Here are messages you can text to let your girlfriend or wife know you are thinking about her.
1. When the seasons change and the leaves start to fall, I’ll still be right there beside you. When the years roll by, and your hair turns gray, I’ll share every one of those moments with you. One love, for all time.
2. I tried to understand how I lived these past years without you, then I realized I wasn’t living, I was just alive. You brought meaning to my life and made me realize what it means to have a reason to live and breathe every single day. I miss you bad.
3. The thought of you keeps me awake at night. I lie there imagining you next to me, the sweet smell of you, and the touch of your hair on my skin – the perfect end to every day.
4. Cupid must have shot me with a dozen arrows because I am pretty sure just one arrow could not have me missing you and thinking about you this way. I miss the happy moments, the goofy ones and the times we spend together. I can’t wait to relive those precious moments with you again.
5. I had been dreaming of you for so long that I could hardly believe you were real when we first met. Like an angel, come to make my dreams a reality. You floated into my life, and I’ve been on cloud nine ever since.
6. When I think of all the things that give me life – air, water, food – you are right there at the top of the list. You sustain me, and I thrive in your company.
7. These days, I just get lost in thought when I remember you. I miss the way I stroke your hair, your intoxicating eyes, your cute nose, your smile, your neck and every inch of your body. I would do anything to kiss you, feel you, hold you, caress you and make you smile.
8. You are the most wonderful person I know. I want to say my deepest thank you for your tender intimacy and generous understanding, your precious commitment to me, and your patience and care. You are unmatched. I love you.
9. The sunsets and sunrises that we’ve shared, the long nights and late mornings, the memories alone cause my heart to beat faster, and my body to react. I’m looking forward to sharing many more with you.
10. Sometimes I feel like I’m drowning in you, your beauty, and your body, and I never want to come up for air. You are my oxygen.
11. People say, “when you meet the right person, it is like finding your other half.” For me, it feels more than that. It feels like I found my whole being. Whenever I do anything, I just think of how fabulous it would feel doing it with you. Everything around me reminds me of you. I miss you a lot and I just want you to know that I am crazy about you.
12. You are too cute for words, too adorable, and I’ve tried but failed to capture your qualities in writing. You are truly unique, one in a million, and I could search the whole planet and never find another like you.
13. My heart feels like it’s missing a vital part whenever I am away from you. You are the core of my existence. You are my home, my happy place. No one in the world makes me feel the way you do and I miss you so much. Your smile illuminates my day and your eyes are a world I want to explore forever. I love and adore you a lot. Thinking of you my love.
14. If you need me, I’ll be right here, looking at you! Send me one of your gorgeous smiles every once in a while, and bring me to my knees again.
15. I love that twinkle in your eye when you run your fingers up my arm, and I feel every hair stand on end. You know what you do to me, and I can’t get enough of it.
16. The day we met is forever etched in my memory. It’s the day I started to live and not just exist. You breathed life back into me, and every day since has been perfection.
17. There is something very special about your intimacy and love. When I am alone with you I overflow with the deepest happiness. I can’t thank you enough. I love you.
18. If I were to list the things I love about you, it would be a very short list: YOU. I love everything about you, from the way you dress your beautiful body, to the way you undress mine.
19. The sound of your voice, that look you give me when it’s just the two of us, my time spent with you is the most precious of my day. I could look into your beautiful eyes for hours, and need no other distraction.
20. When I was younger, I had an idea of my perfect girl – her hair, her eyes, her body, her laugh – but you blew that idea out the water. Everything, and I mean everything, about you exceeds my wildest hopes and fills me with a passion I’ve never felt before.
21. Don’t stop playing that tune, my heartstrings were meant for your fingers. We make such a sweet melody together, and I want to pump up the volume.
22. After all this time, you’d think I’d have got used to that first sight of you. That moment when I open my eyes and see you next to me. But no, I’m still floored every time that you chose to be here with me.
23. Like the hottest dishes, you’re full of spice! You’ve got all the flavor, and I’m always hungry for it.
24. The twinkling lights, the happiness in your face that’s reflected in my own, your lingering kisses and the feeling of your hands in mine. I would freeze time if I could, and always be in that moment with you.
25. I love that you wear your heart on your sleeve, and now mine’s pinned there right beside it. Both beating to the same rhythm. I’ve given you my heart, and I know you’ll never break it.
26. If I could ask for one promise, to be etched in time for all eternity, it would be that you’d spend forever with me. I don’t want to lose a moment of you.
27. You shine so brightly, I need to wear my shades to look at you. You light up every room. Like the sun, you’re so hot, and you burn me up every day.
28. When you hold me tight and stroke my face, when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear and listen with eyes wide open, I feel like I’m the only man in the world, and I know I’m certainly the luckiest.
29. I’m in your beautiful bubble, and I never want it to burst. Let’s leave the world outside and focus in on each other.
30. Take your time, make it last, I’m in no rush. My hours are your hands and my minutes your mouth.
31. Don’t make me wait, I need you now. As close as you can get. Fate brought us together and nothing on this earth can pull us apart.
32. You are my nectar, my golden honey, so sweet and so fragrant. You create a buzz wherever you go and have men swarming around you. I’m so lucky you’re mine.
33. When I think about you, it’s not only about the daily things we share, but also the intimate moments that I’d dare not mention aloud.
34. When we’re apart, my thoughts take me to places that they shouldn’t, stirring emotions that can only be satisfied by being alone with you.
35. I’ve never been a daydreamer. But since we’ve been together, all I can do is daydream about the things we’ve done or might do. I look forward to making these daydreams come true!
36. You are my every emotion, my every intention, and I don’t go five minutes without thinking about you and feeling so appreciative of your love.
37. I’m sitting at work, twirling a pencil, trying to concentrate on what I’ve got to do, but can’t stop thinking of you. Come to my rescue?
38. Whenever I see you after a long time away, my thoughts and memory of you match up perfectly. Regardless of how highly I think of you, you never disappoint.
39. I’d write a list of all the special things I think about you, but how can I explain such strong and passionate emotions?
40. Whenever my mind starts to wander and succumb to the pressures of the day, a simple thought of you lifts me from that place and reminds me of the love I have waiting for me at home.
41. We’ve been together for so many years. Still, despite everything we’ve faced, my thoughts are always filled with the love we’ve shared and also the hot and steamy moments between you and me.
42. Though we’ve done many things that breach the bounds of romance, my heart is on you continually, and my thoughts take me to places we’ve been, and to places we’ve yet to discover.
43. Thinking of you is my favorite thing to do, whether I’m home or away. I look forward to creating more memories with you.
44. Is it normal to think about you every waking moment, day and night? If so, good. If not, I don’t care. I’m always thinking about and anticipating every chance we have to spend time together.
45. Your breath, your soft words, your warmth, your beauty – all whirl around my mind. I will make sure our romance never dies.
46. Though many people share many thoughts, my thoughts are locked within me, centered, and concentrated on the love I have for you.
47. Thinking of you is as if I’ve reached the pinnacle of a bestselling romance novel, and within the pages of my mind, we always have a happy ending.
48. I’d be embarrassed to let you know the things that I think about all the time about you. Not because they are bad, but because they are so good.
49. How is it that you’ve worked your way into every one of my thoughts so soon? I don’t know how, nor do I care – because I love it.
50. My love for you consumes my every thought, and as I think of you, I become more impatient until I can be with you again. I can’t wait to see you.
51. Sometimes when I think about you, it takes all my willpower not to get up, find you, and hold you in my arms as passionately as I can. Help me, I’m struggling.
52. Some guys hit the bar after work or go off to do other things – not me. I’d rather get home and see if I can fulfill every thought of love and pleasure with you that I’ve been dwelling on all day. I’ll see you tonight.
53. As I sit and think about you, I can’t help but look forward to being alone with you, holding you, and feeling your warmth. Yes, these are the things I think about when we’re apart. It’s you. All you.
54. The only time I fell and liked it was when I fell in love with you. You make me relive the feeling every day. There is no one I would rather be with. I want years of your unending love. Let’s make it happen.
Best “Thinking of You” Quotes to Text to Her
“Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.”
“I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.”
“I wish I knew how to quit you.”
“The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all around him. She had become a physical necessity.”
“Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”
“A sea of whiskey couldn’t intoxicate me as much as a drop of you.”
“I can’t promise you forever, because that’s not long enough.”
“For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.”
“I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
“But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”
Maria V. Snyder
“Come live in my heart and pay no rent.”
“And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause you’re amazing, just the way you are.”
Bruno Mars (“Just The Way You Are” lyrics)
“I crush her against me. I want to be part of her. Not just inside her but all around her. I want our rib cages to crack open and our hearts to migrate and merge. I want our cells to braid together like living thread.”
“I cannot imagine a life in your absence. You are like the breath of air that I need to live, the drop of water in a thirsty desert. I need you like a bird needs the skies to go higher.”
“If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.”
“I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else.”
“I know you think I’m crazy. Maybe that’s because I am. About life, about this moment, about you.”
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
“The first time ever I saw your face, I thought the sun rose in your eyes.”
Roberta Flack (“First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” lyrics)
“Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.”
“Love has no age, no limit; and no death.”
“All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
Ed Sheeran (“Tenerife Sea” lyrics)
“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
“He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So, he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuningfork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips’ touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
“And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.”
“Anyone who has seen her smile has known perfection. She instills grace in every common thing and divinity in every careless gesture.”
Cyrano de Bergerac
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
“Every morning I still wake up and the first thing I want to do is see your face.”
P.S. I Love You
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
“I promise to love you forever – every single day of forever.”
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
“I love you. I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I’ve even loved you before I saw you.”
“In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.”
“I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.”
“I could start fires with what I feel for you.”
“Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the ends.”
Alicia N. Green
“I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.”
“Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers’ eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers’ tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.”
“I never want to stop making memories with you.”
“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
William C. Hannan
“In short, I will part with anything for you, but you.”
Mary Wortley Montagu
“I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.”
“I never had a moment’s doubt that I loved you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one, my reason for life.”
“I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.”
“Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”
“I love you. You…you complete me.”
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
“I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
“Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you.”
“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.”
“I am who I am because of you.”
“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
“In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
“I knew I loved you before I met you. I have been waiting all my life.”
Savage Garden (“I Knew I Loved You” lyrics)
“Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
“I say I’m in love with her. What does that mean? It means I review my future and my past in the light of this feeling. It is though I wrote in a foreign language that I am suddenly able to read. Wordlessly, she explains me to myself. Like genius, she is ignorant of what she does.”
“I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.”
“I love you more than words can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space, and liberty.”
“Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
“Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.”
“Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.”
“I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus.”
“There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you.”
“I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
“Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, did my heart fly at your service.”
“For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
“I am catastrophically in love with you.”
“Each time you happen to me all over again.”
“I love you. Very, Very Simply, Very Truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being.”
“Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.”
“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
The below infographic outlines facts about verbal communication versus visual and how listening and memory are directly tied to either mode. The top quality that is desired by most employers is the ability for an employee to communicate clearly. They also admire hard work and ambition. Additional interesting facts are outlined below.
Although millions of people visit Brandon's blog each month, his path to success was not easy. Go here to read his incredible story, "From Disabled and $500k in Debt to a Pro Blogger with 5 Million Monthly Visitors." If you want to send Brandon a quick message, then visit his contact page here.