my way. Thank you, my friend.
12. I feel so sad for all those shallow “influencers” who are paid to promote products in a quest for more fame, attention, and likes. They clearly don’t have a friend like you, whose wisdom and generosity and support is worth more than a million fake friends online.
13. When I write the story of my life, it is going to be called [friend’s name] and [your name]’s grand (and slightly crazy) adventure. Because that is what every day with you is like and I can’t wait to see where our next chapter takes us.
14. Our friendship is an investor’s dream. Its value grows with every passing day and there is only one friendship like it in the entire world, so it is irreplaceable and priceless. Thank you for being a prized asset!
15. [Friend’s name], you are my best friend and are like the sister I never had. I never feel lonely or sad because I know you are there, ready to hold my hand, bring me my favorite ice cream, or simply just sit by my side and be there. Thank you, my friend.
16. Friendship is not about giving for the sake of receiving something in return. It is not about laughing together when times are easy. It is about being there for each other no matter what. Thank you for being that person for me.
17. I don’t care about having the perfect profile pic or getting lots of likes on my posts. What I care about is having you as a friend. Thank you for being a real person who is genuine, honest, and great fun!
18. I am so thankful to have you as a friend. Thank you for helping me navigate all the tricky corners in life and being the first to grab the champagne when I have something to celebrate…or even when I don’t!
19. I can’t wait for us to grow old and become cranky, weird friends together, lecturing kids on what real friendship looks like. If I can make this wish come true, then nothing else will matter.
20. [Friend’s name], it doesn’t matter if the road of our lives takes us through canyons, over mountains or to countries at the end of the world from each other, you will always be in my heart and right next to me, sharing the adventure.
21. Thanks for all the Sunday sessions full of good wine, good music, and your great company. They are the highlight of my week and keep me feeling happy for days afterward. Let’s never stop!
22. You are the perfect partner in crime who everyone needs. Our memories, both good and bad, have made us stronger together and have brought us to where we are today. I hope this journey never ends.
23. Many things fade with time and lose their sparkle, but I know our friendship will only grow stronger and shine brighter each day. I hope you will forever remain by my side in our bond of friendship.
24. [Friend’s name], you are the best person I know and the best friend I’ve ever had. Thanks for all the happiness and laughter you bring to my life.
25. To the one person who knows me best, cares for me no matter what I do, and is always there to share in both my joys and sorrows. Thank you for being my friend.
26. Friendship is like a tree. It withstands the hard weather of winter only to bloom again each spring. You and I will always be like that, and there are no words that can express how grateful that makes me.
27. Thanks for being my best friend. You help smooth out all the rough bits of life and make everything seem polished, shiny and new.
28. When I am feeling sad, you make me smile. When I’m feeling happy, you are always there, ready to celebrate. When I am feeling quiet, you sit by my side in comfortable silence. Thank you for knowing me so well and for being my best friend.
29. We don’t need to agree on everything, and we don’t need to be together every day. As long as you are my friend, I will be forever grateful and consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world.
30. There is little I value more than our friendship. We have gone through so much together, only to become closer and stronger. I hope that we will continue to do so until the end of time.
31. To [friend’s name], the kindest soul and the bravest person I know. Thank you for being there for me all the time and reminding me what true friendship is. I’m so proud to call you my friend.
32. I love how comfortable we are together. We can share everything from our clothes and shoes, to our greatest fears and secret dreams. We are each other’s old comfy slippers. Thank you for washing your feet!
33. [Friend’s name], life is more wonderful with you by my side, my days are brighter, and each moment we share is more precious than the last. Thank you for choosing to be my friend and for being the one person I can’t live without.
34. It’s okay if I don’t see you every day or if I don’t hear from you every second, because I know that you will always be there in my heart and I in yours. No matter where we are, let us forever remember this and never forget how precious our friendship is. I promise that I will never forget.
35. Our friendship is built on crazy adventures, hysterical laughter, shared secrets, and incredible honesty and respect. Our friendship is the most important thing in the world to me. Thank you.
36. When I am with you, I feel like we can conquer the world together and that nothing is impossible, no matter how big a challenge. I hope that I can be the same support to you and that our friendship will always be as strong.
37. I love how you never let me get away with the stuff lots of other people do. You challenge me to be true to myself and to strive to be better every day. Thank you for caring so deeply that you give me “tough love,” and for helping me be the best I can be.
38. We might not be family, but, in my eyes, our friendship is stronger than any tie blood could create. Thank you for being who you are and for coming into my life.
39. No matter where life takes us, I want you to know that I will always be there to have your back, share in your moments of joy, and hold you dear to my heart. You are the friend I always needed, and that will never change.
40. You are the only person I know who lights up the room when they simply walk in. And when you smile, everyone’s spirits soar. I am so thankful to have you as a friend.
41. There can be nothing greater in the world than a friendship like ours. I just need to think of the good times we’ve had, and I instantly feel better. And I know that whatever happens in life, we will be there for each other. Thank you for that.
42. I wish I had the words to describe how much you mean to me, but our friendship has grown beyond that. I hope you feel the same way as I do and forever remain my precious friend.
43. Whenever I think of all the best moments of my life, you are right there beside me with your beautiful smile and that sparkle in your eyes. Thank you for your friendship and for helping make the world such a wonderful place.
44. In life, everyone needs at least one great friend who simply accepts you, who makes you laugh, who nudges you to take chances, and who dares you to dream. Thank you for being my person!
45. Trying to describe how deep and valuable our friendship has become is like trying to reach the sea bottom in Antarctica, very tough to do. I will forever give thanks for having met someone as special as you.
46. For every smile you have given me, for every time you have let me cry on your shoulder, for every good piece of advice and every wake-up call, thank you. You are and always be my dearest friend.
47. If everyone had a friend like you, this world would be a better place. I can’t tell you how happy I am to have you by my side, now and always.
48. Friendship is such a small word for how you make me feel and what we have together. I hope you know that you mean so much more to me and that there is nobody else I would rather have by my side in this life and beyond.
49. I don’t wish for much in life. I don’t need money, power, or endless happiness. All I need is a friend like you. You are my riches and make me the happiest person in the world. Our amazing friendship is more than I’ve ever wanted. Thank you.
50. Thank you for the gift of your friendship. It is something I will always treasure because I know how rare, unique, and precious it is.
Best Friendship Quotes
“A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.”
“If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
“In a friend you find a second self.”
“It’s the friends you can call up at 4am that matter.”
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
“Of all possessions a friend is the most precious.”
“I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don’t believe I deserved my friends.”
“If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.”
Jean de La Fontaine
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
“I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.”
“Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.”
“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
Arnold H. Glasgow
“Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”
“There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
“True friendship ought never to conceal what it thinks.”
“It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.”
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
“If you have one true friend you have more than your share.”
“A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
“Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
“Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.”
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
“One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
“Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.”
“A friend is what the heart needs all the time.”
Henry Van Dyke
“A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.”
“Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.”
“Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
“Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
“Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.”
“Friendship is the purest love.”
“There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.”
“A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”
“Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”
“Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.”
“A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.”
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”
“No friendship is an accident.”
“You find out who your real friends are when you’re involved in a scandal.”
“Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.”
“I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”
Charles R. Swindoll
“Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.”
“A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.”
The below infographic provides a great selection of friendship and love quotes to share with those who are the closest to you. These provide several dozen more sentiment ideas and messages you can share with others to express your deepest thoughts and emotions.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.